PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Sorry, I forgot to take the link down from here. It's pretty much had issues non-stop since I first put it up, so I'm just taking it down.
Hope you're able to get it fixed. I like it when html games are online since it saves me a bit of space (Chromebooks have next to none and you need a thumb drive if you plan to download anything).

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Hope you're able to get it fixed. I like it when html games are online since it saves me a bit of space (Chromebooks have next to none and you need a thumb drive if you plan to download anything).
Yeah, html games should have an online version.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Yeah, I know, I meant, should be BOTH options available.
I get you, and agree. I was just nostalgic about a time when people where up in arms about stuff like 'always online' requirements to curb software piracy... nobody batts any eye about requiring an active connection today for a game to run.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
G28
I wanted if 10 is supposed to be the max level on training someone (i.e. slave 10 or lover 10) and if it is, is their supposed to be some type of extra scene or change occurs at that level? I ask because up until Sunday its possible to get Ward's slave rating up to 9 so I assume on the Monday update level 10 might be possible as you have a class with her.

jmsm1

Jul 16, 2017
I updated my post with a stats "guide" for mom. basically i listed the choices that probably give you the best overall stats for her.
Thanks Marocto,

In Karen 2) - I don't get the option of going to the library instead of going to britnay party... i'am doing something wrong?

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
G28
I wanted if 10 is supposed to be the max level on training someone (i.e. slave 10 or lover 10) and if it is, is their supposed to be some type of extra scene or change occurs at that level? I ask because up until Sunday its possible to get Ward's slave rating up to 9 so I assume on the Monday update level 10 might be possible as you have a class with her.
maybe im wrong but i think as of now 9 is the max lvl cause i reached it on exb with ms hill before dinner and after instead of going to 10 it stayed 9

Thanks Marocto,

In Karen 2) - I don't get the option of going to the library instead of going to britnay party... i'am doing something wrong?
you fucked kyle didnt you???
i think you have to choose mental or greed with kyle and learn about ms chang to get the option to go to library

Reactions: Cerebrum

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Thanks Marocto,

You can only get that option if you cast either mental or greed on Kyle on Saturday morning and ask/bribe him to talk about Al Azar and then walk to the library (with or without Monica) and talk with Ms chang. This also opens up the option to "pretend you're part of the Coven" when professor Burberry threatens you on Wednesday. This route by far gives the most information and the best stats.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
G28
Training values won't have max limits, but just act as another check for me to use. Right now, most of them check level 3 or higher, so if you're focusing a character and getting to 9, you shouldn't have to worry about seeing their unlocked content for a while lol.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
This is not a complete walkthrough just a guide to help players get max stats while having control over as many characters as possible, this guide is not meant to advance any specific characters plot marocto’s guide already does that, this is more of a this is what will help you get the best stats and gain control over as many people as possible.

First some basic rules/functions of the game,

• disregard this guide if your cheating as it will be pointless
  • if you aren’t cheating you have to decide if you want to be corrupted or not, g28 said there will be a way to remove corruption and I recommend at least taking the gift on Monday night as it makes things a lot easier.
  • Lights come in levels every spell gives you 5 exp times the multiplier
  • Level 1 costs 5 exp
  • level 2 is level 1 plus 15 for a total of 20
  • level 3 is level 2 plus 25 for a total of 45: level 3 also unlocks the first reduced cost of spells
  • level 4 is level 3 plus 35 for a total of 80
  • level 5 is currently a the max amount you should aim for, it unlocks dancing lights and is also the level needed for the early unstable lights (this will change in the future) there is no reason to actively target anything beyond this level, its probably a good idea to target as many unstable lights as possible as you currently get them at a dancing light cost but still get double the exp for them
  • lights come in 4 verities shy, humming, dancing, and unstable
  • shy lights cost 15 (reduced at level 3 to 10) and give 5 exp
  • humming lights cost 30 (reduced at level 3 to 25) and give 10 exp
  • dancing lights cost 55 (reduced at level 3 to 45) and give 20 exp
  • unstable light have there cost currently reduced so that the first one you come across is free if you have level 5 purple exp and the ones after that cost as much as dancing light but give double the exp, for this reason it is probably best to take advantage of every unstable light possible meaning for max spell exp
  • because of the option to drink on day 1 the most important stat to raise will be intelligence, the second most important stat will be fitness, will power and attractiveness will be so high that you wont need to ever worry about them
Day one:
Pick your name
Renaissance man
Take your time – try to go lower – I wish I was – red light – make a weird joke – gift shop – dancing green – strike up conversation – insult her – look what on sale – buy the pillow, the blanket, and dorm snacks – go see what she is up to – sneak up – by a gift – change the subject – feel your way around – finish – shy red light – remind her – go shopping – green light – refuse to give her any money – pay for dresses – go to food court – ignore the lights – wander the city – head to the bar – buy a drink(repeat this six times) – go see Lydia – decline and go to Monica’s mom – green light – suck – eat – fuck – with a condom – all options are the same – apologize

Day 2:

Green light – Al Azar – Trade – end negotiation – Kyle (all options top to bottom) - Jake (all options top to bottom) – gift shop – sneak up – (if you want to buy something go ahead, none give you any stats but they will give you a relationship bonus for the person the give will be given too) leave store – go to the park with Monica – ms chang – pink light – (lying or truth are both the same) – walk monica – purple light – Green light – (no options give you any stats you can choose when to end it) – monica – ms Wilson – Lydia – sleep

Day 3:

Green light – end class – first day – orange light – purple – Britney – sleep – Party – Britney – Blue – answer the call – it was fine – accept gift – accept offer

Day 4:

Brown light – brown light – red light – Britney – purple – Britney – both options have no difference in stats – believe her

Day 5:

Blackmail her – focus on class – pretend to be part of the coven – meet ms Wilson – sleep – red light – lights – orange light – Lydia and jill – brown light

Day 6:

Sleep – dinner – Britney – confront Britney – wait for Britney – try to – push her – phone – sleep

Day 7:

Sleep – trapped – rescue – break in phone – ignore – mental – girl (this gives best relationship bonus but you can choose whichever you like) – pull out (or inside doesn’t matter) – library – red – kyle and heather – purple – ignore the lights (this option gives you stats but negative relationship bonus, you choice) – ignore light – blue light – pull out – go to sleep – use purple light – enslave

Day 8:

red – nadir – show her videos – ignore lights – pull out – patel – purple – whichever you like – ignore lights – kayla and rachel – green – go shopping – whats on sale – steal – green light – orgy – record – whichever you like – rio – ask around (save the game here as the next part is unrewindable) – the rest of the day is the fight with tattoo

Day 9:

red – town – approach tom – green – library – karen – present contracts – present both – call ward – sleep – dungeon – *save here* take a nap is best for stats and allows you to choose red then brown during the chase but the maid scene here gives relationship bonus to alot of characters and unlike on Saturday, the energy you get from the nap today is not permanent
if you took a nap then – red – brown – bimbo
If maid scene the red

you now should have the following

slaves: monica, ms Wilson, pate

Blackmail: Britney (stacy too I think though im not sure its really blackmail for stacy), nadir, ward

Contract: kyla, karen

Video evidence without any current blackmail options: ms hill, Lydia, jill (though I don’t think Lydia would care about your video evidence)

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
This is not a complete walkthrough just a guide to help players get max stats while having control over as many characters as possible, this guide is not meant to advance any specific characters plot marocto’s guide already does that, this is more of a this is what will help you get the best stats and gain control over as many people as possible.

First some basic rules/functions of the game,

• disregard this guide if your cheating as it will be pointless
  • if you aren’t cheating you have to decide if you want to be corrupted or not, g28 said there will be a way to remove corruption and I recommend at least taking the gift on Monday night as it makes things a lot easier.
  • Lights come in levels every spell gives you 5 exp times the multiplier
  • Level 1 costs 5 exp
  • level 2 is level 1 plus 15 for a total of 20
  • level 3 is level 2 plus 25 for a total of 45: level 3 also unlocks the first reduced cost of spells
  • level 4 is level 3 plus 35 for a total of 80
  • level 5 is currently a the max amount you should aim for, it unlocks dancing lights and is also the level needed for the early unstable lights (this will change in the future) there is no reason to actively target anything beyond this level, its probably a good idea to target as many unstable lights as possible as you currently get them at a dancing light cost but still get double the exp for them
  • lights come in 4 verities shy, humming, dancing, and unstable
  • shy lights cost 15 (reduced at level 3 to 10) and give 5 exp
  • humming lights cost 30 (reduced at level 3 to 25) and give 10 exp
  • dancing lights cost 55 (reduced at level 3 to 45) and give 20 exp
  • unstable light have there cost currently reduced so that the first one you come across is free if you have level 5 purple exp and the ones after that cost as much as dancing light but give double the exp, for this reason it is probably best to take advantage of every unstable light possible meaning for max spell exp
  • because of the option to drink on day 1 the most important stat to raise will be intelligence, the second most important stat will be fitness, will power and attractiveness will be so high that you wont need to ever worry about them
Day one:
Pick your name
Renaissance man
Take your time – try to go lower – I wish I was – red light – make a weird joke – gift shop – dancing green – strike up conversation – insult her – look what on sale – buy the pillow, the blanket, and dorm snacks – go see what she is up to – sneak up – by a gift – change the subject – feel your way around – finish – shy red light – remind her – go shopping – green light – refuse to give her any money – pay for dresses – go to food court – ignore the lights – wander the city – head to the bar – buy a drink(repeat this six times) – go see Lydia – decline and go to Monica’s mom – green light – suck – eat – fuck – with a condom – all options are the same – apologize

Day 2:

Green light – Al Azar – Trade – end negotiation – Kyle (all options top to bottom) - Jake (all options top to bottom) – gift shop – sneak up – (if you want to buy something go ahead, none give you any stats but they will give you a relationship bonus for the person the give will be given too) leave store – go to the park with Monica – ms chang – pink light – (lying or truth are both the same) – walk monica – purple light – Green light – (no options give you any stats you can choose when to end it) – monica – ms Wilson – Lydia – sleep

Day 3:

Green light – end class – first day – orange light – purple – Britney – sleep – Party – Britney – Blue – answer the call – it was fine – accept gift – accept offer

Day 4:

Brown light – brown light – red light – Britney – purple – Britney – both options have no difference in stats – believe her

Day 5:

Blackmail her – focus on class – pretend to be part of the coven – meet ms Wilson – sleep – red light – lights – orange light – Lydia and jill – brown light

Day 6:

Sleep – dinner – Britney – confront Britney – wait for Britney – try to – push her – phone – sleep

Day 7:

Sleep – trapped – rescue – break in phone – ignore – mental – girl (this gives best relationship bonus but you can choose whichever you like) – pull out (or inside doesn’t matter) – library – red – kyle and heather – purple – ignore the lights (this option gives you stats but negative relationship bonus, you choice) – ignore light – blue light – pull out – go to sleep – use purple light – enslave

Day 8:

red – nadir – show her videos – ignore lights – pull out – patel – purple – whichever you like – ignore lights – kayla and rachel – green – go shopping – whats on sale – steal – green light – orgy – record – whichever you like – rio – ask around (save the game here as the next part is unrewindable) – the rest of the day is the fight with tattoo

Day 9:

red – town – approach tom – green – library – karen – present contracts – present both – call ward – sleep – dungeon – *save here* take a nap is best for stats and allows you to choose red then brown during the chase but the maid scene here gives relationship bonus to alot of characters and unlike on Saturday, the energy you get from the nap today is not permanent
if you took a nap then – red – brown – bimbo
If maid scene the red

you now should have the following

slaves: monica, ms Wilson, pate

Blackmail: Britney (stacy too I think though im not sure its really blackmail for stacy), nadir, ward

Contract: kyla, karen

Video evidence without any current blackmail options: ms hill, Lydia, jill (though I don’t think Lydia would care about your video evidence)
Thanks so much

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes