HowlingCurve

Oct 29, 2018
What does this mod do?

I just finished a playthrough with a new version of my mod. It's much less tested than the previous version, but I'm still going to give it a chance and release it now. Let me know if you come across any bugs.

This new version works very similar to the last version. The only difference is that users will now be able to make as many checkpoints as they want. The setup is slightly different from last time.

Instructions:
1. Download botnet - College Daze Mods.zip which I have attached below this post.
2. Unzip the archive into the game's folder. It should now look like this:

View attachment 1179460

3. Open apply_mods.py. Your folder should now look like this:

View attachment 1179461

4. Open College Daze.html to play the game.

Notes:
Do not delete the mods folder. It contains all the necessary code that makes the mod work.

The mod is fully compatible with Prinplup's checkpoint and variable editor mod.
If you want to combine them, don't follow the instructions above. Obtain a vanilla copy of College Daze, then go here.

Ensure you have Python 3.8 or newer installed before opening apply_mods.py.

If you're using Windows, get Python from here:

Don't install the one from the Microsoft Store.

Thanks to VikingCrawler and The Grifter for giving me feedback on the mod.
I keep getting an error, says College Daze.html not found. I can clearly see the .html file in the same folder but python won't recognise it. Screenshot 2021-07-30 023147.png

Ga0na

Aug 22, 2019
I've just beaten Titus and enslaved the demons, spoke with Rio, and I receive a broken progression link? "Error: the passage "Midnight094EveningStartTh1" does not exist"

Have I reached the end of content or encountered a bug?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I've just beaten Titus and enslaved the demons, spoke with Rio, and I receive a broken progression link? "Error: the passage "Midnight094EveningStartTh1" does not exist"

Yep. That normally means that you've reached the end of current available content.

Oct 8, 2020

What night did you do it on? Friday?

Ga0na

Aug 22, 2019
What night did you do it on? Friday?
I did it on Wednesday, its struggling to load Thursday. I'll try reloading a save and doing it on Friday, see if I get the same error

EDIT: I played through Thursday Night without doing the mission, that ended with a red link saying "END OF CURRENT CONTENT," pretty self explanatory. I guess the game either ends when you finish the fight with the demons, or when you wait until Friday to do it

Last edited:

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
How do you get Lydia to think her boss impregnated her? I have played this game for ages now and have never seen that scenario offered
During a green light event (I can't remember on which day but the images are in folder 62) you can pay Lydia to have sex with her boss and then later on find her freaking out about being pregnant with his baby. I don't know whether she keeps the baby though cause she mentions getting rid of it.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I think I got through most of the new content (again awesome update g28) so I will be starting on looking for the best pathway for my non-cheat guide for anyone who is waiting for it,

but I was wondering what everyone's favorite scene was:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 8, 2020
I think I got through most of the new content (again awesome update g28) so I will be starting on looking for the best pathway for my non-cheat guide for anyone who is waiting for it,

but I was wondering what everyone's favorite scene was:

Wait, what?

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes