Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I'm not sure casting a light is count as a "willingly", because I believe she would forget who impregnant her after the effect wears off..
Brown or purple lights are the ones people are most likely to forget though they will change their personality slightly based on the lights effect.
Orange lights create fetishes
Green and pink lights cause people to remember what they did but they won't know what caused them to do it.
Yellow, blue, and red lights are elemental lights and are the lights that people are most likely to remember

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
Brown or purple lights are the ones people are most likely to forget though they will change their personality slightly based on the lights effect.
Orange lights create fetishes
Green and pink lights cause people to remember what they did but they won't know what caused them to do it.
Yellow, blue, and red lights are elemental lights and are the lights that people are most likely to remember
aah.. aight, my bad then.. Thank you for correcting me

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Most girls don't want to "willingly" get pregnant in this game for rational reasons.

The closest thing is the "Greed" and "Lust" options as greed won't force anyone into doing anything if their greed doesn't exceed their reluctance and lust just makes people incredibly horny. Not particularly for you but if you're near by you're the best option in their eyes.

However, to answer your question you can get her "willingly" pregnant and knowing you're the father if you cast lust at the convent. If you molested her while she was black out drunk and then do the above then it will change from doesn't know to knowing. I'm assuming she didn't take a test before hand.
Ok, thanks for answer, appreciate it. An i should have put willing in quotation.

If you don't mind could you tell me which day is the convent available, i don't remember encountering that event.

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
If you don't mind could you tell me which day is the convent available, i don't remember encountering that event.
Before you fight Titus, and after you talk to Rio about the hunt, you have a choice to either head into town, or give Brittany a call, pick Brittany, and you two will go there

Reactions: Necrosian

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Great game. A suggestion, it'd be nice if you add an ingame journal that list of the characters and a pic of them, maybe even throw in few lines about who they are. With so many characters, it's really easy to forget who's who and what they should look like.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Great game. A suggestion, it'd be nice if you add an ingame journal that list of the characters and a pic of them, maybe even throw in few lines about who they are. With so many characters, it's really easy to forget who's who and what they should look like.
check the phone in the top left

Reactions: Cerebrum

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Will you be able to permantly youngify someone? Like Ms Hill? I like her younger model alot.
If the brown light's description in the spell list is any indication, it will be possible in the future. Permanent bimbofication and/or youngification is just not written yet.

Reactions: Dysphorika

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
Story Outline/Recap

Okay the plot is ramping up quite significantly the last couple of updates, and there's a lot of information to parse (G28 has created a great story!). So I'm trying to create a rough outline of the major plot points and characters. I will probably get a lot of it wrong, particularly the earlier stuff I've forgotten, but let's give it a shot. I've also thrown in a bit of speculation based on some of the information.

If you guys have anything to add or want to correct me, please let me know.

Major spoilers ahead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Cool.

And now I will show my ignorance but throught that Barberry is Priscilla and the main character is Delia's reincarnation (or at least related).
And Fuller wasn't there because coven kidnaped/killed his daughter or the like?

What is sure is the MC is lotta powerful or have potential to be a major player (or an avatar of some sorts)

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
Cool.

And now I will show my ignorance but throught that Barberry is Priscilla and the main character is Delia's reincarnation (or at least related).

What is sure is the MC is lotta powerful or have potential to be a major player (or an avatar of some sorts)

Last edited:

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Quick question: IS there any way to willingly impregnate Brittany, so she knows about it?
Well, train her as maid and go to church with her in the end. Cast lust spell and take her.
I can't say for sure if she okay or hate it, but she will surelly remember it.

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
I think MC got some affinity to magic, but was chosen randomly by Al'Azar. I mean that MC wasn't destined to be his "knight", but had needed affinity.
The thing is, MC is clearly special and exceptional. He's the only male human user of lights, ever, except for Sally's former master(?), but it's also implied MC may be the same person as him/reincarnation. Additionally, MC is exceptional among light users generally, after only a week he can match skilled demons like Keera. He can also completely resist (mental?) lights that are cast against him, which afaik no other light user or demon can do There's also the assumption that MC has a blood relation to Karen, a coven leader, so MC has a magic bloodline or something

There has to be some reason this is the case, rather that just by random chance or arbitrary choice. A character who I can't remember (Titus?) comments that the barrier between Earth and demon world is weakening (due to Al'Azar's awakening/ritual) as a partial explanation but doesn't explain why MC and only MC is the only male to get super magic powers. The Succubus could very well be using the MC because she knows of his special status (other than being male) which may be the only way to stop Al'Azar.

Last edited:

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Cool.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes