Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
WOW G28 this update was awesome, I was going to save the review for the next update for the day to be finished but not only is all the content great but figuring out that Trap puzzle was a beauty unto itself in its simplicity, I kept trying to do too much
change the power by pushing it once and then leaving, this will over charge you and you will beat Titus up and give you 15 energy

or

change the position by pushing it repeatedly and then leaving, this will cause the trap to electrocute Titus instead of you.
If you press the location, and the power button once, Rio and the other that got traped will be released..;)

Tam

Aug 28, 2016
Alright, the next update is out and covers most of Monday, but there's still a bit towards the end that needs to be finished, including a major arc that you can only do the first phase of. The next public update will come out much sooner and will be whenever Monday is properly finished off (including some stuff with the library that's still coming up and a bunch of important conversations that can potentially occur). In addition, it's worth noting that this update features new images for most of the male characters, so if you want to see an improved version of Fuller, Mr. Maywood, Kyle, Jake, etc. then make sure you click to replace existing images when applying the new update.

Also, this version does have a bug with Nikki's property scene, but that'll be fixed in the next public release.
assuming the bug is still in 0.071a, is there a fixed version yet?

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I do play with incest on, so that would explain it.
Yeah, based on what I see, no scenes repeat exactly the same (some are very similar but it will at least have different text). It doesn't matter which mode your playing but because incest has access to both the incest and non-incest scenes you can essentially just feminize Jake till the cows come home because Jane seems to be so popular that the amount of scenes written for her essentially are more than the amount of opportunities you have to interact with her.

If you press the location, and the power button once, Rio and the other that got traped will be released..;)
nice, I didnt notice that one.

On a side note I didnt realize Kyla was a fan of Pink Floyd, that makes me like her more, now if I can only get her to stop trying to get out of our contract.

wytekki

Dec 1, 2018
Absolutely love the game so far, definitely became a quick favorite html game for me, just wishing there was a choice for more Butt-stuff since i can't find the choice to make Monica a Buttslut.
Still, going to keep my eye on this and keep waiting for more updates.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Absolutely love the game so far, definitely became a quick favorite html game for me, just wishing there was a choice for more Butt-stuff since i can't find the choice to make Monica a Buttslut.
Don't quote me, but I think is planned, I found one of my plays that in the last update there is some options to try anal with some characters (one of them Monica) but didn't paid attention how I got to that.

Reactions: wytekki

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Don't quote me, but I think is planned, I found one of my plays that in the last update there is some options to try anal with some characters (one of them Monica) but didn't paid attention how I got to that.
I know you said not to quote you, but...

You cam do that on Friday if you bimbo transform Monica but don't share her with Kyle. If you you bimbo her body but keep her mind her relationship with you will decrease, but if you bimbo her mind her relationship with you will increase.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
G28, I have a few questions if you have time.

On the walk you take with Rio on Sunday there is an option to save a girl in exchange for removing 5 corruption, for those who missed the walk, on Monday the chance to save the girl is no longer available when walking, I thought this was weird other events (like the maid train) dont happen based on timing of the first time its possible, but is based on when the you first access the event. So I was wondering if this was intentional or if it was a bug. I ask because there seems to be and interesting side story with Burberry their but I actually dont even plan on taking the walk until Tuesday (or Wednesday, whenever it repeats after defeating Titus).

During the Titus event, recruiting Keera seems to lock you out of the Trap puzzle, I don't know if this is on purpose, I'm ok with it if it is as I'm sure it will be explained why later if it's on purpose and knocking her out allows you to do the puzzle so it's not difficult to get around the mechanics of it, but I just wasn't sure if it was a bug or not so I wanted to mention it.

If I cast eternal contract on Nikki could I test out the contract on a different day or does it have to be the same day it was cast? (Just wondering if I can cast it on Monday or if I should wait for the following Wednesday if its repeatable)

And lastly does anyone know the amount of intelligence required to get the nuns to attack Titus, I had 9 and failed so I know it's at least 10 but wasn't sure what the actual number was.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
G28, I have a few questions if you have time.

On the walk you take with Rio on Sunday there is an option to save a girl in exchange for removing 5 corruption, for those who missed the walk, on Monday the chance to save the girl is no longer available when walking, I thought this was weird other events (like the maid train) dont happen based on timing of the first time its possible, but is based on when the you first access the event. So I was wondering if this was intentional or if it was a bug. I ask because there seems to be and interesting side story with Burberry their but I actually dont even plan on taking the walk until Tuesday (or Wednesday, whenever it repeats after defeating Titus).
It's locked out during the week because all of the evening events take place in the evening and it specifically mentions the day and stuff. It was easier just to lock it out. I might add another opportunity to see it during the weekend or something.

During the Titus event, recruiting Keera seems to lock you out of the Trap puzzle, I don't know if this is on purpose, I'm ok with it if it is as I'm sure it will be explained why later if it's on purpose and knocking her out allows you to do the puzzle so it's not difficult to get around the mechanics of it, but I just wasn't sure if it was a bug or not so I wanted to mention it.
Yes, that's intended to incentivize just knocking her out instead. If you ally her, then she's a useful tool in the upcoming scene, but if you knock her out it gives you the opportunity to do the trap. Given there aren't any other requirements for either one, there'd be no reason for players to just knock her out (as opposed to killing or allying her) if it didn't also give you access to the puzzle afterwards.

If I cast eternal contract on Nikki could I test out the contract on a different day or does it have to be the same day it was cast? (Just wondering if I can cast it on Monday or if I should wait for the following Wednesday if its repeatable)
It'll be doable once in the week after it's set up, though she'll have some extra dialogue in future days if she already signed the contract but you never called her.

Aug 13, 2017
- save
if you blackmail the Ward, but invite Monica to clean, then the punishment /reward option will be available for both girls
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: G28Here

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
And lastly does anyone know the amount of intelligence required to get the nuns to attack Titus, I had 9 and failed so I know it's at least 10 but wasn't sure what the actual number was.
You can get them to actually participate in the fight? When I'm at the church with Brittany, I get the option to either cast invisibility or create an orgy (I had spell level 5 yellow and 4 pink). Orgy always ends up with the nuns taking to the streets while using invisibility allows you to rape the mother superior for the same or leave her alone for -5 corruption. Even when the nuns head out, they only attack the guards in front of the warehouse and I haven't seen them help out in the fight.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
G28Here You might recall that I reported Ward's BC notice not showing up in stats from her apartment. While it will show up from the dinner event at the Nadirs' in this release, it still doesn't for her apt.

Meeerp

Aug 17, 2018
There are 3 options i believe currently for monica specifically. One is going invisible during class and ambushing monica, another is bimbo + anal (i believe in the same class?) then at the end of current content if you visit monica and rio and use the green light.

Shiny_Boots

Jun 19, 2018
Quick question: IS there any way to willingly impregnate Brittany, so she knows about it?
Most girls don't want to "willingly" get pregnant in this game for rational reasons.

The closest thing is the "Greed" and "Lust" options as greed won't force anyone into doing anything if their greed doesn't exceed their reluctance and lust just makes people incredibly horny. Not particularly for you but if you're near by you're the best option in their eyes.

However, to answer your question you can get her "willingly" pregnant and knowing you're the father if you cast lust at the convent. If you molested her while she was black out drunk and then do the above then it will change from doesn't know to knowing. I'm assuming she didn't take a test before hand.

Perfidy

Mar 18, 2018
I'd honestly ask the same question; is there a way to knock up Brittany that doesn't involve her being asleep or blackmailed?

Blah blah, moral ambiguity in teh sex video games, I still wanna know too.

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
I'd honestly ask the same question; is there a way to knock up Brittany that doesn't involve her being asleep or blackmailed?

Blah blah, moral ambiguity in teh sex video games, I still wanna know too.
I don't think so, atleast not yet I guess

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes