Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Hold up...there's a way to have a threesome with Jake/Jane and Ms. Hill? Guessing it's only by using incest content by how you're mentioning it, which I've never activated....I assumed that that turned the Maywoods into parents. Hmmm I'll definitely have to give that a shot.
Yes turning on incest content does both there is no inbetween, there are also options for other character in incest but I won't spoil them for you, happy hunting

Reactions: I_C_T

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Again I don't see this happening, its not an option as far as training her goes, and there seems to be alot of characters written to make a lover option make sense (Rio, Sophia, Nadir, Ward, Monica...) however going over Britney again today just made me realize how little an option like that would be for her. She is constantly ignoring you and when she is not she is insulting you and while in some cases that could be written in as the denial of her feelings its makes little sense when combined with her obvious obsession with Stacy. Honestly the only routes I see of her being with the MC is with 1. an MC dominated relationship (i.e. blackmail) 2. Because stacy told her too. Or 3. I'm not in to Femdom but I can see a storyline here where if the MC loves Britney and she hates him then that type of relationship would make sense (that's actually the exact opposite of the relationship I suggested with Sophia where she loves the MC but the MC sees her as annoying so he essentially turns her in to a cuckquean) but both of these are unlikely as they are not written in the phone as an options.
We can also mess with her memories. Start of this option already implemented in 0.64.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I just wanted to ask what is the patron pledge required to access 0.69 version. I cannot find this info on the patron page.

dukejones

Jul 27, 2017
Thought I'd take a shot at creating some image packs while we wait for the new release. I've completed my first one focusing on Mrs. Maywood. However I changed other characters in order to keep the pictures consistent:
  • Mrs. Maywood from Alexis Fawx -> Ava Addams
  • Mr. Maywood (Female) to Julia Ann
  • Kitty from Ava Addams -> Karlee Grey
  • Marsha from Marsha May -> Kimmy Granger

I_C_T

Dec 17, 2018
Ok this is driving me crazy...I could have sworn that I got Ward to remove birth control and got her pregnant in a previous playthrough via blackmail, but now I can't seem to do it. Was that ever a possibility or am I remembering it wrong? I tried both with a submission and lover play and can't seem to get it to work now.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Ok this is driving me crazy...I could have sworn that I got Ward to remove birth control and got her pregnant in a previous playthrough via blackmail, but now I can't seem to do it. Was that ever a possibility or am I remembering it wrong? I tried both with a submission and lover play and can't seem to get it to work now.
I don't recall that ever being a possibility, however admittedly I don't usually try to impregnate the other characters, however if its possible that your mistaking her for someone else than I do know the path to get either Kayla or Mrs. Porter off of birth Control.

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
I'm 99% sure you cannot do that.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Thought I'd take a shot at creating some image packs while we wait for the new release. I've completed my first one focusing on Mrs. Maywood. However I changed other characters in order to keep the pictures consistent:
  • Mrs. Maywood from Alexis Fawx -> Ava Addams
  • Mr. Maywood (Female) to Julia Ann
  • Kitty from Ava Addams -> Karlee Grey
  • Marsha from Marsha May -> Kimmy Granger
Download Link
Who is Marsha?

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Is the generic name of the MC's daughter with his mother in the incestuous dream (if you make mother dream with leaving a legacy twice).
About the actress, I don't know.
If it's not incestuous then she is the slut Mrs. Maywood trains for you (her replacement), using that same option

Reactions: Dysphorika
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes