Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Thanks, than i will skip the update .
Maybe next update. Toward the end of this one you meet up with on the street and setup a time to talk with each other.
Well hopefully, although i don't count on it. Last time played, there was just blue balls and a dildo scene...if we can finaly break up with Summer to get Blanca i would be happy thought....i mean Blanca is the only LI which actually intrests me.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I have the changelog's for 0.4.08 and 0.4.09 as I am on that tier on Patreon for now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll wait to post the changelog for 0.4.09 as there isn't much to it.
So, nothing with Blanca for awhile, except talk, talk and more talk. I've already skipped two updates, going to skip this one and I guess I'll skip the next one too.

Reactions: Lokitox8

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Thanks, than i will skip the update .

Well hopefully, although i don't count on it. Last time played, there was just blue balls and a dildo scene...if we can finaly break up with Summer to get Blanca i would be happy thought....i mean Blanca is the only LI which actually intrests me.
Yeah, she's by far my favorite, though, I'm also a big fan of Jess. I won't count on it either. I've learned not to get my hopes up with this VN.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Yeah, she's by far my favorite, though, I'm also a big fan of Jess. I won't count on it either. I've learned not to get my hopes up with this VN.
and that's a real pity.
It turns out to be one big tease , Blanca concerned.
It never delivers.
Besides the sidefucks then.

Reactions: Raziel_8

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Any time i've tried this VN it's like the dev is trying to pull a scam.

Blanca is obv the one everyone wants content for, he gives you a taste hella early then withholds it on purpose to advertise that chatbot. I get the impression the VN is just a front to advertise the bot by creating a problem and selling the solution.

Cant knock the hustle ig but this one isnt for me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Takkertje

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Any reason for the characters looking older than they should? They should be like 20-21 , but some girls look 28
They all look their age. If anything it is most games out there that got it wrong with their all their characters looking like 18-20 years old while the story says they should be older.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Man... Summer's issues and relationships really needs to get addressed next update or else it's pointless to continue on really. Just kicking down the curb isn't great for this story right now. Sure, sexy times is great and all but this all needs to be cleared up and get her the help she needs and to establish how our relationship can be and with who.

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
This whole situation with Summer is why I prefer to start without a LI in these types of games. I know the option is there to remain loyal to her but I have zero interest in her and have never had interest. The fact that it seems like she is in downward spiral just contributes to my wanting to avoid everything about her. I just really hope the dev finally presents the option to break things off with her to pursue someone else.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
This whole situation with Summer is why I prefer to start without a LI in these types of games. I know the option is there to remain loyal to her but I have zero interest in her and have never had interest. The fact that it seems like she is in downward spiral just contributes to my wanting to avoid everything about her. I just really hope the dev finally presents the option to break things off with her to pursue someone else.
Possibly, though I get the sense that will not be the case. Like I said above, her mental health/our relationship needs to be addressed now rather a than later, fucking whoever, as nice as that is. Deal with it now and get it over and down with and go from there.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes