zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
The hell.. I was thinking I'm the weird one, because the ending felt really out of place, but I guess it's common opinion.

And I'm not really sure if it is even worth calling 'the end'. First time I'm seeing game ended without drawing any conclusion. Not even mention the 'MC will return' text, but the it's just like narrator stopped telling the story somewhere in the middle, and then just added a few words what happened to everyone "few months later", so there was an excuse to call ithis an epilogue. It's... really confusing.

Also I'm don't want to complain much, since well... I never paid a cent to the dev for this game to be created, but I do believe he should learn from this and in (most probable) case, that we won't ever see actual conclusion to this story, at least do better with the next game.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
The ending was total shit. Started good, had a good middle but went downhill, had technical problems but the ending completely ruined it. A bad ending always ruins a game, movie, book, etc. No matter how good the rest is, if the ending is bad, it is overall bad. Dev would have to promise not to end anything like this before I'd play any game by him again. It was also one of those rushed endings, just to end it to get ready for the next one or just sick of this one.

Reactions: Cedrog
Jun 7, 2023
This dev left A LOT of meat on the bone story wise. This wasn't quite as bad an ending as FF(Freeloading Family) but it's up there.

keimag

May 8, 2017
Got an issue... when fucking Betty (Blanca's sister), when trying to advance the first animation, the game just auto-closes. Anyone dealt with that before? (No exception or error screen, literally just alt+f4s itself). Got the multi-mod and the black screen hotfix for the 1st chapter animations.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.16 + Multimod by DarkAssassin

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.328 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Finaly updated my android port. The new WT didn't come.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

SIrLimitless

Mar 4, 2022
Received this error help. This happened after receiving call from aisha abt her returning to india.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start037'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/SCRIPT1.rpyc", line 401, in script call
File "scripts/SCRIPT1.rpyc", line 1461, in script call
File "scripts/SCRIPT1.rpyc", line 4986, in script call
File "scripts/SCRIPT1.rpyc", line 2791, in script call
File "scripts/willowRoute.rpyc", line 158, in script call
File "scripts/SCRIPT1.rpyc", line 3001, in script call
File "scripts/SCRIPT1.rpyc", line 3148, in script call
File "scripts/SCRIPT4.rpyc", line 178, in script call
File "scripts/SCRIPT4.rpyc", line 657, in script call
File "scripts/S036.rpyc", line 492, in script
File "D:\Games\CollegeBound\renpy\ast.py", line 1992, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Games\CollegeBound\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'start037'.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Why can't you see the first animations? I have downloaded the Hotfix of OP but has not fixed anything.
Can anybody help me?

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
does this game have gilfs? its kinda sad that there are so few games with them and since this one is on steam I wouldnt mind buying it

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes