max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
"Note: You may press the left and right arrow keys (or A/D) to go back and forth in this game in single-choice passages. "

This is literally from the start of the html file every single time you play the game.
Ah, apologies then. I'm so used to being able to use 1, I have my hands set on the number keys generally.

Dreyfus

Feb 12, 2018
I've been playing around with the "Personality" variables - will you be able to combine different options like Monicas "Bimbofied Slave" and Wilsons "Bimbo Slave" for other characters with several compatible options?

Great game, every update is a treat

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I've been playing around with the "Personality" variables - will you be able to combine different options like Monicas "Bimbofied Slave" and Wilsons "Bimbo Slave" for other characters with several compatible options?

Great game, every update is a treat
I can't promise that you'll be able to do it with every single character by the game's end, especially since a lot of it depends on content people request or vote in polls, but the idea is to at least leave the possibility open.

Dreyfus

Feb 12, 2018
I can't promise that you'll be able to do it with every single character by the game's end, especially since a lot of it depends on content people request or vote in polls, but the idea is to at least leave the possibility open.
Thanks for the reply!
I really enjoy the descriptions in the phone book and the bimbofication portrayal so I'm more than satisfied already, and I'm sure it'll be great no matter what you do! :giggle:

Oddr74

Jul 1, 2020
Don't know if anyone else asked this but why does Cum Addiction first appear with 3 ladies that don't have it as training?

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
lol, what britney thinks of me

"This character hates you so completely that it has become an obsession for them. Their free time is now spent plotting your downfall and they will go to great lengths to see their schemes come to fruition. They would sooner see you die than help you."

Im going to enjoy cutting her off cold turkey and making the only new drug she becomes addicted to being my lights.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
lol, what britney thinks of me

"This character hates you so completely that it has become an obsession for them. Their free time is now spent plotting your downfall and they will go to great lengths to see their schemes come to fruition. They would sooner see you die than help you."

Im going to enjoy cutting her off cold turkey and making the only new drug she becomes addicted to being my lights.
For me I will enjoy Dreamscaping her mind to show us a little more love and tenderness... While having her mom wanting to leave a legacy for me ;3

Meeerp

Aug 17, 2018
Don't know if anyone else asked this but why does Cum Addiction first appear with 3 ladies that don't have it as training?
the first time you encounter cum addiction the choices will either add bimbo or slave (or love for the teacher in question) for the characters.

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
How about just modding the new public release html from where the .64b one stopped? One could just play with the older version, then switch to the new file to continue playing. In case porting doesn't work out as you hope, I mean?
My tooling effectively converts the html into a set of text files that represent the various tiddlers or code snippets in the game file. If the early days have seen no code changes, I should be able to directly just drop my modded files in directly and rebuild the game using them.

To be safe I will be checking for differences between where and I left off and the current public release just in case new stuff was added here and there.

Last edited:

Dreyfus

Feb 12, 2018
My tooling effectively converts the html into a set of text files that represent the various tiddlers or code snippets in the game file. If the early days have seen no code changes, I should be able to directly just drop my modded files in directly and rebuild the game using them.

To be safe I will be checking for differences between where and I left off and the current public release just in case new stuff was added here and there.
Thanks for all your efforts, Prinplup! I very much appreciate it, as do many others, I'm sure :)

Reactions: KINGSHIV

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
I seem to have encountered a bug at the end of the hunt for Zahra. The clues I received are:

Somewhere with yellow lights.

Somewhere in the north half of the city.

Somewhere with a vehicle in the sign.

Somewhere in the western half of the city.

Which only leaves Live 2 Ride, but that takes me to the same result as if I picked somewhere completely wrong. Is there a console command I can use to go to the scene that plays if I pick the right spot or to alter the location of the right spot to that location?

Thank you

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I seem to have encountered a bug at the end of the hunt for Zahra. The clues I received are:

Which only leaves Live 2 Ride, but that takes me to the same result as if I picked somewhere completely wrong. Is there a console command I can use to go to the scene that plays if I pick the right spot or to alter the location of the right spot to that location?

Thank you
Were you using the back button earlier during the hunt? When I look for possible errors, you're correctly getting the clues related to that answer key, so I'm not sure why it's not working for you. Either way, if you save at the point where you're choosing where to go, you can edit your save so that $mystery_solution = 2 and then you'll be able to correctly pick Live 2 Ride.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018

Thank you
Do you have a save to check out?

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
can u reach the end game by clicking random answers?
Probably? The game isn't finished though. It ends abruptly. You also would miss out on most of the content since a lot of it you have to focus on a specific character. I have not run into a game over if that is what you are asking about.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes