Over99lord

May 28, 2019
Looking through the last few pages made me realize that a walk through may not be possible any time soon, so is there some beginner's guide where the mechanics are explained and there's some tips and tricks? I haven't gone to deep into this game but it looks promising. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Dysphorika

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Looking through the last few pages made me realize that a walk through may not be possible any time soon, so is there some beginner's guide where the mechanics are explained and there's some tips and tricks? I haven't gone to deep into this game but it looks promising. Thanks in advance!
i think it's all depending on your own preferences and what u will see ingame

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
How can I become Rios boyfriend without using lights on her (or have sex with her when other people influence her with lights)? And without having another girlfriend.
Simply ask her to take a walk with her on Sunday, the option for becoming a couple doesn't use a light here. Most if not all prior Rio scenes that use lights I think can be avoided.

May 1, 2020
Simply ask her to take a walk with her on Sunday, the option for becoming a couple doesn't use a light here. Most if not all prior Rio scenes that use lights I think can be avoided.
I should have been more accurate. I know that much, I'm just not quite sure how I get her to like me enough beforehand for her to say yes.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I should have been more accurate. I know that much, I'm just not quite sure how I get her to like me enough beforehand for her to say yes.
I think her liking you is based on how much time she has spent with you or your stats, if either is high enough then she will accept being your gf. I haven't fully tackled this path so I don't know exact numbers but my guess would be intelligence and attractiveness both being at least 8. If you want to get off on a technicality then technically speaking Monica is the one who uses light on you and Rio on Thursday night.

Reactions: Jaxter

Meeerp

Aug 17, 2018
i think you need high charisma, or maybe that's just if you have another girlfriend (potentially just sofia? not sure)

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
i think you need high charisma, or maybe that's just if you have another girlfriend (potentially just sofia? not sure)
Charisma in this game refers to attractiveness and the way I play (taking full advantage of drinking on day 1) gives me extremely high attractiveness and she declined being my gf when I tested it so I am reasonably certain that intelligence also needs to be high for Rio to accept. G28 also usually offers work arounds so that stats aren't the only thing that matters

Example: to have threesome with Monica and Rio you need one of the following 4 things to be true 1. Extrememly high attractiveness and willpower (I think its 8 which is extremely high for Thursday but is actually the two stats that you should have raised that high by then), 2. Monica is your gf (pretty easy to do), 3. Monica has 75 submissiveness towards you (I'm not sure this is even possible by Thursday but its definitely the hardest to accomplish out of the four routes if it is possible) or 4. Monica has 75 love for you Monica already starts out with high love for you, (its 60 I think) but due to the route that is most beneficial on day 1 sleeping with mrs Wilson gives Monica negative 10 love for you which becomes difficult to get it back up.

This is just one example as G28 constantly puts in multiple routes to accomplish the same goal so I'm not saying its the only one but I'm fairly certain stat wise intelligence plays a role too, it's not just attractiveness.

Reactions: Brovalon

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I don't want to go hunting for every variable to every obstacle in the future, but I will say that Cerebrum is correct that it needs to be attractiveness and intelligence (that's why the game mentions charisma and cleverness). This is true for the walk or if you talk to Sofia about it when Sofia's your girlfriend. Note that if you go on the walk with Rio though, you need Will at 8 as well to get her to join the harem. You'll have another opportunity to do most of this on Monday, so if you don't have the stats by Sunday, just wait until the next public release and it'll be easier.

May 1, 2020
I don't want to go hunting for every variable to every obstacle in the future, but I will say that Cerebrum is correct that it needs to be attractiveness and intelligence (that's why the game mentions charisma and cleverness). This is true for the walk or if you talk to Sofia about it when Sofia's your girlfriend. Note that if you go on the walk with Rio though, you need Will at 8 as well to get her to join the harem. You'll have another opportunity to do most of this on Monday, so if you don't have the stats by Sunday, just wait until the next public release and it'll be easier.
Thanks, I did it now. But i realized, that if you have sex with her for the 1st time like that, she doesn't ask for a condom, even though if you fuck her earlier she asks for one EVEN under the influence of a light. AND if you have sex with her like that it even tells you she is very nervous and can hardly relax (or something like that). That's the first thing in the game so far that kinda didn't make sense to me (even inside of the logic of a game like this ;)). I know this game is far from finished, just wanted to give you my 2 cents on this. Keep up the amazing work :*

Rule97

May 2, 2018
A couple of questions about some paths:
- Is it rewarding to befriend Kyle and Heather? (well specially Kyle)
- If i go for a heavy focus on dream powers it's (with the current development) makes some major changes? Specially about Brittany, like she becomes more nice to the MC?
- I don't see a lot of the appeal of the fitness stat. Can you change my mind?

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
- If i go for a heavy focus on dream powers it's (with the current development) makes some major changes? Specially about Brittany, like she becomes more nice to the MC?
I didn't really see any point to befriending Kyle/Heather except for a part in the game to get a bit of information, and even then you can get it another way, I think. Later, there's a chance to genderbend Kyle if you want/are into that, but that's about it for Kyle right now. (Or at least, I saw no more.)

Dream powers are cool for quite a few things - learning more about characters, manipulating them, etc. Not sure if you can make Brittany actually treat you nicely. Or at least, I didn't see it - I typically tended to go the more blackmail type-ish choices regarding her. Someone else will correct me soon, I'm sure.

Fitness and intelligence help pass certain checks with girls, or let you have more choices - while you may not see the appeal, having some is not a bad idea. If you want to stop caring about stats, you could always play a save with cheats.

Reactions: Cerebrum

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Currently I see no reason to befriend Kyle however based on kitty's information on him he can help you against the coven later on in the game when that portion is developed.

Sleep powers works by you implementing a fetish in someone and the more times you do it the more that person likes the fetish you implement. Currently their are multiple fetishes that can be implanted for multiple people (i.e. you can have mrs Maywood want to party like she did in college, or train sluts for you, or have her see you as the owner of her family) however currently the game only covers about a week of time so not many options have changed peoples prospectives yet but some already have like Jake being jealous of girls you sleep with if you get him in touch with his feminine side.

I haven't checked Britneys lover pathway since the Friday update because I don't care about her much but now that you mention it I will probably do a run with her (and probably Nadir) before the new update to see what happens but in general you get alot further alot faster using blackmail rather than lover.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
The only lover path stuff for Brittany that I've seen is 2 dreamsculpts (1 of which comes from the dad so I don't think it effects her at all) and asking her about drugs (not blackmailing) she says something like "I didn't know my brother was cool", which I think only raises her affection by 1-3 points (and might just be a alternative way to start the blackmail route without a corruption point from Kitty).

Honestly I don't think their is a proper lovers path for her yet, probably because of patreon polls if I had to guess.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
The only lover path stuff for Brittany that I've seen is 2 dreamsculpts (1 of which comes from the dad so I don't think it effects her at all) and asking her about drugs (not blackmailing) she says something like "I didn't know my brother was cool", which I think only raises her affection by 1-3 points (and might just be a alternative way to start the blackmail route without a corruption point from Kitty).

Honestly I don't think their is a proper lovers path for her yet, probably because of patreon polls if I had to guess.
That sounds right, I just checked it and being nice to her doesn't lead to anything new, the three ways to train her are as an exhibitionist, bimbo, and maid (slave). Which makes sense based on the way she 8s written, also being mean to her gives bonuses to her submissiveness as well as to stacy who not only likes you but also seems to be on track to be the mistress of your harem (keeping the other girls in line).

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I just checked the patreon and the post header mentions hunting down Titus, seeing as he is the one supplying Brittany with the drugs maybe this will open the start to her lover/romance route. It does say part 1, so it's a bit early to be hopeful but fingers crossed.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I just checked the patreon and the post header mentions hunting down Titus, seeing as he is the one supplying Brittany with the drugs maybe this will open the start to her lover/romance route. It does say part 1, so it's a bit early to be hopeful but fingers crossed.
Again I don't see this happening, its not an option as far as training her goes, and there seems to be alot of characters written to make a lover option make sense (Rio, Sophia, Nadir, Ward, Monica...) however going over Britney again today just made me realize how little an option like that would be for her. She is constantly ignoring you and when she is not she is insulting you and while in some cases that could be written in as the denial of her feelings its makes little sense when combined with her obvious obsession with Stacy. Honestly the only routes I see of her being with the MC is with 1. an MC dominated relationship (i.e. blackmail) 2. Because stacy told her too. Or 3. I'm not in to Femdom but I can see a storyline here where if the MC loves Britney and she hates him then that type of relationship would make sense (that's actually the exact opposite of the relationship I suggested with Sophia where she loves the MC but the MC sees her as annoying so he essentially turns her in to a cuckquean) but both of these are unlikely as they are not written in the phone as an options.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Again I don't see this happening, its not an option as far as training her goes, and there seems to be alot of characters written to make a lover option make sense (Rio, Sophia, Nadir, Ward, Monica...) however going over Britney again today just made me realize how little an option like that would be for her. She is constantly ignoring you and when she is not she is insulting you and while in some cases that could be written in as the denial of her feelings its makes little sense when combined with her obvious obsession with Stacy. Honestly the only routes I see of her being with the MC is with 1. an MC dominated relationship (i.e. blackmail) 2. Because stacy told her too. Or 3. I'm not in to Femdom but I can see a storyline here where if the MC loves Britney and she hates him then that type of relationship would make sense (that's actually the exact opposite of the relationship I suggested with Sophia where she loves the MC but the MC sees her as annoying so he essentially turns her in to a cuckquean) but both of these are unlikely as they are not written in the phone as an options.
If the MC saves her from a druglord though it may change her perspective on him and future events could lead to a romance but I don't really care I will let the dev do what they want

KINGSHIV

Jan 3, 2019
Last day added. There was some weirdness with the clues when finding Zahra, but it might have been due to me timetravelling rather than a bug. There are also some unreachable scenes to impregnate Kayla, which will probably be added next version.
Hey I had a quick question, with your mod, will variable changes that affect the other characters stay in place as you time travel? or is this just a way to replay sections of the game quickly.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes