desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I feel like I am missing too much after playing normally (without checkpoints) in the early to mid game. The deeper we go, the more things rely on meeting certain criteria for various women. Each girl is kinda snowballing and if you didn't focus on them in the early/mid game, you just get further and further behind on their interactions.

I am loathing starting over this huge game with the checkpoint mod, but I think I have to do it to keep playing.

Reactions: Dysphorika

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Just to let everyone know, I'm aware of a very minor bug from loading an existing save that lists Mrs. Maywood as already being in your harem. It doesn't affect any existing content currently and doesn't apply to new saves, so it's not worth repacking a bugfix or anything for, but it'll be fixed in the next patron release/future public release.

Elrompeortos2000

Aug 26, 2020
1)¿Which is the latest walkthrough, or the one that is always updated? There are like 3 and 2 are incomplete.
2)¿Anyone has saves with the best route done?

Oct 8, 2020
1)¿Which is the latest walkthrough, or the one that is always updated? There are like 3 and 2 are incomplete.
2)¿Anyone has saves with the best route done?
...Define "best"? Slave harem? Most pregnancies?

And the walkthroughs are incomplete because the game isn't finished yet. Every update changes what could be considered the optimal route towards a specific outcome. Combine that with multiple outcomes, and it becomes easier to wait for each in-game day to be completed.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So I'm curious about how this game works since it doesn't seem to be a sandbox game and the walkthroughs makes it seem like you have to follow quite a strict order if you want a certain outcome?

So could someone tell me a bit how it works? Like is the game always moving forward and the stuff you've done will affect future stuff or can you eventually get everyone it just takes longer or you can get them in different order?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I sure would love to see the flowchart for how this game handles its many branches. Really impressive work.
Thanks, but the closest approximation is just the dev map that I use lol. Everything else relies on me checking the variables on a character's page in the phone to know what needs to be referenced. Someone on reddit did make a flowchart for the first week of the game, though, if you're interested: .

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I feel like I am missing too much after playing normally (without checkpoints) in the early to mid game. The deeper we go, the more things rely on meeting certain criteria for various women. Each girl is kinda snowballing and if you didn't focus on them in the early/mid game, you just get further and further behind on their interactions.

I am loathing starting over this huge game with the checkpoint mod, but I think I have to do it to keep playing.
Yeah, I feel I miss content sometimes (and in previous runs I unlocked content that I am unable to repeat in later runs).

I sure would love to see the flowchart for how this game handles its many branches. Really impressive work.
Me too

So I'm curious about how this game works since it doesn't seem to be a sandbox game and the walkthroughs makes it seem like you have to follow quite a strict order if you want a certain outcome?

So could someone tell me a bit how it works? Like is the game always moving forward and the stuff you've done will affect future stuff or can you eventually get everyone it just takes longer or you can get them in different order?
It's not a sandbox and it's purposedly made to make you different plays (or you focus in a specific way or you make a general one without getting nothing specific)

Does anyone know if you can make Lydia your girlfriend without playing the DnD game?
I am not sure, but I would love to know.

Reactions: Cerebrum

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Does anyone know if you can make Lydia your girlfriend without playing the DnD game?
It’s go the end of the swords and shields campaign after final fight either if they won or lost. You can affect Rio, Sofia, Jane/Jake and Monica then it switches to affect Miss Hill and Lydia. It should be something like “bring her into your harem” it can be done the Friday or Saturday.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
CHEATS: Type any of these in place of 'mother's friend' when the game asks who is by the car at the start.

cheat - give max energy, spells, stats, etc.
related - make the player related to the Maywoods
cheatrelated - do both at the same time
energy - give max energy but nothing else
energyrelated - give energy and related
phone - give phone info on day one but nothing else
phonerelated - give phone and related

devgrav

Nov 18, 2018
It’s go the end of the swords and shields campaign after final fight either if they won or lost. You can affect Rio, Sofia, Jane/Jake and Monica then it switches to affect Miss Hill and Lydia. It should be something like “bring her into your harem” it can be done the Friday or Saturday.
I know about that event but that involves using a light and I was wondering if there was any other way. I've been trying a no light run with Lydia

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
There is the guy who does the walkthroughs may have done a no light run either that get her pregnant? I don’t really know.

coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
If i remember correctly there even was a cheat start where you have energy, incest and cheat on.
I just forgot the exact name

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
If i remember correctly there even was a cheat start where you have energy, incest and cheat on.
I just forgot the exact name
cheatrelated

energyrelated is my favorite cheat though, because it makes things easier with energy, but I still have to consider gameplay elements (lights levels and stats).

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
v156a_varmod: the game with a variable editor on the character page, as well as stats cheat on phone
v156a_fullmod: varmod + timetravel. This ports the 121a mod over, and does not support timetravel on the last day yet. Expect bugs, but should be fairly stable.

v121a.zip contains the latest version (121a):
v121a_varedit.html: the game with a variable editor on the character pages.
v121a_fullmod.html: variable editor plus time travel mod

mods.zip contains (107b) of the following:
variable_edit.html: the game with a variable editor on the character pages. Now also comes with botnet mods of both
full_mod.html: variable editor plus time travel mod

botnet_prinplup_mod.zip contains a modified version of botnet's mod on 107b. Unzip it to run full_mod_botnet.html and variable_edit_botnet.html.

edit:
Added variable editor mod for 156a (bugfix: Kayla's page)
Added alpha version of timetravel on 156a.
156a updated to fix some bugs
Full version of 156a released
is this going to get updated for the new release?

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes