martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
I think the issue with the walktroughs are they are about maximizing points. I dont know what purpose that does. I'd prefer walkthroughs talking about branches. For example it avoids using corruption . why? who cares if she owns my soul? there is nothing in the game that penalizes you for that

Edit: also i am not sure what is the difference between version 8 and 11. It says friday is added but you can't do anything you could not do before anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dysphorika

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I think the issue with the walktroughs are they are about maximizing points. I dont know what purpose that does. I'd prefer walkthroughs talking about branches. For example it avoids using corruption . why? who cares if she owns my soul? there is nothing in the game that penalizes you for that

Edit: also i am not sure what is the difference between version 8 and 11. It says friday is added but you can't do anything you could not do before anyway.
Yet.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019

There are plenty of new things to do on friday evening. And a new event with Heather and Nikki on the second week's math classes

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Not really reliable walkthrough.I barely used blackmail in this game,also greed as well.

Also,Sofia,Rio and Monica are all my gf in this game and they all aware of each other.There is other girls become my gf and lover aswell but of course Sofia aren't aware of it..yet.

My problem is I don't know when is the right time for Cum boosting power.It never popped up except when Jill,Sofia and Ms.Chang have a 4some with MC.I think all the teacher except Ms.Tafel are on birth control.Kayla,Rachel and MC auntie can't get pregnant.Sofia also can't pregnant.

Dev should put a complete walkthrough to help his player.Too many branch that even I'm confused.
Some scenes do offer the choice to use cum boost to impregnate the target, which overcomes their birth control and even knocks up the demons. There is only one exception to that, and I assume the reason is part of her character arc.

There can't be a single walkthrough due to the sheer amount of options. As people said before, one of the selling points of the game is the amount of options and freedom it offers, while at the same time not giving you the choice to do everything at once. I've played it over thirty times and keep finding reasons to have multiple playthroughs.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
shit,really need a walkthrough from this,Stacy is dead,wtf?
I take alot of time to write the walkthrough and I specifically point out hard areas like the puzzle where people can get killed separate from my walkthrough because I know people want to play in different ways

"Puzzle good results:
1. push power button once and leave (the machine will power you up)
2. push location button repeatedly then leave (this will electrocute Titus)
3. push location once and electricity once then leave (this will free your freinds)

Puzzle neutral results:
1. push timing button once then leave (this delays the activation of the trap and you have a chance to escape)
2. push any button combination not mentioned here and the machine will start to smoke after that leave (the trap is broken)

Puzzle bad results:
1. if you skip the puzzle or dont change anything (the machine will electrocute you unless you have 12 fitness)
2. push power button once and location button repeatedly then leave (this will power up Titus)
3. push the location button once then leave (this will electrocute your friends)
4. push any button after the machine starts smoking (the machine will blow up and you will get hurt from the blast) "

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I take alot of time to write the walkthrough and I specifically point out hard areas like the puzzle where people can get killed separate from my walkthrough because I know people want to play in different ways

"Puzzle good results:
1. push power button once and leave (the machine will power you up)
2. push location button repeatedly then leave (this will electrocute Titus)
3. push location once and electricity once then leave (this will free your freinds)

Puzzle neutral results:
1. push timing button once then leave (this delays the activation of the trap and you have a chance to escape)
2. push any button combination not mentioned here and the machine will start to smoke after that leave (the trap is broken)

Puzzle bad results:
1. if you skip the puzzle or dont change anything (the machine will electrocute you unless you have 12 fitness)
2. push power button once and location button repeatedly then leave (this will power up Titus)
3. push the location button once then leave (this will electrocute your friends)
4. push any button after the machine starts smoking (the machine will blow up and you will get hurt from the blast) "
And I def appreciate your WT. I got a save following it to get the 'best stats' and the rest of my saves I fuck around focusing on a few characters at a time and I keep end up finding new unexplored scenes.

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
Not really reliable walkthrough.I barely used blackmail in this game,also greed as well.

Also,Sofia,Rio and Monica are all my gf in this game and they all aware of each other.There is other girls become my gf and lover aswell but of course Sofia aren't aware of it..yet.

My problem is I don't know when is the right time for Cum boosting power.It never popped up except when Jill,Sofia and Ms.Chang have a 4some with MC.I think all the teacher except Ms.Tafel are on birth control.Kayla,Rachel and MC auntie can't get pregnant.Sofia also can't pregnant.

Dev should put a complete walkthrough to help his player.Too many branch that even I'm confused.
Kayla rachel, sofia and aunt can get pregnant. Maybe the are more times where you can do it but right now thats the ones i remember. Kayla if you meet her at dinner use mental. Rachel when you go hunt, go save her, fuck her cast potent. with karen on saturday? go to library, talk to her cast lust? and potent cum. For sofia you have to 1) bimbofy her 2 times or 2)have sex 2 times and when you meet her a 3rd time ask her to stop the pills.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Alright,Done for this update.My status:

Mom-Pregnant(65 love)
Britanny-Pregnant(-58 hatred)lol
Jane(Jake)-Pregnant(7 love)
Linda Hill-Pregnant gf(32 love)
Monica-Pregnant gf(90 love)
Ms.Wilson-Pregnant gf mom(87 love)
Karen-Aunt & Lover(36 love)
Kayla-Pregnant cousin(39 point)
Suzie-Pregnant friend(5 love)
Nikki-Pregnant gf(-7love)
Lydia-Pregnant friend(31love)
Stacy-Pregnant friend(47 love)
Rio-Pregnant gf(43 love)
Sofia-Pregnant gf(14 love)
Jill-Pregnant friend(-28 hatred)
Heather-Pregnant friend(-15 love)
Racheal-Pregnant friend(18 love)
Ms.Chang(32 love)
Ms.Barberry(-34 hatred)
Ms.Nabel-Pregnant teacher(27 love)
Ms.Patel-Pregnant teacher & lover(35 love)
Ms.Ward(40 love)

scyne

Dec 4, 2018
I didn't know there is a way to cheat like that. I usually edit html file with notepad. But it's good to know. I assume this method would work any of the twine games?
Depends what they're compiled with. The Twine engine can run on several Story Formats, each of which defines their own Javascript objects.

is very common, so many games will have a globally accessible SugarCube object. But there are alternatives, and older versions of SugarCube actually story game variables in an array based on your story history.

scyne

Dec 4, 2018
Can you post a sample code on how to put it in, I tried something like this but it didnt do anything

SugarCube.State.variables.timing_terminal_value = 3
Each page in the story is defined in the Twee code as a passage. The current variables are read & altered when the passage is run, then the HTML page is generated.

This means that the variables you change won't take effect until the next page. They will get saved when you advance to a new page, and lost if you backtrack.

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018

Mom-Pregnant(65 love)
Rio-Pregnant gf(43 love)
Ms.Chang(32 love)
Ms.Barberry(-34 hatred)
Ms.Ward(40 love)
Aight class make sure to write this down, because this is exactly why rubber is invented.
unnamed.jpg

Last edited:

KurosU

Jan 14, 2018

Mom-Pregnant(65 love)
Rio-Pregnant gf(43 love)
Ms.Chang(32 love)
Ms.Barberry(-34 hatred)
Ms.Ward(40 love)
How did you get nikki and stacy pregnant? Everytime I choose to cum inside they always say they are on birth control.

Topkeko

Sep 20, 2017
Hey, so I'm guessing there's no way to get Jake to man up and make him convince his Mother to stay, right? All the other options would just be me taking her away from him, which is not what I'm after. And if you just let her go she just disappears... I'm guessing there's no content for that yet? (Tried with high incest and making Jake a big boi but nothing :/)

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Hey, so I'm guessing there's no way to get Jake to man up and make him convince his Mother to stay, right? All the other options would just be me taking her away from him, which is not what I'm after. And if you just let her go she just disappears... I'm guessing there's no content for that yet? (Tried with high incest and making Jake a big boi but nothing :/)
You can get Miss Hill to stay at Profosser Patels but NOT at your dorm. I think you need to romace her

Reactions: Topkeko
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes