Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
New walkthrough for the 0.74a update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for this. I am trying to follow the steps but I think starting day 7 after Blackmailing MC's sister things aren't the same. For starters, which of the 2, Heather or Kyle, should I possess? Does it make a difference? After that scene, I jump straight to the Monica encounter. What would be the optimal choice? And I don't have an option to go into town. The way I see it is it's either/or, meaning either choose to go with Kyle/Heather or go to town. You can't do both.

Last edited:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i need to ask about something from a few days ago just to clarify something.

i understand before coming back threes some sort of issues and i understand there wont be anymore public updates for a while.

so i just need to know does that mean game wont get any more updates or that the only way to get them at moment will be paid patheron or something.

i know its kinda a big deal and didnt really want to bring it up.

but since I dont really know what It means I am concerned I wont see any updates at all. So I asked Im sorry If it touchy .

TGafy

May 14, 2020

i understand before coming back threes some sort of issues and i understand there wont be anymore public updates for a while.

so i just need to know does that mean game wont get any more updates or that the only way to get them at moment will be paid patheron or something.

but since I dont really know what It means I am concerned I wont see any updates at all. So I asked Im sorry If it touchy .
That was the case. I just checked the OP and it looks like latest public release is available. Trying out now!

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
lol im still doing scenes up to aug 9th lol i just realised why it said History050Ass when there was no shagging lol Ass is short for assisant playing this game has messed with my perverted mind a lol

• Haha
Reactions: Sorter and TGafy

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
trying to make a "best" build. Starting to think using Kitty is mostly overrated. There are a few moments (like using her to find out about Ward having powers) where she's useful, but for the most part I'm starting to feel like other options might be better overall.

Also, does anyone have a "guide". I just found a whole new route on my last playthrough with more of a "master" vibe.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019

Would be more updates, just the way to be sure not in f95zone (game is active on patreon, tfgamesite and hypnopics collective).

Nov 24, 2020
Yea I agree that interaction is very important for the coming war. Choosing Lexi's side too.

But I really wanted to increase cum addiction on Brittney lol. I am banking on my cheated stats MC being able to just power through any encounter regardless of sub-optimal set up hehe. I might have to go way back and redo some choices though, because I really want to mom to come to school...
You could've used cum addiction on Brittany and still talked to either Lexi or the mysterious girl. Don't worry Mom is coming to school Friday, if you invited her already. She may be coming regardless tho. I remember Karen talking about some wedding taking place this weekend with Mom.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
anyone have a "best" guide. I'm currently trying to have as many max level loyal apprentices atm.
Also, which assistant things can I ignore? trying to optimize the information.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dysphorika
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes