Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I guess the saying is true, "Assumptions, they make an ass out of you and me". You assumed it might be a bug and asked a question that has been asked way too many times in this thread, and I assumed you didn't know because you asked the same question that's been asked with every new update.

Sorry if I came off disrespectful at first, hopefully my paraphrasing of Team Four Star's saying lightened your mood lol.
There is always people who ask the same questions again and again.

No I just haven't had many scenes with Kayla
Me neither, but is usual, there are so many characters and paths, that if you only pursue what interests you, you let out others (in my case, dunno how to make everybody and their dog a maid).
In any case, I guess you can check the phone.
But again, there is so many characters (and side ones) that is hard to get a grip of some (and wait for the brown lights that changes them completely).

KurosU

Jan 14, 2018
Yes, the scenes where available when I choose to take Brittany with me for the hunt (you may have to have asked her about the whole issue while having her in your room as a maid).
I cannot tell for sure if you have to have interacted with Nikki earlier in the game, since she is part of the scene too.
You don't have to have any interaction with either brittany or nikki. I literally skipped those 2 and they are still part of the scene.

Reactions: The Grifter

KurosU

Jan 14, 2018
Is there any continuation to the intense fear on kayla and rachel or is that just one time scene for them?

Shiny_Boots

Jun 19, 2018
The heck is all this mention of time travel?

Also I've seen talk about the game taking place over only a short amount of days and I honestly agree. Heck even the MC points out how few days pass by and it's almost comical.

Know a girl for one day and she's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know nothing of how these games work but maybe the time could be extended just a tiny bit to have some more opportunities on things you pass on?

For example, without spoiling much, Nadir has two scenes that are meant to be played in order, however if you skip the first and go for the second it plays out as if you did the first one.

Plus there's one scene with
where you can get her pregnant, meet her the day after and she shows you a positive pregnancy test. I'm no math expert but that time frame was less than 12 hours. The absolute soonest that a normal store bought pregnancy test can possibly detect it is like a week. That's testing before time for your period. The test could be positive the day after a missed period.

Now if she got a blood test at a clinic she could do it like 2 or 3 days after but the scene has her show a photo of a positive pregnancy test.

Even if we use "magic" as an excuse, which still wouldn't make sense since there are opportunities to get a girl you've used no magic on pregnant, it doesn't seem to effect anything outside of one line in maybe 2 or 3 scenes. The only time getting someone knocked up had any significance is with
and honestly that was a rather heart wrenching scene. So kudos on the writing.

Heck big spoiler

TL;DR I think a few more days to screw around, literally and metaphorically, could be neat.

Side Note: Why does reality warping not cause corruption but stopping time does?

Side Side Note: Contacting your servant eating up an entire timeslot has been lame -_- That I would love a mod for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tam and Yamemai

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
anyone have a walkthrough for this? aka an "optimal choice" route. i keep restarting trying to test all the routes and i can't figure out if one is "best"
I was planning on building one like I did for the last update but I'm going to wait until the day is finished so I can map out how to defeat titus on Monday

Last edited:
Reactions: Dysphorika

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
i got this error
Error: the passage "Midnight071EveningStart1" does not exist

does that i mean i reached end of current game (monday, august 12, midnight) or it is simple some error ?

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
i got this error
Error: the passage "Midnight071EveningStart1" does not exist

does that i mean i reached end of current game (monday, august 12, midnight) or it is simple some error ?
The day is unfinished right now, G28 is still working on those missing scenes.
Today's update for example is that the Titus fight is finished (patrons only till next public release update).

Some good news for Eternal Contract fans down the road (planned to happen next ingame weekend, so will take a while):

Also, look forward to

Last edited:

KurosU

Jan 14, 2018
Encounter Lydia and her family, who've come up to visit. You'll then be able to get a contract for Lydia, her sister, and her mother. They won't stay on campus every time, but you'll be able to talk to Lydia whenever you want to see them again on the weekends.
Hmmm not really a fan of Lydia but the prospect of owning the whole family is just strangely really tempting. On another note I can't help but wondering about being able to see them on the weekends, I noticed it's WEEKENDS, plural. Does this mean the game will somehow be sandbox?

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Hmmm not really a fan of Lydia but the prospect of owning the whole family is just strangely really tempting. On another note I can't help but wondering about being able to see them on weekend, does this mean the game will somehow be sandbox?
It is possible I guess that G28 may put the game into something like free roam after finally reaching the end... but that is likely months, if not years away.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
WOW G28 this update was awesome, I was going to save the review for the next update for the day to be finished but not only is all the content great but figuring out that Trap puzzle was a beauty unto itself in its simplicity, I kept trying to do too much before I realized how elegantly simple the solution was. I do have some things i would like mention but this update surpassed all my expectations as I expected the weekdays just to be chances to do things over not have so much new content.

The Trap Puzzle: (it in detail, you have been warned do not push spoiler if you want to solve it on your own.)

Things I would like to inform you of in case you want to add them.

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
Man.. I wish i found this game after this game is completed.. This is soo good to the point it's kinda stressing everytime you reach the end point of th eupdated days.. :cry:(y)

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
WOW G28 this update was awesome, I was going to save the review for the next update for the day to be finished but not only is all the content great but figuring out that Trap puzzle was a beauty unto itself in its simplicity, I kept trying to do too much before I realized how elegantly simple the solution was. I do have some things i would like mention but this update surpassed all my expectations as I expected the weekdays just to be chances to do things over not have so much new content.
Thanks, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it! The future days in the game week will let you pick up the scenes you've seen on Monday so far, but they'll also introduce new ones as well, so every day will have more stuff to do without taking as long for me to write (hopefully...).

On Day 1 you can use lights on Mrs Wilson but not Lydia, this gives the advantage of being able to get more spell exp and energy which choosing her (specifically you get 20 extra spell exp and 20 extra stats when choosing Mrs. Wilson over Lydia). With the knowledge that Jill can smell lights i think it would be a cool thing if you gave three (unusable) light options with Lydia that give 20 stat to equalize the options:
example:

55 energy for a dancing green light that gives 20 int
55 energy for a dancing red light that gives 20 fit
55 energy for a dancing yellow light that gives 20 will

then the next scene says you dont have enough exp in that light (because its impossible on day one) Jill looks in fear at Lydia (because she can sense the light but doesn't want to turn her friend as she thinks only females can caste light).

I just think that would be some good foreshadowing for what will happen a week later.
This isn't a bad idea, but this is the kind of thing that scene requests are for since this eats up development time from other scenes that have been requested. Narrative-wise though, it's a good idea.

On Day 1 their is two options that cause increased fitness to give you 25 energy the first one is when walking with Mrs. Maywood and requires 5 fitness. the second one occurs while coming back from the mall. im not sure what the requirement is as I only get it while cheating, I assume it is at least 8 fitness which I am ok with since at that point you already got one energy boost for having good fitness so it makes sense that the second one on the same day is only for people with supremely high fitness. However as far as I can tell it never happens again, I would like it if every now and then (like on weekends) you gave the option for fitness to give a bit of extra energy (I know could have used that 25 energy on Sunday when saving Zahra). Again I do love the game but it just seems like the idea of people with high fitness having extra energy was abandoned after day one and it would be a shame as I do think that is a good aspect of the game.
It's not for fitness specifically, but I actually did go back and add another opportuntity to recover 15 energy on the first day at the food court at the mall. That wasn't there before but I added it to help make stuff a little more manageable that first day. I might go back and add energy recovery to some other moments (I know someone else asked about more energy during the Saturday/Sunday hunts as well, so you're not alone on this). It's just something I need to get around to doing when I have time, more than anything else. But it's been noted.

I dont know what the checks are for the fight with Titus are but I am not able to pass them with 9 int and 9 fit (they are at least 10) I do understand that this fight is supposed to be allowed all week to give people time to catch up on their weaker stats but in one week of raising fitness I believe you can only raise it a maximum of 5 stat points (I can get 4 when I priortize fitness around the storylines I want, I think I might be able to squeeze a 5th point out if I didnt care about the storyline but im not sure) and that is including the amount of fitness you added in day one so it would make it immensely difficult for any player who didnt start with a fitness based build to pass those checks even if they waited till the end of the week. In my opinion think a check of 9 is appropriate.
So the checks for the fight are based around 12 and 8 (depending on what you did with the traps). All I can really say is that while a perfect run of the fight on Monday is doable (I had someone test a route to confirm), it's not intended. I'd say reserve balance judgement until after Friday is complete and see if you're still having issues. Beating it earlier gives more rewards, but like I said before, they're not lewd scenes so those extra rewards aren't something you should worry too much about trying to get.

Man.. I wish i found this game after this game is completed.. This is soo good to the point it's kinda stressing everytime you reach the end point of th eupdated days.. :cry:(y)
Well, the game is planned to be finished in two years. So it's up to you whether you would've really preferred waiting that long to ever start it lol. But still, I appreciate the sentiment :).

Last edited:

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
The day is unfinished right now, G28 is still working on those missing scenes.
Today's update for example is that the Titus fight is finished (patrons only till next public release update).

Some good news for Eternal Contract fans down the road (planned to happen next ingame weekend, so will take a while):

Also, look forward to
when i thought about game more, i will love these aditions
-when you chose patch that next to her it will be shown how much it will advance time (to get as much actions per day as possible)
-show if some path is progresing some/active quest
and no idea it will break immersion for someone (so make it on/off) game will tell you your action affected character (increased/decreased love..etc).

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes