Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I'm finished testing the mod, and it seems like the script works perfectly.

For those who don't know what this mod does, it effectively gives the user information about the outcomes of decisions they make in the game.

Example:

View attachment 930605

The script has been written in a way that will hopefully allow this mod to be universal.

In addition to working with the vanilla game, it should also work in combination with other mods.

For example, if you want to use this mod and Prinplup's checkpoint mod together, ensure their modded html file is named
"College Daze.html", and then run the script.

Instructions:

1. Download "botnet's dialogue hint mod.zip", which I have attached to this post, and extract it.
2. Copy "apply_dialogue_hint_mod.py" to the folder where the game is located (your folder should now look like this):

View attachment 930599

3. Open "apply_dialogue_hint_mod.py", a command prompt will pop up notifying you of the script's progress:

View attachment 930600

4. The mod has now been applied, and your folder should look like this:

View attachment 930602

5. Open "College Daze.html" and play the game with the new mod included.

Notes:
Ensure you have Python 3.8 or newer installed before opening "apply_dialogue_hint_mod.py".

Modders are free to implement my mod into their mod if they desire.
Thanks so much

One of this game's greatest strength is the sheer amount of distractions you're bombarded with at every turn. It's really hard to figure out the right course of action and find the truth when temptation is in every corner.
I feel the same

quietpup

Jun 20, 2017
Played through the game for the first time and enjoyed it. However, I noticed it has anal tagged, but don't recall it ever coming up in the game. Is it currently in the game and only available through certain choices?

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Played through the game for the first time and enjoyed it. However, I noticed it has anal tagged, but don't recall it ever coming up in the game. Is it currently in the game and only available through certain choices?
Yes, is kinda hidden but there is.

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
Added the timetravel hack for all current content.
Notably, during the last night, it is possible to impregnate multiple characters, but not all at once- for now I have decided to restore all their states when using the timetravel. This can be changed for subsequent versions if no weirdness from this inconsistency arises.
I *probably* should have covered all the new stuff while playtesting, but feel free to report any bugs you observe.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Seems to have a bug with game saves. Every time I tried to save my game, an error message popped up saying there wasn't enough space to save, even though none of the slots were used & this didn't happen on the previous version nor do this happen with any other HTML games I've played. It REALLY bites considering I was all the way through the previous version with a save, then when I delete the save to put in a new one I find out about this bug & now have to start all over from the beginning!

coyote10k

Jan 24, 2019
what is the variable mm_shirtless? seems to turn on and off at random
mm = Mom. mm_shirtless toggles true when she is running around topless like on day one coming back from the store if you use either the red or pink lights on her. When she is dressed normally it toggles false.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Seems to have a bug with game saves. Every time I tried to save my game, an error message popped up saying there wasn't enough space to save, even though none of the slots were used & this didn't happen on the previous version nor do this happen with any other HTML games I've played. It REALLY bites considering I was all the way through the previous version with a save, then when I delete the save to put in a new one I find out about this bug & now have to start all over from the beginning!
Just save to disk instead. Or you can check this out and mess around with local storage I guess.

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
well, daily fun is the main quest. those other things are just distractions. don't worry about those distractions, you keep your eye on the ball

Rule97

May 2, 2018
I just realized professor Nadir and Abed from the sitcom Community share the same, well, surname... Are we banging Abed's hot mom or sister? So cool.

Reactions: Loganfin

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
In Emma's Dreamscape when she met Robert, his last name is the default instead of player choice. If you already did the aunt's matching dream, it still only ends with 'you have a better idea of what happened but don't quite know what's going on'.
Yeah, sometimes it's okay for things to be a little vague when there's multiple paths and stuff. As long as you're able to make the connection yourself, the game doesn't really need to until a later date when the checks would be more relevant.

You had planned to adjust Ward's BC status for the night at her apt, but missed it for this build.
You need to tell me exactly what route you're taking there then, because I did go back and fix this for at least one of those.

Not a bug, but something I feel is a bit inconsistent: if you choose to impreg Ms. Hill during the hotel move in, MC calls her 'his whore', which doesn't quite match the path I took with her.
I'm not going to litigate every piece of dialogue that gets written.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
You need to tell me exactly what route you're taking there then, because I did go back and fix this for at least one of those.
With cheat active, did mostly 'nice guy' pathing and maybe just one (?) Lust trigger in private, then after the hunt for the tattooed woman (with Rio, Sofia, and Monica) took the option to go to Ward's apt and spent the night there. Started a new save path with the previous build.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
With cheat active, did mostly 'nice guy' pathing and maybe just one (?) Lust trigger in private, then after the hunt for the tattooed woman (with Rio, Sofia, and Monica) took the option to go to Ward's apt and spent the night there. Started a new save path with the previous build.
@Mondoblasto
Can you send me the save to check out? I might be able to figure out the specific passage and/or variables set up to cause this issue.

Edit: Also, I believe the only time you can go to Ward's apartment is on your second hunt. The one for the mysterious woman.
Ward can only show up after the hunt for the Tattooed women if you talked to her Saturday and chose to ask her to come to your room.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, was this issue on Saturday or Sunday?

Another Edit: Also, she does tell you about her birth control as you are banging her, but the variable isn't set until after you cum in or pull out of her.
If you could provide a save or give more info on where exactly this is happening, I can point it out to G28Here when I find the cause/passage.

Third and final Edit: When you are checking the viewer for her, make sure you do it after the scene. If it still isn't set, then this is an issue.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes