Tuesday dinner: brown light on jake
Thursday dinner: either brown light on jake or orange light with feminization
Friday club: brown light on jake
Saturday morning: brown light on jake or orange light step father
Sunday morning: brown light on jake or orange light with step father
Sunday dinner: brown light on jake

Feminization should be 9 now
Found 3 more

Saturday early afternoon, dorm: brown light on Jake or orange light with step father
Saturday afternoon, dorm again: brown light on Jake or orange light with step father
Monday early evening, second DnD play session: orange light and target Jake

Max 12, wow.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Found 3 more

Saturday early afternoon, dorm: brown light on Jake or orange light with step father
Saturday afternoon, dorm again: brown light on Jake or orange light with step father

Max 12, wow.
I will give you the Monday DnD session as I didn't know about that one, but if I remember correctly, the other ones on Saturday are all mutually exclusive with each other right?

Edit: I might be wrong here, I constantly switch playing related and unrelated so it's a bit confusing trying to remember all the paths.

Reactions: Dysphorika

KurosU

Jan 14, 2018
I haven't actually written any scenes with it yet, but I imagine it'll be something like 3 or higher is getting more accustomed to it, and 6 or higher basically accepts it. Something like that.
So later on in the game will the option of permanent tf locked out if I didn't do any feminization training on the said char or would I still be able to tf others and do the training after?
I think it will be kind of interesting change of pace by having full tf first then the training after tf. Like if you tf Jake without him having prior feminization training, you get to enslaved him with some hardcore mind-break training.

• Thinking Face

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
Checking my Jane save aaaaaaannnnnnnd oh wow his femininity stat is 9, I guess I focused that a bit too much in that run lol. Noted, when the game is finished I now know I can focus on other characters on certain days.
wow.. now I feel like I'm slacking having his feminity on 0 :ROFLMAO:

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
So later on in the game will the option of permanent tf locked out if I didn't do any feminization training on the said char or would I still be able to tf others and do the training after?
I think it will be kind of interesting change of pace by having full tf first then the training after tf. Like if you tf Jake without him having prior feminization training, you get to enslaved him with some hardcore mind-break training.
No, it'll just work how you described, with him needing to get broken in more the lower his training is when you start the route. The same goes for any kind of permanent effect, if you want to use a master purple light to turn someone into your slave, their slave training value won't need to be a certain level beforehand, etc. etc.

• Thinking Face

KurosU

Jan 14, 2018
No, it'll just work how you described, with him needing to get broken in more the lower his training is when you start the route. The same goes for any kind of permanent effect, if you want to use a master purple light to turn someone into your slave, their slave training value won't need to be a certain level beforehand, etc. etc.
Nice, now I can focus on Karen without worrying how to progress with Jane. I was thinking hard on how to progress both on Karen and Jane coz the lunch session with Karen was needed to raise her incest and I thought that if I used it on Karen it will disrupt Jane's progress. Thanks for clearing it out.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Saturday night: brown light on jake
Sunday night: brown light on jake
Monday dinner: either brown light on jake or orange light with feminization
Tuesday dinner: brown light on jake
Thursday dinner: either brown light on jake or orange light with feminization
Friday club: brown light on jake
Saturday morning: brown light on jake or orange light step father
Sunday morning: brown light on jake or orange light with step father
Sunday dinner: brown light on jake

Feminization should be 9 now
Found 3 more

Max 12, wow.
Thanks so much!

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Couple of questions here:
Can we perma transform Jake now?

What stats besides attractiveness let's you keep Jake's mom around? And what is the minum number?

What magic let's you change the birth control?

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019

What stats besides attractiveness let's you keep Jake's mom around? And what is the minum number?

Would love that

The Grifter

May 28, 2017

Jake: not right now, it is planned to be an option for next game Tuesday evening

Stats for Ms Hill: not sure about that, leaving that answer to someone else

Birth control: you can either create a situation that makes the girls stop taking them (like being ordered to while being property, or switching the pills with placebos) or you cast Potent Cum (only two instances in the game right now I know of) to impregnate them despite being on BC.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I just checked, no. The second time Mrs.Hill even gets annoyed and won't join. So you can get 3 points that Saturday.
I checked and it looks like the scenes are never repeated (even if similar scenes occur) so its possible if playing with incest off to get it to 9 (I think 11 is also possible if you make sure to transform jake at lunch and save the feminization sleep training until Saturday) but with incest turned on (which is how most people play anyways I think) your absolutely right.

No, scene is not done and Its schedulef for the Tuesday update, public will get complete Monday update first so in January or February would be my guess for public release, however if you give 1 dollar a month to g28's patreon you will get it when the scene is done which will probably be December I think.

I am planning on updating my walkthrough after Monday is complete but following the old one gives you enough stats to talk Ms. Hill out if leaving.

There is no one magic that lets you change birth Control, you got to do it based on the person. But if you're referring to either Kayla or Mrs. Porter then you can remove it on the second Sunday.

Reactions: 7546338 and Rule97

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
WOW G28 this update was awesome, I was going to save the review for the next update for the day to be finished but not only is all the content great but figuring out that Trap puzzle was a beauty unto itself in its simplicity, I kept trying to do too much
change the power by pushing it once and then leaving, this will over charge you and you will beat Titus up and give you 15 energy

or

change the position by pushing it repeatedly and then leaving, this will cause the trap to electrocute Titus instead of you.
If you press the location, and the power button once, Rio and the other that got traped will be released..;)

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes