Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
trying to make a "best" build. Starting to think using Kitty is mostly overrated. There are a few moments (like using her to find out about Ward having powers) where she's useful, but for the most part I'm starting to feel like other options might be better overall.

Also, does anyone have a "guide". I just found a whole new route on my last playthrough with more of a "master" vibe.
Yes, check this one out: https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-107b-g28.41722/page-82#post-4666050
It's not up to date but still works for me.

I am curious, what are the best options if one were to use the ultimate cheatrelated cheat?

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Thanks for this. I am trying to follow the steps but I think starting day 7 after Blackmailing MC's sister things aren't the same. For starters, which of the 2, Heather or Kyle, should I possess? Does it make a difference? After that scene, I jump straight to the Monica encounter. What would be the optimal choice? And I don't have an option to go into town. The way I see it is it's either/or, meaning either choose to go with Kyle/Heather or go to town. You can't do both.
One your using my out of date walkthrough from two updates ago, my most recent one is below.

And two you are supposed to fail that check at which point you should have the option to go out with the hills instead. I'm not sure where you went wrong but you either picked up an extra purple dancing light or you are cheating in which case you would pass the check instead of failing it and couldn't go back.

New walthrough for 0.087c

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
One your using my out of date walkthrough from two updates ago, my most recent one is below.

And two you are supposed to fail that check at which point you should have the option to go out with the hills instead. I'm not sure where you went wrong but you either picked up an extra purple dancing light or you are cheating in which case you would pass the check instead of failing it and couldn't go back.
one question ive tried phone related before but never seems to work for me

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
im pretty sure there a way to trigger meeting Karen on day 1 or two after gift shop ive seen it a few times but dont remember what i did anyone know

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
im pretty sure there a way to trigger meeting Karen on day 1 or two after gift shop ive seen it a few times but dont remember what i did anyone know
I'm not sure about exactly what to do, its been a while since I did it but from what I remember...

Day two, take a walk with Monica, don't use lights, Monica will ask if you love her, answer your phone and tell Mrs. Maywood to pick you up. You will meet Karen while in the vehicle.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i know i can proabley cheat it away but its thre anything story relate that removes corruption

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
G28Here I was somewhat hoping to get some more backstory on what Ash actually is and alternate uses for it but obviously wasn't in the works for this update. I have my own theories, of course, but I'm really hoping it's not some sort of magic/demon drug equivalent to Soylent Green...:sick: Any ideas when you may be able to introduce that?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
G28Here I was somewhat hoping to get some more backstory on what Ash actually is and alternate uses for it but obviously wasn't in the works for this update. I have my own theories, of course, but I'm really hoping it's not some sort of magic/demon drug equivalent to Soylent Green...:sick: Any ideas when you may be able to introduce that?
i kinda want to know myself but if im being honest i dont really like drugs in general but idk a part of me is kinda hoping we get a few scenes of where have drugs comes in handy

Reactions: Dysphorika

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
i know i can proabley cheat it away but its thre anything story relate that removes corruption
On sunday(i think) go to rio, go with her for a walk, dont ask her to be your gf, you will meet a girl and depending on your choice you can reduce corruption by 5 i think

Reactions: TGafy

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
That'll be discussed in-game during the weekend when you get an update on the drug empire and stuff. But, uh, you might not like where that story goes lol.

HentaiViewer123

Jan 2, 2018
At the moment the only method ive discovered was: During Titus assault, you need to take Brittany (by discovering her Drug Addiction) instead of discovering Sally, meet the nuns, and dont sex the nuns.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes