Rule97

May 2, 2018
Can you have a foursome with Monica, Rio and Sofia?

Also, at least at first sight, does there looks to be a consequence for waiting a day on the Titus hunt?

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
Last edited:

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
@Mondoblasto
Third and final Edit: When you are checking the viewer for her, make sure you do it after the scene. If it still isn't set, then this is an issue.
Yeah, it was the Sunday night after the second hunt as you noted. What was throwing me it that I believe most of the other scenes had the status updated immediately with the next 'page' after the fact was stated, but in this instance, it's only set after the MC falls asleep (two pages in) and I was checking one page in. So it turns out it's all good after all.

Also, regarding:
In Emma's Dreamscape when she met Robert, his last name is the default instead of player choice.
Turns out I was mistaken with that too, it's Karen's Dreamscape, not Emma's. Guess I was tired or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: VikingCrawler
Nov 24, 2020
Wanted to discuss what people thought about two possible routes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I went with Keera. After you've beaten her 2 or 3 times and killed Titus, I don't see her going against the MC. Plus for some reason I just don't trust Sally, something just feels off with her imo. Now that I know Candy is a option, I may do another save with her as the # 2.

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
Dang.. I didn't know why I count Sally as a demon there.. Thanks for correcting me.

I went with Keera. After you've beaten her 2 or 3 times and killed Titus, I don't see her going against the MC. Plus for some reason I just don't trust Sally, something just feels off with her imo. Now that I know Candy is a option, I may do another save with her as the # 2.
ayyy there you go :LOL: It's a call for high five!

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Dang.. I didn't know why I count Sally as a demon there.. Thanks for correcting me.

ayyy there you go :LOL: It's a call for high five!
Dang, I try to go through all the paths, but I missed alot this time around,

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
G28

I'm not going to go back and add it to the end of Titus just because there's a lot of moving parts already there, but there will be an event during the next game weekend where you can check in on the organization and make a change of leadership if it's needed.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I'm not going to go back and add it to the end of Titus just because there's a lot of moving parts already there, but there will be an event during the next game weekend where you can check in on the organization and make a change of leadership if it's needed.
Nice, thanks

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
Dang, I try to go through all the paths, but I missed alot this time around,

Well that's awesome to hear! One question G.. Would it be possible to meet Sally again in the future if we choose to go with the coven route?

Reactions: Dysphorika

InitialMagic

Dec 15, 2018
I don't get it. Is the incest tag supposed to be for Maywoods? Changing her to mother doesn't really work.

edit: ok I mean, right after you change it to mother, the introduction still treats Mrs Maywood as friend's mother. So I just left it as friend's mother, but later on when you go shopping with the two milfs, the text says she is your mother.
When it asks your relation to her if you type in related it changes the script to say she is your mother not your mothers friend and also changes her daughter to your sister.

Reactions: Dysphorika
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes