RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
-Still waiting for that talk with Summer for the relationship to become open and I can have a proper harem.-
Speaking of Summer i wonder how is her crazyness level right now. :oops: :p

I dont know, I am getting a bit bored with these teeny little updates now

Maybe I am just in the huff because Blanka hasnt been a bad girl for a while
This is updated every week. You can't really expect a ton of content on a weekly basis. My advice is to wait around 6-8 weeks before downloading a new version to play.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
As I said I don't see the issue since they seemed to be setups for FWB through out their storylines all through the game and never seemed to be LI's. Aisha was mostly using the MC for homework and Willow was mostly using the MC to get more clients.

Is it now that it is more clear that they won't ever be LI's for the MC makes you feel like being used as a dildo? As to me they was always meant to be side pussy.
No, not really. That's how it's written. They are a couple and the only way to get anything from either of them is to play the role of the dildo. Nothing more, nothing less. And you have to be thrilled about it!
I mean, Jess is obviously using you too, but in this case even if she has a husband you never feel like playing the third wheel in an already established relationship.

Also like I said Aisha keeps leading the MC on from the start, yet you can't have her, which was quite a shitty move.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
A quick update for my mod.

0.4.05v2
  • Fixed another issue with Jess for those who haven't updated the game + my mod in a little while

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
No, not really. That's how it's written. They are a couple and the only way to get anything from either of them is to play the role of the dildo. Nothing more, nothing less. And you have to be thrilled about it!
I mean, Jess is obviously using you too, but in this case even if she has a husband you never feel like playing the third wheel in an already established relationship.

Also like I said Aisha keeps leading the MC on from the start, yet you can't have her, which was quite a shitty move.
Personally, I don't care either way of having done either of them separately or together, lol.
And sure the writing can always be better, I not going to disagree with you but it's also the perspective of the MC so we are playing the game through his POV not our own.

A few things to keep in mind:
Even though Aisha was mostly using him for her homework, she does have some feelings for him even though she knows is in a relationship with Summer.
Because of that she never tried anything with him and ended up developing stronger feelings for Willow.
She is now using Willow's lack of never being with a guy as her way of getting some dick from the MC by enticing him with a threesome with her and Willow.
The MC is still a bit of a clueless young dude, even though he acts like a know it all, who has yet to be in a threesome so he is gonna act a bit Homer Simpson over it.

Just my take.

Reactions: Triple OG

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Personally, I don't care either way of having done either of them separately or together, lol.
And sure the writing can always be better, I not going to disagree with you but it's also the perspective of the MC so we are playing the game through his POV not our own.

A few things to keep in mind:
Even though Aisha was mostly using him for her homework, she does have some feelings for him even though she knows is in a relationship with Summer.
Because of that she never tried anything with him and ended up developing stronger feelings for Willow.
She is now using Willow's lack of never being with a guy as her way of getting some dick from the MC by enticing him with a threesome with her and Willow.
The MC is still a bit of a clueless young dude, even though he acts like a know it all, who has yet to be in a threesome so he is gonna act a bit Homer Simpson over it.

Just my take.
Sure, I get where you're coming from. To each his own I guess. I on the other hand was expecting the option to get Aisha, after all that damn teasing, so I still think it is a very shitty move not having that in the end. It's really annoying to play a game that supposedly gives you choices about everything only to get the "Well, the girl who's been teasing you actually comes as a package deal, even if you don't like the other girl and you can only be their sex toy! If the feel like it...".

Also that whole threesome thing feels forced af. Take what I mentioned about Willow's "tranformation" as an example. She goes from having zero friendly interactions with the MC, to him being her only "friend" besides Aisha and someone she trusts and cares about... Remember what I said about lazy writing? The only times she even held a conversation with him were when they first met, when he told her he'll bring a client (Aisha) over and when she wanted to know what would Aisha like for her birthday... We are talking about BFFs!

I think I said it right after the party "incident". If the dev wanted to go that way he could have given us a head's up to know and avoid Aisha from the get go. Although I tried that too and still got the same "Mmm... Lesbians..." scenes. Even in my "faithful to Summer" playthrough!

I get that the dev has a thing for lesbians and good for him, but if you're gonna give us the option to avoid them anyway, do it earlier! When they started fooling around at her birthday, I'd really appreciated an option to get up leave and close their path for good, so I don't have to read the MC's moronic inner thoughts about how hot that was, when I obviously don't agree with them. It would only take a couple of lines of dialogue, a jump and a flag or a switch, whatever the dev's using.

lukazil

Oct 30, 2017
hey CircleJerker I think something might be up with your compressed uploads, it looks like they're ending earlier than they should (end of episode 2 as opposed to mid episode 3).

Nevermind I'm an idiot, didn't realize that the "skip to new content" was the way to continue the story.

I don't even know what's going on, the "skip to new content" is just putting you at the 3some proposition, so there's a whole chunk of episode 3 that is unable to be played

Last edited:

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of College Bound [v0.4.05]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di College Bound [v0.4.05]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

*************************************************************************************

of College Bound [v0.4.03]

di College Bound [v0.4.03]

*************************************************************************************

of College Bound [v0.4.02]

di College Bound [v0.4.02]

of College Bound [v0.4.01]

di College Bound [v0.4.01]

of College Bound [v0.3.15 Public]

di College Bound [v0.3.15 Public]

of College Bound [v0.3.13 Public]

di College Bound [v0.3.13 Public]

OLD Version
Italian translation

Updated: 2021-10-13
Version: 0.4.05

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
ok , 4.03 + foz patch 4.03 works like a charm with older saves. (glad i've backed up the lot)
4.05 + foz patch 4.05 not loading saves from 4.03.
Incompatible script-error.
Don't know what to choose now:cautious: , to be angry and delete or to be sad and wait for probably nothing.

edited: saves from 4.03 work!
had to go back to saves from further back.

Last edited:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
ok , 4.03 + foz patch 4.03 works like a charm with older saves. (glad i've backed up the lot)
4.05 + foz patch 4.05 not loading saves from 4.03.
Incompatible script-error.
Don't know what to choose now:cautious: , to be angry and delete or to be sad and wait for probably nothing.
My saves at 4.03 and 4.04 works just fine !!!!! Try load older saves !!!!!

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I've been setting on this for a while and since I decided to go ahead and start working on my mod for the 0.4.06 Public release I'll drop this bit of a nugget for some of those who had issues with the story in 0.4.05.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I've been setting on this for a while and since I decided to go ahead and start working on my mod for the 0.4.06 Public release I'll drop this bit of a nugget for some of those who had issues with the story in 0.4.05.

I see some defaults that I will definitely be changing to true :Kappa:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
The Public release of 0.4.06 is now on Foz's Patreon page, updated my mod for this release:
  • Updated for the 0.4.06 content

Link in OP and my sig.

I'm going to start to include Foz's changelog for the game in my mod updates too.

Reactions: sarblin

Abraxxas

Oct 6, 2018
I wish there where well-deserved fun with both Aisha and Willow! But there is only Red Text with Missing Image or Something on the Upper left of the Screen xD Or is the Room mybe Pitch Black and we cant see it? xD But most Content after that Scene is just Image Not found xD

sarblin

Jan 6, 2019
I wish there where well-deserved fun with both Aisha and Willow! But there is only Red Text with Missing Image or Something on the Upper left of the Screen xD Or is the Room mybe Pitch Black and we cant see it? xD But most Content after that Scene is just Image Not found xD
I was running into the same issue. Apparently the mod is 4.06, but the game here is still 4.05, so it has the script but not the new images to go with it. Without the mod the game stops before the trio.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes