xandrox

Nov 20, 2018
So I reported it on Discord and it was a bug. You do turn in the contract at time of creation it just didn't update the role if you did it on any day but Friday.

Reactions: Cerebrum

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
as far as i know theres a few stien scenes 1 you fgem him kick tom out two you pink the who room turning miss stine into super whore never tried cause sharing harem really isnt my thing.

third is i believe on a thursdaypossibley weekend not sure but braderry sends you gym where once stien is in potntial gangbang situation.

the teacvher scene which the jokes and other stuff is filler as far as i know
Thanks, but I meant in the last playable week, 2 scenes and you only can make jokes, write notes, etc. I see a wasted potential there. Or something I didn't unlocked.

To all the people saying you become Barberry's thrall, my understanding is that you don't actually become a thrall, as the MC seems to be immune to enchantments or other people's mind control. Barbarry (or Karen) just think they've enthralled you and you're just playing along.
Exactly

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Come on people be nice.. She's not bad for her age and if you consider the fact she's supposed to be a crazed alcoholic, she's not ugly at all..
Plus, presumably it's supposed to be a negative thing for monica to be swapped into her mother. Like if her mother was perfect a lot of the story sort of stops making sense.

qx46r

Feb 19, 2021
Current walkthrough

Information for new players
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Attacks to use against Keera (Tattoo Lady) on Satuday Aug 10

How to solve the Puzzle in the Titus hunt

This is the non-cheat walkthrough, last version this was updated was 0.087c , the new one wont be ready for a little while.

This is a Cheat version of the guide, people have asked for it, in this version stats and spell experience do not matter so basically we are going for what gives the most storyline and relationship bonus

This was written after version 0.121,

If your looking for more of a guide then a walkthough I recommend Marcato's guide

https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-121a-g28.41722/post-4215101
is it a must to get hill & wilson to earn their keep?

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
Thanks, but I meant in the last playable week, 2 scenes and you only can make jokes, write notes, etc. I see a wasted potential there. Or something I didn't unlocked.

Exactly
If im not mistaken there are no images/videos with stein on the image files so no new scenes. I think depending on previous choices you can get +1 stats. When i made a joke i got(sometimes)+1willpower

Reactions: Dysphorika

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
If im not mistaken there are no images/videos with stein on the image files so no new scenes. I think depending on previous choices you can get +1 stats. When i made a joke i got(sometimes)+1willpower
i dont pay atention to that since im cheating anyway the base stats like fitness dont matter

however pay attention increases stiels love stats

jokes is lydias stats and take notes is escentaly the same thing as doing nothing.

since atm stien isnt perm bimbofied and does nothing besides the two scenes like we mention earlier i do the jokes to increase relation ship with lydia. however if im wrong feel free to correct me.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
If so is why I say it feels strange there is nothing else.
As if was a placeholder or something.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
If so is why I say it feels strange there is nothing else.
As if was a placeholder or something.
Tuesday's and Thursday's are low energy days because you essentially lose two events as each class takes two time slots instead of 1 to simulate longer classes since you only have them twice a week instead of three times (that's why there is usually no "dinner" event on those days), it's a good idea however, a byproduct of that is we get less events and less chance to use energy so when one of those slots is used for just stats without using energy then it's just more obvious that there is less to do. Perhaps having two events in the class is better since it takes up two time slots? Not sure how feasible that is for G28 time wise though. I dont think he should go back and change past days but probably something to think about for the future.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Not really reliable walkthrough.I barely used blackmail in this game,also greed as well.

Also,Sofia,Rio and Monica are all my gf in this game and they all aware of each other.There is other girls become my gf and lover aswell but of course Sofia aren't aware of it..yet.

My problem is I don't know when is the right time for Cum boosting power.It never popped up except when Jill,Sofia and Ms.Chang have a 4some with MC.I think all the teacher except Ms.Tafel are on birth control.Kayla,Rachel and MC auntie can't get pregnant.Sofia also can't pregnant.

Dev should put a complete walkthrough to help his player.Too many branch that even I'm confused.

Orrangutang

May 11, 2019
Not really reliable walkthrough.I barely used blackmail in this game,also greed as well.

Also,Sofia,Rio and Monica are all my gf in this game and they all aware of each other.There is other girls become my gf and lover aswell but of course Sofia aren't aware of it..yet.

My problem is I don't know when is the right time for Cum boosting power.It never popped up except when Jill,Sofia and Ms.Chang have a 4some with MC.I think all the teacher except Ms.Tafel are on birth control.Kayla,Rachel and MC auntie can't get pregnant.Sofia also can't pregnant.

Dev should put a complete walkthrough to help his player.Too many branch that even I'm confused.
The idea is that you keep replaying to try new routes.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes