BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
I'm a little more liberal with my picks, but the lack of any sex scenes whatsoever was this update was quite underwhelming indeed.
As often as this one is updated I'm guessing every one of them can't have a new sex scene and keep the flow going as well as it is right now. The 'cliffhanger/anticipatory' endings to the updates keep me interested and awaiting every update. Looking forward to hitting the MILF/mother of the bratty one one day.. I mean especially since her dad has been deported and isn't in the picture anymore. Thought I was going to get my chance but the tease/dancing was pretty good and there's always tomorrow. Keep up the awesome work FOZ and congrats on the 650 or so Patreons I see supporting you so far.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I dont know, I am getting a bit bored with these teeny little updates now

Maybe I am just in the huff because Blanka hasnt been a bad girl for a while

Reactions: Endless

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
As often as this one is updated I'm guessing every one of them can't have a new sex scene and keep the flow going as well as it is right now. The 'cliffhanger/anticipatory' endings to the updates keep me interested and awaiting every update. Looking forward to hitting the MILF/mother of the bratty one one day.. I mean especially since her dad has been deported and isn't in the picture anymore. Thought I was going to get my chance but the tease/dancing was pretty good and there's always tomorrow. Keep up the awesome work FOZ and congrats on the 650 or so Patreons I see supporting you so far.
Fair point. Must admit i'm also anticipating the occasion we get to see Lucia's mom getting banged.

I dont know, I am getting a bit bored with these teeny little updates now

Maybe I am just in the huff because Blanka hasnt been a bad girl for a while
Maybe a bit of both? More Blanca is never a bad thing.

Getting closer to her chubby, shy twin could be some extra fun too.

Reactions: Triple OG

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
I stopped reading after I saw Unren as that will mess up my mod.
As for my mod, I just add if/else statements to Foz rpy files or additional dialogue, nothing more.
I get this errors:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/dlc_episode3/scripts/S0403.rpy", line 32, in script
    j "I don't drive it around town much, but it comes in handy when doing projects up at the summer house. You never know when you might need to pick up a load of lumber or something."
KeyError: u'jess'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/dlc_episode3/scripts/S0403.rpy", line 32, in script
    j "I don't drive it around town much, but it comes in handy when doing projects up at the summer house. You never know when you might need to pick up a load of lumber or something."
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 716, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1208, in __call__
    who = self.prefix_suffix("who", self.who_prefix, who, self.who_suffix)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1129, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1109, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
College Bound 0.4.05
Wed Oct 13 16:39:19 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/dlc_episode3/scripts/S0403.rpy", line 261, in script
    j "*moan*"

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/dlc_episode3/scripts/S0403.rpy", line 261, in script
    j "*moan*"
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 716, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1208, in __call__
    who = self.prefix_suffix("who", self.who_prefix, who, self.who_suffix)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1129, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1109, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
College Bound 0.4.05
Wed Oct 13 16:41:00 2021

Reactions: spqr5763

MadMonk

May 26, 2017
Yeah I will skip a few updates, nice to have them so "fast", but if you download it and get through it in less than 60 seconds it is not really worth it...

Jawanaut

Mar 28, 2021
Been waiting for an update to this one! I really liked it so far. Good premise and the artwork is very nice.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
So the dev pulled a complete change of Willow's character out of his ass, just to give us the great opportunity to play the dildo for a couple of lesbians... It's not like she's been acting like a cunt and just using the MC so far, with not letting him know about Aisha's birthday party, hoping he'll miss it or calling him over, just to get the information she needed and then kick him out...

Even if I liked her, it's really annoying when you have girls that only come in "package deals" and disappointing when the only way some devs can pull off a threesome is by making you play the third wheel. And the way the MC is reacting to this is even more annoying. That was the worst update I've played so far and I guess the next one will be an empty one, hoping we'll actually get a choice about playing the dildo or not.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
So the dev pulled a complete change of Willow's character out of his ass, just to give us the great opportunity to play the dildo for a couple of lesbians... It's not like she's been acting like a cunt and just using the MC so far, with not letting him know about Aisha's birthday party, hoping he'll miss it or calling him over, just to get the information she needed and then kick him out...

Even if I liked her, it's really annoying when you have girls that only come in "package deals" and disappointing when the only way some devs can pull off a threesome is by making you play the third wheel. And the way the MC is reacting to this is even more annoying. That was the worst update I've played so far and I guess the next one will be an empty one, hoping we'll actually get a choice about playing the dildo or not.
What did you expect the writing of the game was terrible from the start.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
What did you expect the writing of the game was terrible from the start.
I didn't take it too seriously, so it didn't really bother me up until the forced "lesbians=hot" mentality the MC has now. There is nothing sexy in their relationship for me, so I find it annoying to see him acting like Homer Simpson with donuts, with the whole "Mmm... Lesbians" bs. I was also pissed off with Aisha who kept leading the MC on (still does) while she was already in a lesbian relationship she obviously doesn't intent to end. I'm not a fan of playing the role of the dildo and I didn't expect that in this game with the way the MC can get any girl he wants.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I didn't take it too seriously, so it didn't really bother me up until the forced "lesbians=hot" mentality the MC has now. There is nothing sexy in their relationship for me, so I find it annoying to see him acting like Homer Simpson with donuts, with the whole "Mmm... Lesbians" bs. I was also pissed off with Aisha who kept leading the MC on (still does) while she was already in a lesbian relationship she obviously doesn't intent to end. I'm not a fan of playing the role of the dildo and I didn't expect that in this game with the way the MC can get any girl he wants.
It's not like the MC was ever going to dump Summer for Aisha or Willow. From the beginning of the game they seemed to be setups for just FWB. So he's getting some extra pussy on the side from some female friends and still living his life, so I really don't see the issue.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I don't know what is happening currently in the game as my last save is 2 months old but there were many things from the beginning of the game that I didn't like.
Here are a few things that I don't like, first, as the name suggests the game has a college setting but the focus is on MILFs and the ones featured in the game are not really attractive to me, second from the OP I was mainly interested in two girls Blanca and Willow, Blanca is basically written as a whore that wants to be camgirl and Willow is a lesbian so both girls I was interested in were ruined from the start. Third, the MC is fucking idiot, ... I could go on but I think you get the picture.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
It's not like the MC was ever going to dump Summer for Aisha or Willow. From the beginning of the game they seemed to be setups for just FWB. So he's getting some extra pussy on the side from some female friends and still living his life, so I really don't see the issue.
I've already stated my issues with the Aisha-Willow thing in the comment you quoted and the previous one. Plus that's not a setup for FWB, but like I said, playing the role of the dildo for a lesbian couple, which is something completely different and the most overused and lazy way to write a threesome.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I've already stated my issues with the Aisha-Willow thing in the comment you quoted and the previous one. Plus that's not a setup for FWB, but like I said, playing the role of the dildo for a lesbian couple, which is something completely different and the most overused and lazy way to write a threesome.
As I said I don't see the issue since they seemed to be setups for FWB through out their storylines all through the game and never seemed to be LI's. Aisha was mostly using the MC for homework and Willow was mostly using the MC to get more clients.

Is it now that it is more clear that they won't ever be LI's for the MC makes you feel like being used as a dildo? As to me they was always meant to be side pussy.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes