JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Highly disappointed in the "threesome" scene with Willow and Aisha. I've been looking forward to some Willow content since she was introduced and then when it finally happens, all I get are "missing images" and then a broken game. Wack as fuck man.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Highly disappointed in the "threesome" scene with Willow and Aisha. I've been looking forward to some Willow content since she was introduced and then when it finally happens, all I get are "missing images" and then a broken game. Wack as fuck man.
Going by sarblin's post all you need is this:

Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
Any chance of non-Mega mirrors for version 0.4.06? Preferably Nopy or Mediafire (e.g. direct downloads). Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Tarrang

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Nopy is best. Mega tends to be slow, Nopy is very fast, no malware or such, and not one of those shit sites that you have to pay them or the download is like at 1980s speed.
i have the exact opposite at the moment. mega is fastest for me, and nopy became very slow (under 1mb).

Reactions: ScaryFairy

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
What stahalle said. Nopy being invite only makes for a fantastic experience that is also its curse. With everybody and their moms using it the cluster does exceed it's bandwidth capacity more often than not lately and needs to throttle hard; falling way back behind many of the add-driven alternatives.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I wish there where well-deserved fun with both Aisha and Willow! But there is only Red Text with Missing Image or Something on the Upper left of the Screen xD Or is the Room mybe Pitch Black and we cant see it? xD But most Content after that Scene is just Image Not found xD
I was running into the same issue. Apparently the mod is 4.06, but the game here is still 4.05, so it has the script but not the new images to go with it. Without the mod the game stops before the trio.
Ummm guys, right from the post:
The Public release of 0.4.06 is now on Foz's Patreon page, updated my mod for this release:
  • Updated for the 0.4.06 content

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
The Public release of 0.4.07 is now on Foz's Patreon page, updated my mod for this release:
  • Updated for the 0.4.07 content

Link in OP and my sig for my mod.

Grab the latest game public release from Foz's Patreon page until he updates the links here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
College Bound [v0.4.07] [FOZ] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 2.27 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 625 MB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 2.24 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 591 MB
- - -

Edit: Having issue with MEGA at the moment, added more mirror link.

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 2345M
SHA1SUM: cd862faf192de1b1b2c949267c07e09f8c05ee6c
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Reactions: _Maou_

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Looking at the Gallery, it seems like i missed something between boinking Aisha and bottling & porking Lynda, no idea what and how?

Any clues?

ScaryFairy

Jun 6, 2021
i have the exact opposite at the moment. mega is fastest for me, and nopy became very slow (under 1mb).
I also agree with you. For me nopy tends to be slower and can't resume if there is some issues when mega is faster and can resume downloads most of the time.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
When...... when?? I WANT BLANCA!
and Betty???
got to be experimented on.
Those TITS!!!!
all 'n all this is a slightly disappointing update to me.
Another ugly milf gets assfucked by Heineken.
Give me the redheaded goddess and I jdvsbgfhesbajdvbhjdfnvkdsfbvcjkh fh dfbvjsf vchgs

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
When...... when?? I WANT BLANCA!
and Betty???
got to be experimented on.
Those TITS!!!!
all 'n all this is a slightly disappointing update to me.
Another ugly milf gets assfucked by Heineken.
Give me the redheaded goddess and I jdvsbgfhesbajdvbhjdfnvkdsfbvcjkh fh dfbvjsf vchgs
From ur comment i presume there is again no action with Blanca ?

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes