Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
This is not a complete walkthrough just a guide to help players get max stats while having control over as many characters as possible, this guide is not meant to advance any specific characters plot marocto’s guide already does that, this is more of a this is what will help you get the best stats and gain control over as many people as possible.

First some basic rules/functions of the game,

• disregard this guide if your cheating as it will be pointless
  • if you aren’t cheating you have to decide if you want to be corrupted or not, g28 said there will be a way to remove corruption and I recommend at least taking the gift on Monday night as it makes things a lot easier.
  • Lights come in levels every spell gives you 5 exp times the multiplier
  • Level 1 costs 5 exp
  • level 2 is level 1 plus 15 for a total of 20
  • level 3 is level 2 plus 25 for a total of 45: level 3 also unlocks the first reduced cost of spells
  • level 4 is level 3 plus 35 for a total of 80
  • level 5 is currently a the max amount you should aim for, it unlocks dancing lights and is also the level needed for the early unstable lights (this will change in the future) there is no reason to actively target anything beyond this level, its probably a good idea to target as many unstable lights as possible as you currently get them at a dancing light cost but still get double the exp for them
  • lights come in 4 verities shy, humming, dancing, and unstable
  • shy lights cost 15 (reduced at level 3 to 10) and give 5 exp
  • humming lights cost 30 (reduced at level 3 to 25) and give 10 exp
  • dancing lights cost 55 (reduced at level 3 to 45) and give 20 exp
  • unstable light have there cost currently reduced so that the first one you come across is free if you have level 5 purple exp and the ones after that cost as much as dancing light but give double the exp, for this reason it is probably best to take advantage of every unstable light possible meaning for max spell exp
  • because of the option to drink on day 1 the most important stat to raise will be intelligence, the second most important stat will be fitness, will power and attractiveness will be so high that you wont need to ever worry about them
Day one:
Pick your name
Renaissance man
Take your time – try to go lower – I wish I was – red light – make a weird joke – gift shop – dancing green – strike up conversation – insult her – look what on sale – buy the pillow, the blanket, and dorm snacks – go see what she is up to – sneak up – by a gift – change the subject – feel your way around – finish – shy red light – remind her – go shopping – green light – refuse to give her any money – pay for dresses – go to food court – ignore the lights – wander the city – head to the bar – buy a drink(repeat this six times) – go see Lydia – decline and go to Monica’s mom – green light – suck – eat – fuck – with a condom – all options are the same – apologize

Day 2:

Green light – Al Azar – Trade – end negotiation – Kyle (all options top to bottom) - Jake (all options top to bottom) – gift shop – sneak up – (if you want to buy something go ahead, none give you any stats but they will give you a relationship bonus for the person the give will be given too) leave store – go to the park with Monica – ms chang – pink light – (lying or truth are both the same) – walk monica – purple light – Green light – (no options give you any stats you can choose when to end it) – monica – ms Wilson – Lydia – sleep

Day 3:

Green light – end class – first day – orange light – purple – Britney – sleep – Party – Britney – Blue – answer the call – it was fine – accept gift – accept offer

Day 4:

Brown light – brown light – red light – Britney – purple – Britney – both options have no difference in stats – believe her

Day 5:

Blackmail her – focus on class – pretend to be part of the coven – meet ms Wilson – sleep – red light – lights – orange light – Lydia and jill – brown light

Day 6:

Sleep – dinner – Britney – confront Britney – wait for Britney – try to – push her – phone – sleep

Day 7:

Sleep – trapped – rescue – break in phone – ignore – mental – girl (this gives best relationship bonus but you can choose whichever you like) – pull out (or inside doesn’t matter) – library – red – kyle and heather – purple – ignore the lights (this option gives you stats but negative relationship bonus, you choice) – ignore light – blue light – pull out – go to sleep – use purple light – enslave

Day 8:

red – nadir – show her videos – ignore lights – pull out – patel – purple – whichever you like – ignore lights – kayla and rachel – green – go shopping – whats on sale – steal – green light – orgy – record – whichever you like – rio – ask around (save the game here as the next part is unrewindable) – the rest of the day is the fight with tattoo

Day 9:

red – town – approach tom – green – library – karen – present contracts – present both – call ward – sleep – dungeon – *save here* take a nap is best for stats and allows you to choose red then brown during the chase but the maid scene here gives relationship bonus to alot of characters and unlike on Saturday, the energy you get from the nap today is not permanent
if you took a nap then – red – brown – bimbo
If maid scene the red

you now should have the following

slaves: monica, ms Wilson, pate

Blackmail: Britney (stacy too I think though im not sure its really blackmail for stacy), nadir, ward

Contract: kyla, karen

Video evidence without any current blackmail options: ms hill, Lydia, jill (though I don’t think Lydia would care about your video evidence)

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
This is not a complete walkthrough just a guide to help players get max stats while having control over as many characters as possible, this guide is not meant to advance any specific characters plot marocto’s guide already does that, this is more of a this is what will help you get the best stats and gain control over as many people as possible.

• if you aren’t cheating you have to decide if you want to be corrupted or not, g28 said there will be a way to remove corruption and I recommend at least taking the gift on Monday night as it makes things a lot easier.
  • Level 1 costs 5 exp
  • level 3 is level 2 plus 25 for a total of 45: level 3 also unlocks the first reduced cost of spells
  • level 5 is currently a the max amount you should aim for, it unlocks dancing lights and is also the level needed for the early unstable lights (this will change in the future) there is no reason to actively target anything beyond this level, its probably a good idea to target as many unstable lights as possible as you currently get them at a dancing light cost but still get double the exp for them
  • unstable light have there cost currently reduced so that the first one you come across is free if you have level 5 purple exp and the ones after that cost as much as dancing light but give double the exp, for this reason it is probably best to take advantage of every unstable light possible meaning for max spell exp
  • because of the option to drink on day 1 the most important stat to raise will be intelligence, the second most important stat will be fitness, will power and attractiveness will be so high that you wont need to ever worry about them
Day one:
Pick your name
Renaissance man
Take your time – try to go lower – I wish I was – red light – make a weird joke – gift shop – dancing green – strike up conversation – insult her – look what on sale – buy the pillow, the blanket, and dorm snacks – go see what she is up to – sneak up – by a gift – change the subject – feel your way around – finish – shy red light – remind her – go shopping – green light – refuse to give her any money – pay for dresses – go to food court – ignore the lights – wander the city – head to the bar – buy a drink(repeat this six times) – go see Lydia – decline and go to Monica’s mom – green light – suck – eat – fuck – with a condom – all options are the same – apologize

Day 2:

Green light – Al Azar – Trade – end negotiation – Kyle (all options top to bottom) - Jake (all options top to bottom) – gift shop – sneak up – (if you want to buy something go ahead, none give you any stats but they will give you a relationship bonus for the person the give will be given too) leave store – go to the park with Monica – ms chang – pink light – (lying or truth are both the same) – walk monica – purple light – Green light – (no options give you any stats you can choose when to end it) – monica – ms Wilson – Lydia – sleep

Day 3:

Green light – end class – first day – orange light – purple – Britney – sleep – Party – Britney – Blue – answer the call – it was fine – accept gift – accept offer

Day 4:

Brown light – brown light – red light – Britney – purple – Britney – both options have no difference in stats – believe her

Day 5:

Blackmail her – focus on class – pretend to be part of the coven – meet ms Wilson – sleep – red light – lights – orange light – Lydia and jill – brown light

Day 6:

Sleep – dinner – Britney – confront Britney – wait for Britney – try to – push her – phone – sleep

Day 7:

Sleep – trapped – rescue – break in phone – ignore – mental – girl (this gives best relationship bonus but you can choose whichever you like) – pull out (or inside doesn’t matter) – library – red – kyle and heather – purple – ignore the lights (this option gives you stats but negative relationship bonus, you choice) – ignore light – blue light – pull out – go to sleep – use purple light – enslave

Day 8:

red – nadir – show her videos – ignore lights – pull out – patel – purple – whichever you like – ignore lights – kayla and rachel – green – go shopping – whats on sale – steal – green light – orgy – record – whichever you like – rio – ask around (save the game here as the next part is unrewindable) – the rest of the day is the fight with tattoo

Day 9:

red – town – approach tom – green – library – karen – present contracts – present both – call ward – sleep – dungeon – *save here* take a nap is best for stats and allows you to choose red then brown during the chase but the maid scene here gives relationship bonus to alot of characters and unlike on Saturday, the energy you get from the nap today is not permanent
If maid scene the red

Blackmail: Britney (stacy too I think though im not sure its really blackmail for stacy), nadir, ward

Video evidence without any current blackmail options: ms hill, Lydia, jill (though I don’t think Lydia would care about your video evidence)
Thanks so much

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020

• Level 1 costs 5 exp
Day one:
Pick your name
Renaissance man

Day 2:

Day 3:

Day 4:

Day 5:

Day 6:

Day 7:

Day 8:

Day 9:

If maid scene the red

Holy crap incredible work. This is basically exactly what I've been looking for for some time. The only thing I would say is maybe put it into a spoiler tag to save some space. Once again, great work!

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
if you aren’t cheating you have to decide if you want to be corrupted or not, g28 said there will be a way to remove corruption and I recommend at least taking the gift on Monday night as it makes things a lot easier.
On Sunday Aug. 11 you can go see Sofia and Rio. When taking a walk with Rio, you come across a girl attempting suicide. Some of the options (maybe all) will allow you to reduce corruption by 5.

Just a suggestion, but I keep track of my progress by noting it down like this:
Aug04 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 2 1 1 1 1 1 3 1 3 1 2 1 1 3 3 4 4 1 1 1 1 2

So basically keep pressing right arrow key and only note down which number key I use when there are multiple choices.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
On Sunday Aug. 11 you can go see Sofia and Rio. When taking a walk with Rio, you come across a girl attempting suicide. Some of the options (maybe all) will allow you to reduce corruption by 5.

So basically keep pressing right arrow key and only note down which number key I use when there are multiple choices.
Woah, I had no idea there was a way of reducing corruption!

NoNameNeeded

Nov 9, 2017
You have a winner here G28Here .
The replayability is insane.
I like HTML games because good writing is worth a lot, especially coupled with a good pic/GIF to set the tone for the writing.
Unfortunately a lot of them taper of due to writers fatigue or are straight railroads.
Considering the amount of work put into these many are also abandoned as the writer run out of pictures/GIF:s.

That said I keep going back and playing this over and over as I try various things and paths and whatnot.
Like "Greed" I replayed and tried it, finding out that it wasn't just for finding money but a whole new path.
So that's another playthrough.
Good casting and good writing as well.

I'm seriously contemplating getting a Patreon, just need to check out if you can use an alias there and a couple of other things.

Keep up the great work.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019

Thanks, I actually tried that path early on but didn't notice that it reduced corruption.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
G28,
I think I found a bug yesterday while testing my guide but was too busy to test it. I don't know if this was on purpose but on Sunday while running away when you get the option for the humming pink or humming brown light, if you are at level 3 and have exactly 25 energy the game says that you don't have enough energy. It seems to only happen at level 3 though, if your at level 4 it let's you cast, also if you are at level 3 and have more than 25 energy it still let's you cast and correctly costs only 25 energy.

Reactions: VikingCrawler

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
G28,
I think I found a bug yesterday while testing my guide but was too busy to test it. I don't know if this was on purpose but on Sunday while running away when you get the option for the humming pink or humming brown light, if you are at level 3 and have exactly 25 energy the game says that you don't have enough energy. It seems to only happen at level 3 though, if your at level 4 it let's you cast, also if you are at level 3 and have more than 25 energy it still let's you cast and correctly costs only 25 energy.
Cerebrum I tried recreating this on a cheat save by editing the energy to 25 and the brown and pink levels to 3. It worked fine.

However, I then realized that you said humming pink and brown, so that meant you didn't know the lights yet.
I went back into my save and edited it so that I didn't know the lights.

Essentially, I set know_minor_brown, know_minor_pink, know_moderate_brown, and know_moderate_pink to false.

When I did this, the game wouldn't let me cast the lights.

Not enough energy to draw in the humming brown light.
Not enough energy to draw in the humming pink light.
Ignore this and keep moving.[D]

So if you don't know the lights, you are at level 3, and your energy is 25, you can't cast the light.
Nice catch.

Reactions: HB38 and Cerebrum

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Cerebrum I tried recreating this on a cheat save by editing the energy to 25 and the brown and pink levels to 3. It worked fine.

However, I then realized that you said humming pink and brown, so that meant you didn't know the lights yet.
I went back into my save and edited it so that I didn't know the lights.

Essentially, I set know_minor_brown, know_minor_pink, know_moderate_brown, and know_moderate_pink to false.

When I did this, the game wouldn't let me cast the lights.

Not enough energy to draw in the humming brown light.
Not enough energy to draw in the humming pink light.
Ignore this and keep moving.[D]

So if you don't know the lights, you are at level 3, and your energy is 25, you can't cast the light.
Nice catch.
Thanks, I assumed it had something to do with knowing the lights because at level 3 you don't know the lights but at level 4 you do, that's why I wasn't sure it was a bug. at level 3 with exactly 25 energy you cant cast, if your at level 4 or more with 25 energy you can cast. But what makes me think it is a bug is if you're at level 3 but have more than 25 energy you can still cast. The bug only seems to occur at level 3 (not knowing) with exactly 25 energy left.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brovalon

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
in tiddler Brittany024StartFuck2.txt, coming inside Brittany when she is already pregnant increases her preg count by 1 anyway.

XML:
<<if $mm_shirtless == true>> 
You've gotten your unconscious toy back, just in time for you to cum deep, deep inside her. You didn't see any birth control in the room anywhere when you first dropped her off, so there's no doubt in your mind that <<if $related == true>>your sister<<else>>Brittany<</if>> is now unknowingly pregnant with your twisted lovechild. <<if $britt_preg gte 1>>Of course, she already likely was, thanks to your earlier adventure with her vulnerable body in your science class. But at least there's no doubt in your mind now.<</if>>

That'll teach her to call you for help in the middle of the night. Time to head back to your dorm and get a good night's rest. You're sure Brittany will too, as you watch your cum ooze out of her wet fuckhole.

[[Go to bed. |Dorm024Start2][$britt_sub += 3; $britt_lust += 1; $britt_love -= 1; $britt_preg += 1; $brittany_unknown_preg to true]]
Also, reusing the mm_shirtless variable (originally used on the first day to check if mom goes back shirtless) over and over again is not good coding practice, but otherwise the code is generally of reasonable quality.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Also, reusing the mm_shirtless variable (originally used on the first day to check if mom goes back shirtless) over and over again is not good coding practice, but otherwise the code is generally of reasonable quality.
You literally already complained about this months ago.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Thanks, I assumed it had something to do with knowing the lights because at level 3 you don't know the lights but at level 4 you do, that's why I wasn't sure it was a bug. at level 3 with exactly 25 energy you cant cast, if your at level 4 or more with 25 energy you can cast. But what makes me think it is a bug is if you're at level 3 but have more than 25 energy you can still cast. The bug only seems to occur at level 3 (not knowing) with exactly 25 energy left.
You're welcome and thanks for catching the issue.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Minor spelling error, on Friday when casting pink with heather and Kyle (in the last page of the scene) mood is misspelled as mmood

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes