Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
If anyone is interested, I made that gif from this clip :

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Thanks again for this great game ! My little tribute, Kylie enjoying the lights :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure if we'll have this gif specifically show up in the game in the future, but a scene of Kylie getting weird with a bunch of lights is coming up eventually lol. This definitely looks awesome though :).

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I'm not sure if we'll have this gif specifically show up in the game in the future, but a scene of Kylie getting weird with a bunch of lights is coming up eventually lol. This definitely looks awesome though :).
Best new ever

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Really to early to tell, I'd say. Down the road, with Kyle's path getting more content, and maybe taking a particularly, uh, 'sharing' route, there might be consequences.
Can't really tell you if any variables for this get stored in savegames, though. Personally I only go for two routes, the 'all-the-babes-are-mine' one and the 'naughty-and-pervy-goody-two-shoes' one.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Really to early to tell, I'd say. Down the road, with Kyle's path getting more content, and maybe taking a particularly, uh, 'sharing' route, there might be consequences.
Can't really tell you if any variables for this get stored in savegames, though. Personally I only go for two routes, the 'all-the-babes-are-mine' one and the 'naughty-and-pervy-goody-two-shoes' one.
Same here route wise... Except only the first one. What can I say? Given the opportunity to be greedy, I will be.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Likely not, the game already said that time has it's own internal record that avoids creating drastic changes or a paradox. So likely the change is only the relationship change you get while your in the past (future travel is impossible). To read up on the rules we have access to, go to the library archive on Sunday morning and read "Theories of Time Travel "

Meeerp

Aug 17, 2018
At some point i'll do a ''for the sake of Jake'' save, it rhymes as well apparently. Feel like he deserves a break after being fully turned into a woman.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Anyone know when the next update is to come out? There seems to be a lot of content released on Patreon.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Anyone know when the next update is to come out? There seems to be a lot of content released on Patreon.
G28 is trying for tomorrow, 10th November.
Seeing how he's still in the process of finishing a major puzzle for one of the paths, and some unreleased writing for other scenes, I personally wouldn't be suprised if the public release were pushed back a little.
Have patience though, the wait is worth it. There's more

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Just to keep everyone in the loop, I'm working on the final part of 'Monday' for a release tonight. There's a good chance I'll technically be releasing the public version on the '11th' but it'll be some time in the early morning since it'll be after I've made a patron release and caught any immediate bugs from there.

Shiny_Boots

Jun 19, 2018
So far I'm loving this game. I wouldn't mind if it was more sandboxy though. If not that a clear guide pointing out how to get on a specific route.

Reactions: yurface
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes