G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Alright, the next update is out and covers most of Monday, but there's still a bit towards the end that needs to be finished, including a major arc that you can only do the first phase of. The next public update will come out much sooner and will be whenever Monday is properly finished off (including some stuff with the library that's still coming up and a bunch of important conversations that can potentially occur). In addition, it's worth noting that this update features new images for most of the male characters, so if you want to see an improved version of Fuller, Mr. Maywood, Kyle, Jake, etc. then make sure you click to replace existing images when applying the new update.

Also, this version does have a bug with Nikki's property scene, but that'll be fixed in the next public release.

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
Alright, the next update is out
Mega one is encrypted but Pixeldrain one seems not to be? Assume one of these is in error (or the Pixeldrain one is just an unencrypted download of an encrypted archive, I guess...).

Oct 31, 2019
Ya, I noticed the mega one having issues. Used Pixeldrain which had a good download speed. Perhaps more should give it a chance here. Downloaded this in about 40 seconds.

Good to see an update! I think I should start this one from the beginning.(y)

Reactions: tent1024 and Orlu

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
I've plucked a purple flower growing out of the side-walk while going towards Professor Nadir's dinner with her husband.
Nah, that was G28's way to symbolize the transience of non permanent brown spells compared to the purpleness of the universe. Or something like that, I guess. :p

anon1580

Oct 6, 2020
Just to keep everyone in the loop, I'm working on the final part of 'Monday' for a release tonight. There's a good chance I'll technically be releasing the public version on the '11th' but it'll be some time in the early morning since it'll be after I've made a patron release and caught any immediate bugs from there.
you should consider using nopy. it can provide decent download speeds sometimes

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
There is a faulty IF statement in NikkiProperty071EveningStart6. EDIT: just noticed you already mentioned it in your last post.

On my no-cheats-nice-guy save, none of my spell levels are high enough to successfully activate most of the lights in this update. Are there any consequences to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
you should consider using nopy. it can provide decent download speeds sometimes
I have no idea how to upload to that website.

On my no-cheats-nice-guy save, none of my spell levels are high enough to successfully activate most of the lights in this update. Also, what happens if I put off hunting Titus to a different night? Could I do these events later when my spell levels are higher?
You'll be able to tackle the Titus situation at any time during the week, but you'll get better 'rewards' at the end based on how early in the week you completed it. These rewards will not be new scenes or anything like that, but essentially extra training points, so you're free to wait until you've levelled up a bit before taking it on. As for your other question, getting captured increases that character's risk of death, but if you're otherwise capable, it shouldn't be an issue.

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
There's so many branching options at this point it's hard to know what you can and can't do...

How many contracts can you have signed and active?
Who can you get pregnant?
Who can be your girlfriend?

I both love and hate the number of options! :love:

Reactions: Yamemai

anon1580

Oct 6, 2020
I have no idea how to upload to that website.

You'll be able to tackle the Titus situation at any time during the week, but you'll get better 'rewards' at the end based on how early in the week you completed it. These rewards will not be new scenes or anything like that, but essentially extra training points, so you're free to wait until you've levelled up a bit before taking it on. As for your other question, getting captured increases that character's risk of death, but if you're otherwise capable, it shouldn't be an issue.
noted also there is some barberry and nun stuff in the game. how do you activate the nun stuff. especially brittany's. I have tried but cant seem to find that option

dommatt87

Dec 11, 2018
its ending so soon? or is there plans to do a another chapter and just leave gaps and have a small story for what happen to some of the characters like they dropped out of college when they realized they where pregnant or that the mc starts a harem at the colleg and becouse mc toke over no one questions it

• Angry
Reactions: Dysphorika

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
noted also there is some barberry and nun stuff in the game. how do you activate the nun stuff. especially brittany's. I have tried but cant seem to find that option
If you go with Rio to the Titus situation (it has to be the first thing you do) on the final available day, you'll see the Nun content.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Sophie Dee as bimbofied Rachel doesn't seem like a good fit. Sophie Dee is definitely more of a milf. Rachel supposed to be 20 years old.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes