Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
Noticed a few changes in the old code (mostly bug fixes), which I'm trying to port carefully to mine before I proceed.

The Brittany/Stacy greed scenes have rather tortured code that I really can't wrap my head around - one excerpt that seems to do literally nothing is shown here

XML:
<<if visited("Brittany024greenSex1") or visited("Brittany062greenSex1")>>  
<<else>>  
<<if visited("Brittany062greenSex1")>>  
[[Make them strip for you. ($500) |Brittany062greenSex1][$britt_sub += 1; $britt_love += 1; $money -= 500; $see_green_intro to false; $brittany_public += 1; $brittany_slave += 1]]
<<else>>  
[[Make them strip for you. ($500) |Brittany024greenSex1][$britt_sub += 1; $britt_love += 1; $money -= 500; $see_green_intro to false; $brittany_public += 1; $brittany_slave += 1]]
<</if>>  
<</if>>

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Dreyfus

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
I appreciate the help. However, I was thinking of how eg Jane/Kylie have the "Bimbofied" personality, and their base portraits change. I've seen the same with the other characters, but I'm not sure what requirements need to be met for this to happen.

There are "bimbofication:true/false" variables in the save file that when toggled triggers this change, but I've yet to pin down how/when this happens. So far, Kyle and Jake (maybe Heather? Don't remember) are the ones that have been triggered without me fiddling with the variable. Some characters have the personality "Bimbofied", some have "Bimbo", and I'm not sure a) what the difference is, and how/who the different ones apply to, and b) how these different "flags get set", for lack of a better word. Not sure how I got the Jake and Kyle ones to trigger, and not sure how I would go about triggering the other ones.
you just bimbo jake/kyle/dad or anyone else. when you meet them you cast transform/bimbofy and then you get those personalities and changes in images. but they are not permanent. they stay only during the bimbofication. as of now you cant make someone stay in bimbo state.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Noticed a few changes in the old code (mostly bug fixes), which I'm trying to port carefully to mine before I proceed.

The Brittany/Stacy greed scenes have rather tortured code that I really can't wrap my head around - one excerpt that seems to do literally nothing is shown here

XML:
<<if visited("Brittany024greenSex1") or visited("Brittany062greenSex1")>>
<<else>>
<<if visited("Brittany062greenSex1")>>
[[Make them strip for you. ($500) |Brittany062greenSex1][$britt_sub += 1; $britt_love += 1; $money -= 500; $see_green_intro to false; $brittany_public += 1; $brittany_slave += 1]]
<<else>>
[[Make them strip for you. ($500) |Brittany024greenSex1][$britt_sub += 1; $britt_love += 1; $money -= 500; $see_green_intro to false; $brittany_public += 1; $brittany_slave += 1]]
<</if>>
<</if>>
If I am not mistaken, I believe this is set up so that the scene builds. When you repeat this juntion multiple times, you eventually get to a point where instead of blowing you, you have sex with her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You repeat this light a few times throughout the days going forward, and the scene should layer itself.
I think the start of this particular light is on Tuesday, then the next dinner hub with her allows you to do it again, and so on.

Edit: Also, one of the scenes calls back to the old scene and replays it. I think this junction of code might be part of that setup? Lol

Last edited:

Dreyfus

Feb 12, 2018
you just bimbo jake/kyle/dad or anyone else. when you meet them you cast transform/bimbofy and then you get those personalities and changes in images. but they are not permanent. they stay only during the bimbofication. as of now you cant make someone stay in bimbo state.
I suppose that could be it. Maybe my messing with the variables causes some errors with the scene flag checks, making the bimbofication last the entire day that the transformation scene was triggered and/or skip the "end bimbofication" check.

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
If I am not mistaken, I believe this is set up so that the scene builds. When you repeat this juntion multiple times, you eventually get to a point where instead of blowing you, you have sex with her.

You repeat this light a few times throughout the days going forward, and the scene should layer itself.
I think the start of this particular light is on Tuesday, then the next dinner hub with her allows you to do it again, and so on.

Edit: Also, one of the scenes calls back to the old scene and replays it. I think this junction of code might be part of that setup? Lol
You are almost certainly correct about the *intent* - but the code for this particular branch is just outright wrong in some places to the point where I'm basically guessing what the progression should be, lol.

Reactions: Dreyfus

botnet

Dec 9, 2019
That guide doesn't maximize content seen, it maximizes your stats by the end of current content.

Edit: What I really wish to have is the info of what each option gives when selected and of the requirements stuff need to succeed. That way I could plan my way around to get what I want.
I created a mod that shows the variable changes for each dialogue option:

variable-changes.png

Download this, rename it to "College Daze.html", and replace the original one with it.

lawry

Jul 14, 2017
Is there an ETA on the next update?

really hope we get to an update where the light will have more permanent/persistent effect like the greed contracts.

Reactions: xoxo1001

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019

really hope we get to an update where the light will have more permanent/persistent effect like the greed contracts.

If you read the light descriptions on the phone, some say on high levels, the effects can be permanent.
Please be patient.

Reactions: KiraJames

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019

We shouldn't get an update until Tuesday is done so I'm guessing at least until 2021

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Honestly all I did was bimbofy her, joined stacy in the abuse, found out about her drug problem, blackmailed her in to being my maid, ran a train on her and the rest of my blackmail victims, promised her drugs, killed her dealer and cut her off from my new drug empire, but that's it, she is being totally unfair to me for hating me so much, I'm going to have my revenge on her for her hating me so much for no reason.
I'm blackmailing her but I don't have level 6 hate

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I'm blackmailing her but I don't have level 6 hate
what I posted was not level 6 hatred, it was level three hatred, here is the entire quote with the hatred level

" Hatred Level -3 (-86 points): This character hates you so completely that it has become an obsession for them. Their free time is now spent plotting your downfall and they will go to great lengths to see their schemes come to fruition. They would sooner see you die than help you. "

Last edited:

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
I have ported the old mod to the new game file and added a few miscellaneous bugfixes as well as a basic hack in the phone menu

Be prepared for bugs though if you try it, as it has seen literally 0 playtesting and the style of coding (where code gadgets are reused over various days) means implementing time travel is tricky.

I will be playing through the game from where I left off, modding as I go along.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2020
Does anybody know if you can find or interact with Kayla at the Frat party? It says it's a party with Kayla and Britney beforehand, and other then Britney possibly letting you in, I haven't been able to find a way to interact with either of them there.
I don't think there's a way to interact with either of them at the frat party. At least i've never seen it in all my different style playthroughs. The frat party looks like its there for you to interact with Ms Hill and Jane.

Reactions: Heitcaho

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
i've updated my post with:
1)how to get some portaits
2)pregnacy for sofia and mom(mom will know you had sex)
3)make aunt your gf
4)where ms hill(and ms wilson)can stay
5)having sex with kayla without lights, how to make her pregnant and a scene with her dad on the phone if you have her as property
6)sofia, rio and monica part of your harem
7)assistant book and rio+chang

botnet

Dec 9, 2019
I created a python script that will automatically apply my mod to any version of College Daze. Looking at the source code from the earliest version of College Daze up to now, the structure has stayed the same. This should mean that this python script will also work with future versions of College Daze without any modifications necessary. I am going to do a playthrough today with the mod, and if no problems arise, I will release it as quickly as possible.

botnet

Dec 9, 2019
New version:
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-086c-g28.41722/post-5094520

I'm finished testing the mod, and it seems like the script works perfectly.

For those who don't know what this mod does, it effectively gives the user information about the outcomes of decisions they make in the game.

Example:

example.png

The script has been written in a way that will hopefully allow this mod to be universal.

In addition to working with the vanilla game, it should also work in combination with other mods.

For example, if you want to use this mod and Prinplup's checkpoint mod together, ensure their modded html file is named
"College Daze.html", and then run the script.

Instructions:

1. Download "botnet's dialogue hint mod.zip", which I have attached to this post, and extract it.
2. Copy "apply_dialogue_hint_mod.py" to the folder where the game is located (your folder should now look like this):

before.png

3. Open "apply_dialogue_hint_mod.py", a command prompt will pop up notifying you of the script's progress:

message.png

4. The mod has now been applied, and your folder should look like this:

after.png

5. Open "College Daze.html" and play the game with the new mod included.

Notes:
Ensure you have Python 3.8 or newer installed before opening "apply_dialogue_hint_mod.py".

Modders are free to implement my mod into their mod if they desire.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes