Jan 8, 2021
Hii Thank you for this game and thank you for the incest Mod I love games with incest and so many another players love games with incest i will Support you and you are the best pleace Stay Safe and healthy

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Waiting for someone to say what's new on v04.05.
what is new in this update pls i Need changelog

College Bound 0.4.05 release

Hello!

this week's release introduces a new character and demystifies the relationship between Aisha and Willow. You'll see that we made a little buildup to the upcoming scene with the hottest (and only) Indian & goth girl couple in the game that you'll be able to join in the next release. Download 0.4.05 and see what's going to happen in the near future in College Bound!

Edit: 73 new renders (my own count)

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Bound [v0.4.05] [FOZ] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,20 GB / 610 MB - CollegeBound-0.4.05-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,16 GB / 576 MB - CollegeBound-0.4.05-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Pendorchito

Aug 20, 2021
Something's wrong with the Compressed version, I tried playing from the start and it just ends after Linda's shower scene, like if it was an earlier update.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes