Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
This game is good but it's become a hassle to play because I genuinely don't remember at this point what the hell I've done in the game and the effect (if any) of your choices seems, uh, difficult to spot at some points

In general, I always tried to pick options to make more women preggo and tbh at this point it seems I'd have to replay the game from the start to even remember who everyone was and what I did as well as maybe pay attention to the overall story.

I mean, it's a good game, but the one day at a time method for games is almost never used by commercial games for a reason and as per usual leads to this contradiction of like, huge amounts of content that would fit weeks being concentrated in a few days.

At the very least at this point a decision tree would be useful so I could see what, if anything, choices did so I could plan how to play a preggo/transform everyone or what the effects are for those and other choices in game

Reactions: Yamemai and namop64

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
You have reached end of game content, this game is not complete. An easy way of knowing which games on this site are completed is to look at the title, if there is a blue tab that says "[Completed]" you will not have this problem.
Ummm ... have you noticed how long i've been a member and how many posts i have made?

I KNOW that. I thought it might be end of content, but most games make it clearer that you have reached EOC and d\on't just suddenly throw an error.

Perhaps i could have phrased my question in a way that i asked was it a bug or EOC, i suppose

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Ummm ... have you noticed how long i've been a member and how many posts i have made?

I KNOW that. I thought it might be end of content, but most games make it clearer that you have reached EOC and d\on't just suddenly throw an error.

Perhaps i could have phrased my question in a way that i asked was it a bug or EOC, i suppose
I guess the saying is true, "Assumptions, they make an ass out of you and me". You assumed it might be a bug and asked a question that has been asked way too many times in this thread, and I assumed you didn't know because you asked the same question that's been asked with every new update.

Sorry if I came off disrespectful at first, hopefully my paraphrasing of Team Four Star's saying lightened your mood lol.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Sorry I meant is there any actual content for Nadir's dinner or just invitation for now because I never see any option for going to dinner
If you've raised her husband's suspicion of her then you can either use light on professor Nadir on Sunday morning and invite yourself or use light on her on Monday in class in which case she will invite you

Edit the option is there at dinner time if you were invited

rcz2000

Aug 23, 2016
Last day added. There was some weirdness with the clues when finding Zahra, but it might have been due to me timetravelling rather than a bug. There are also some unreachable scenes to impregnate Kayla, which will probably be added next version.

Are you working on the latest version??

Reactions: KINGSHIV

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Are you working on the latest version??
Alright, the next update is out and covers most of Monday, but there's still a bit towards the end that needs to be finished, including a major arc that you can only do the first phase of. The next public update will come out much sooner and will be whenever Monday is properly finished off (including some stuff with the library that's still coming up and a bunch of important conversations that can potentially occur). In addition, it's worth noting that this update features new images for most of the male characters, so if you want to see an improved version of Fuller, Mr. Maywood, Kyle, Jake, etc. then make sure you click to replace existing images when applying the new update.

Also, this version does have a bug with Nikki's property scene, but that'll be fixed in the next public release.
Maybe better waiting until the finished day update drops? Don't get me wrong, I'd like to play around with the time travel mod as well (yay powertrip), but I'd hate to see Prinplup spending time creating a modded start file just to find it obsolete merely a week later.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
has anyone encountered the nun content and know how to activate it?
Yes, the scenes where available when I choose to take Brittany with me for the hunt (you may have to have asked her about the whole issue while having her in your room as a maid).
I cannot tell for sure if you have to have interacted with Nikki earlier in the game, since she is part of the scene too.

Reactions: Dysphorika
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes