anon1580

Oct 6, 2020
Thanks, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it! The future days in the game week will let you pick up the scenes you've seen on Monday so far, but they'll also introduce new ones as well, so every day will have more stuff to do without taking as long for me to write (hopefully...).

This isn't a bad idea, but this is the kind of thing that scene requests are for since this eats up development time from other scenes that have been requested. Narrative-wise though, it's a good idea.

It's not for fitness specifically, but I actually did go back and add another opportuntity to recover 15 energy on the first day at the food court at the mall. That wasn't there before but I added it to help make stuff a little more manageable that first day. I might go back and add energy recovery to some other moments (I know someone else asked about more energy during the Saturday/Sunday hunts as well, so you're not alone on this). It's just something I need to get around to doing when I have time, more than anything else. But it's been noted.

So the checks for the fight are based around 12 and 8 (depending on what you did with the traps). All I can really say is that while a perfect run of the fight on Monday is doable (I had someone test a route to confirm), it's not intended. I'd say reserve balance judgement until after Friday is complete and see if you're still having issues. Beating it earlier gives more rewards, but like I said before, they're not lewd scenes so those extra rewards aren't something you should worry too much about trying to get.

Well, the game is planned to be finished in two years. So it's up to you whether you would've really preferred waiting that long to ever start it lol. But still, I appreciate the sentiment :).
Also a suggestion is to increase the track of Brittany and alexis fawx dreamscape version..it would be a good alternate to the blackmail and the other paths going on. Brittany just seems to be plain blackmail currently. Some drama and romance with those to and the aunt and romance could spice the story up by a lot.

ydt453

Sep 15, 2017
A Question.
Given that perma-TFs/changes are apparently coming in the next day cycle; is there going to be any variation to it, or will it be a fixed process. As in, will it always be TF-> Ditzy Bimbo, or will the player have a degree of choice as to the extent of the mind shift (like with Monica's later TFs where you can retain her mind or make her essentially braindead levels of intelligence) or the body shift (as in noticeable TF oneoff for the permanent spell vs the usual *poof* instant TF).
Just wondering, given the only other 'permanent' things so far are the Mental spells (which have the Mother/Daughter/Slave paths), Pregnancies (which can be known/hidden of whodunnit) and the Contracts (which have the choice between Sex-on-demand but passive, to 10+ maids under direct orders)
Thanks in advance!

Also, inb4 15 other people ask for muh wallkthru. It's pretty annoying to see it come up so much (I'd imagine moreso for G28), you'd think people who can unpack a ZIP minimum can understand what a search bar is.

Last edited:

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
A Question.
Given that perma-TFs/changes are apparently coming in the next day cycle; is there going to be any variation to it, or will it be a fixes process. As in, will it always be TF-> Ditzy Bimbo, or will the player have a degree of choice as to the extent of the mind shift (like with Monica's later TFs where you can retain her mind or make her essentially braindead levels of intelligence) or the body shift (as in noticeable TF oneoff for the permanent spell vs the usual *poof* instant TF).
Just wondering, given the only other 'permanent' things so far are the Mental spells (which have the Mother/Daughter/Slave paths), Pregnancies (which can be known/hidden of whodunnit) and the Contracts (which have the choice between Sex-on-demand but passive, to 10+ maids under direct orders)
Thanks in advance!

Also, inb4 15 other people ask for muh wallkthru. It's pretty annoying to see it come up so much (I'd imagine moreso for G28), you'd think people who can unpack a ZIP minimum can understand what a search bar is.
Yeah, would love more control in that way

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
A Question.
Given that perma-TFs/changes are apparently coming in the next day cycle; is there going to be any variation to it, or will it be a fixed process. As in, will it always be TF-> Ditzy Bimbo, or will the player have a degree of choice as to the extent of the mind shift (like with Monica's later TFs where you can retain her mind or make her essentially braindead levels of intelligence) or the body shift (as in noticeable TF oneoff for the permanent spell vs the usual *poof* instant TF).
Thanks in advance!
Yeah, permanent transformations will let the player choose whether the person is a ditzy bimbo or if they retain their original personality (this is where bimbo/feminine training comes in for how comfortable they'll be in their new body/role). I'm not sure what you mean by customizing specific body parts, but that sounds like a lot of extra work so I wouldn't expect anything like that beyond pregnancy stuff.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
What the heck?! Is this in regards to length or story deviation? I mean I know it's both but like which is it leaning to?
I think, since the game is almost 1 year old, he meant it's about 30% done. Which makes sense since new characters are still being introduced, some being very underdevelopped (hope to see more feminized Bill Porter, even if I love the classic like Mom and Ms. Hill). It would be weird to introduce new characters and finish the game 2 updates later.

I have a little concern, it's about of how much of an impact some types of magic have on the game. Purple, green, orange and brown all have huge long term impacts on characters, and not using those 4 lights as a player feels like a terrible loss in terms of character develoment right now. Blue, red, and pink are average at best (pink having less and less impact as we progress on the game) in terms of character influence, and it seems yellow provides random scenes, but doesn't really impact characters. I guess it improves exhibitionism, but I haven't seen a character being really changed in any way after a specific "yellow scene" (but maybe I just missed it). Imagine a playthrough of a green/orange purple character (I usually focus on 3 lights), compared to a red/pink/yellow character.

Sorry, I have to go back playing now help me I can't stop

Last edited:

Shiny_Boots

Jun 19, 2018
(pink having less and less impact as we progress on the game)
The most significant pink ones I've seen are the free-use scenes and all of them seem to have really low skill requirement despite being rather impactful.

Normal lust spells just make someone horny. Free use from what I've seen in context removes inhibitions so they act on attraction/desire that's already there. It seems like it'd require a lot more power.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
This isn't a bad idea, but this is the kind of thing that scene requests are for since this eats up development time from other scenes that have been requested. Narrative-wise though, it's a good idea.
I didn't mean to mean for it to take away development time, I dont know how big it would be to add that scene as I thought it would be on the easy side of things since there was no multiple paths to it since all paths would lead to the same outcome as you dont have the experience to use any of the lights on day one. I did try to take development time in to account as I thought it would also be cool if there was foreshadowing on Wednesday (day 5) too, when you go see Lydia and Jill after the library but didnt mention it because I thought that would take away too much development time due to the multiple paths. I just thought on Saturday it would be easy and take care of a balance issue (20 extra xp and 20 extra stats you get for picking Wilson over Lydia) and do some foreshadowing at the same time. So again I did try to take development time in to account, my mistake as you would know way more than me how long it takes to add the scenes so thanks for letting me know.

On a side note: when you knock out Keera in the new update you can do the Trap puzzle but if you recruit her you cant do the trap puzzle, it's just weird to me as either way you can take time to be with her, so it doesnt look like a timing issue and I don't see anywhere were she is betraying you, if I remember correctly she even warns you that he likes to use traps. So is it a bug or am I missing the reason why you can't do the Trap puzzle if Keera is recruited rather than knocked out?

ydt453

Sep 15, 2017
Yeah, permanent transformations will let the player choose whether the person is a ditzy bimbo or if they retain their original personality (this is where bimbo/feminine training comes in for how comfortable they'll be in their new body/role). I'm not sure what you mean by customizing specific body parts, but that sounds like a lot of extra work so I wouldn't expect anything like that beyond pregnancy stuff.
Understood. Oh, and I didn't mean just customizing body parts etc; I'm talking about the length of the TF itself. As is, almost all of them are a case of 'cast spell = instant effects', but on the other hand, there's also the trope where it's a 'cast spell = takes a few minutes/hours to fully take hold and complete', with the target usually being aware it's happening to some degree. Given the torment stat for Jake, I thought that'd be where the tie-in takes place or - in essence, instead of just poofing him into Jane permanently, you'd get to watch him panic as his body changes slowly into Jane (hair grows, hips widen, dick shrinks to nothing etc) with nothing he can do about it - with the choice of poofing to Jane, letting it change slowly and comforting or letting it change slowly and taunting.

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
Well, the game is planned to be finished in two years. So it's up to you whether you would've really preferred waiting that long to ever start it lol. But still, I appreciate the sentiment :).
Man.. that long? lmao.. naah, i guess I'll follow the suffer of waiting :ROFLMAO:, anyway,Keep up the great job.. I'm loving every bit of your work :D(y)

StSword

May 10, 2019
Would you mind giving a ballpark at how much feminine training for someone to be fine after a permanent transformation?

JohnTyler3

Mar 21, 2018
hey, anyone else has the problem that you can only have a few saves without the problem popping up that you cant save anymore due to exceeded storage space? or anyone know where the save location is for these games?
im using opera btw

Dagerdese

Dec 10, 2019
It would be nice if you could restart with your current character stats and relationship levels once you reach end of content, rather than having to restart in cheat mode to get an advantage.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
It would be nice if you could restart with your current character stats and relationship levels once you reach end of content, rather than having to restart in cheat mode to get an advantage.
I'm pretty sure there is a "time travelling" mod doing just that in this thread. Try a research in this thread with "time travel" or "time travelling". I'm not sure if it's done for this version of the game though.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I imagine it'll be something like 3 or higher is getting more accustomed to it, and 6 or higher basically accepts it. Something like that.
Checking my Jane save aaaaaaannnnnnnd oh wow his femininity stat is 9, I guess I focused that a bit too much in that run lol. Noted, when the game is finished I now know I can focus on other characters on certain days.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Checking my Jane save aaaaaaannnnnnnd oh wow his femininity stat is 9, I guess I focused that a bit too much in that run lol. Noted, when the game is finished I now know I can focus on other characters on certain days.
Wow, I thought I liked Jane, but I usually have it between 1-3 because it doesn't usually blend well with the timing of the max stats/xp route or the most prosperous overall relationship route (blackmail), but even in my focused save I only got her up to 6.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
How you get feminization so high?
The only way I can see to do that is to either play using the time-travel-mod or editing this variable via browser console, editing the save or something similar. I could be wrong of course, but even me playing the game on a pure Jake->feminized+MsHillRomance path I didn't get that variable that high...

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
How you get feminization so high?
Saturday night: brown light on jake
Sunday night: brown light on jake
Monday dinner: either brown light on jake or orange light with feminization
Tuesday dinner: brown light on jake
Thursday dinner: either brown light on jake or orange light with feminization
Friday club: brown light on jake
Saturday morning: brown light on jake or orange light step father
Sunday morning: brown light on jake or orange light with step father