Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Oh, I think I know the problem; You can transform Jake once inside the party, so you shouldn't use the brown light on the bouncer to let you in, you either need 7 fitness for him to let you in for free, talk to britney earlier so she can put you on the list, or pay the two hundred dollars. It's the only brown light at the party so if you use the brown light on the bouncer then it won't also be available to use on Jake.
I never knew you can brown the bouncer, I guess I always had either the fitness or Britney for that. That's what I love about this game, I've been playing this game since the first build having done a lot of different routes and there are still interactions I don't know about.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I never knew you can brown the bouncer, I guess I always had either the fitness or Britney for that. That's what I love about this game, I've been playing this game since the first build having done a lot of different routes and there are still interactions I don't know about.
That's why I love this game, I must of restarted from the beginning over a hundred times to see all the routes and still find out new things from time to time; and the logic behind the rules is awesome

Reactions: Dysphorika

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
So what's the highest possible corruption amount so far? I've gotten 47 corruption through using cheatrelated.

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Oh, I think I know the problem; You can transform Jake once inside the party, so you shouldn't use the brown light on the bouncer to let you in, you either need 7 fitness for him to let you in for free, talk to britney earlier so she can put you on the list, or pay the two hundred dollars. It's the only brown light at the party so if you use the brown light on the bouncer then it won't also be available to use on Jake.
Thanks

Rule97

May 2, 2018
if im not mistaken
1)when ms hill visits, you can cast rain, dreamsculpt, and bimbofy miss hill, so you tranform jake on the party

2)to get rio/sofia, 1st time when you are in town see rio/sofia, go with rio for a walk, make her your girlfriend. 2nd time(when you can choose to go hunt or see monica, monica/rio, sofia/rio, speak with mom) if you havent done that you do the same or if you did it you get a new threesome scene(see rio sofia, cast lust, threesome)
Rio rejects me, i take i didn't spend enough time with her? How smart do i need to be? I have 8 in attractiveness, i take that as the charisma requirement, and 5 in intelligence.

Shiny_Boots

Jun 19, 2018
I keep hearing about D&D sessions but I don't know how to trigger them. Anyone know hot to get them?

Also is there a guide in general?

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Is there any other way of getting energy? I the current amount of 180 with the items the limit? It feels like one gets drained very fast in the current stage of days.

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
Sorry, the "update only" package covers what release - .074a ? I currently am on .064b, unsure if there was anything in the interim (always good to label what the update covers).

E: Ah, I'm missing v.071a. Anyone have the .064b -> .071a patch?

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
so what's the thing with that terminal and button thing?
It changes every game, but usually the 3 are: location, intensity and timing. You have to get which are which and depending of what you do, it have an effect (or not)

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes