boobseser

Jul 4, 2021
is someone kind enough to tell me the password for professor barberry pc. i have been thinking about this for a long time and just can't come up with the solution.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
is someone kind enough to tell me the password for professor barberry pc. i have been thinking about this for a long time and just can't come up with the solution.
Either you didn't take a screenshot of everything or you are missing some clues, without all the clues its nearly impossible. Passwords I've come across include but aren't limited to: barberry, suzie, naomi, jill, karen, wellspring...

The point is that if you get all the clues the password will always be in one of them.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
im not sure whsat page but one of the walkthrou8ghs has a list of potential passwords

Reactions: Dysphorika

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Can you guys not use rar for your archives plz, can't open it on Android. Use zip or 7zip, better and more compatible.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
A little more than half a year ago someone mentioned getting max energy to 180 with items. Was that an old version, a mistake on their part, or can you still get it that high? The items in the student store only bring it to 150.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
A little more than half a year ago someone mentioned getting max energy to 180 with items. Was that an old version, a mistake on their part, or can you still get it that high? The items in the student store only bring it to 150.
180 is still possible but now you can go even higher (200 I think, I know how to get to 190.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Thanks! I've been mostly poking around the first week, so that explains why I haven't found the rest.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Shame you can't make somebody else impregnate the girls + succubus queen contract is underutalised imo

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Shame you can't make somebody else impregnate the girls
You can though? You can have Lydia get impregnated by her boss, you can have Jill and Linda(Ms.Hill) impregnated by strangers, Mom(Mrs Maywood) can be impregnated by Robert, Suzie can be impregnated by a monster and Heather can be impregnated by either Kyle or Jake. Those are the ones I know about at least, there might be others.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
You can though? You can have Lydia get impregnated by her boss, you can have Jill and Linda(Ms.Hill) impregnated by strangers, Mom(Mrs Maywood) can be impregnated by Robert, Suzie can be impregnated by a monster and Heather can be impregnated by either Kyle or Jake. Those are the ones I know about at least, there might be others.
Didn't know about Lydia and Jill.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Didn't know about Lydia and Jill.
Know by any chance any other games where you allow others to fuck and impregnate "your" girls?

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->