1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
if you could do it more free roam would be nice lol
No, the way this game is built it cant be free roam as the decisions you make exclude each other i.e. you cant be with both Mrs Maywood shopping and with Ms. Hill unpacking on day 1 because in the mall later it is coded to treat only one of those things as true.

On the human covens:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is there any MC mind control that isn't self bimbotizing like other peoples lights working on you or the drugs?
I'm pretty sure you're very resistant to lights as

The only Femdom options I've noticed are

Reactions: Dysphorika
Nov 24, 2020
is there a way to get druged or mind controlled in this game? im sure i remember a path that does that.
I don't remember ever getting drugged and I'm pretty sure the MC can't be mind controlled. If you're looking to be controlled in anyway, sign the Queens contract on Sunday.

Tam

Aug 28, 2016
doesnt really need complete free roam but you could restrict events to weeks instead of days and give more opportunity's to take them
like what is planned for titus where you can do it at any point in the specific week or you could have events which are always available on monday (or other day) until they are triggered once
instead of only having events at a single specific time and one chance to get it or not you could give the events conditions to show up under reoccurring conditions, for example show the event option on evenings in the first week of every month if energy > 50

that way you could spread existing content over more time and dont need to end as abruptly

Last edited:

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
doesnt really need complete free roam but you could restrict events to weeks instead of days and give more opportunity's to take them
like what is planned for titus where you can do it at any point in the specific week or you could have events which are always available on monday (or other day) until they are triggered once
instead of only having events at a single specific time and one chance to get it or not you could give the events conditions to show up under reoccurring conditions, for example show the event option on evenings in the first week of every month if energy > 50

that way you could spread existing content over more time and dont need to end as abruptly
Idk.. This game already has its charm on its own, I don't think it'd felt right (atleast for me) to play it as a free roam kinda game, + I can only imagine it'd take longer for the update to come since free roam would need more complicated programming (or whatever).
So I would be one of those person who wouldn't agree for this game to be a free roam style, waiting once a month for an update is already hard for me :ROFLMAO::cry:

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
can only imagine it'd take longer for the update to come since free roam would need more complicated programming (or whatever).
It's better to wait till game is finshed, and only after that anyone can think about so invasive as this.
Else it will be a greate chunk of work that must be redone every update.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Based on the last patreon update, I think it'd be in a week or two
Actually it might be today - G28 normally does public releases when an ingame day is finished.
The current public was released with missing evening content because he had announced it to go out around the 11th of this month. Today's update could well finish this evening's content and the night scene, so I guess there could be a public update.

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
Actually it might be today - G28 normally does public releases when an ingame day is finished.
The current public was released with missing evening content because he had announced it to go out around the 11th of this month. Today's update could well finish this evening's content and the night scene, so I guess there could be a public update.
Genius is right that tonight's update covers the remaining bit of Monday's content. I'm going to wait until December 1st to let people catch any remaining bugs before I release it into the wild though.
Well That's awesome, I thought the bug testing would take longer, but how I'm glad I was wrong :LOL:

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes