Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Brittany best friend actually her ex boyfriend turn into a girl.She just dont remember it nor is she.

Tenstepsback

Sep 28, 2017
Quick question. Is there a minimum power/attribute level needed to defeat Titus?

I've never bothered about it since regular playthroughs I never lost but I remember when doing a role play run two updates ago as a Class Clown when I reached Titus all the options still led to my defeat. Was thinking of doing another roleplay run but want to make sure I hit the minimum by the time I reach Titus.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Quick question. Is there a minimum power/attribute level needed to defeat Titus?

I've never bothered about it since regular playthroughs I never lost but I remember when doing a role play run two updates ago as a Class Clown when I reached Titus all the options still led to my defeat. Was thinking of doing another roleplay run but want to make sure I hit the minimum by the time I reach Titus.
You there more than one way to beat Titus there disarm the trap, get the demons allied to before the fight Keera and someone, and dodge the trap with something like 10 fitness

Tenstepsback

Sep 28, 2017
You there more than one way to beat Titus there disarm the trap, get the demons allied to before the fight Keera and someone, and dodge the trap with something like 10 fitness
Yeah, I did not get affected by the trap but I still lost in that run. I used the mechanism to make the trap not hit me and had the demons on my side. Just want to make sure that if I roleplay based on personality types it won't end against Titus, cause my Nerd run survived even when his Fitness was less than 7.

JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021
Yeah, I did not get affected by the trap but I still lost in that run. I used the mechanism to make the trap not hit me and had the demons on my side. Just want to make sure that if I roleplay based on personality types it won't end against Titus, cause my Nerd run survived even when his Fitness was less than 7.
What about the route where you lower the power of the trap so it supercharges you instead?

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Can someone help me, I'm replying the game with cheats and mods on, I'm trying to get the scene where Barberry tells you about Naomi, I read somewhere that this is done by failing the bunker mission and getting caught while being a thrall (if I'm wrong about that let me know as the only reason I'm trying to fail the mission is to get the scene.) But for the life of me I can't figure how to fail it with cheats on.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Can someone help me, I'm replying the game with cheats and mods on, I'm trying to get the scene where Barberry tells you about Naomi, I read somewhere that this is done by failing the bunker mission and getting caught while being a thrall (if I'm wrong about that let me know as the only reason I'm trying to fail the mission is to get the scene.) But for the life of me I can't figure how to fail it with cheats on.
Since you're playing with cheats and mods anyway, you could temporarily lower your Intelligence and Fitness to less than 10 when you're confronted by the monster at the end. Then if you try to use the no light option, you'll get the failure that lets you talk to Barberry in your next History class (you can set those stats back up after failing with the monster, you don't have to wait until the class).

Alternatively, you can wait until the next public release since there'll be a new route to talk to Barberry about it if you didn't get caught in that previous scene. That'll be on Sunday.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
What I do is in the bunker posess the monster (without being a thrall).

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'm pretty curious about the last update, since it says Maywood will discuss Robert's relationship. I'm hoping something like dumping him or teaching him a lesson (or at least as an option), looking forward.

I'm also curious if Brittany will have something about her relationship with father, as she is pretty much a spoiled daddy girl, or at least the storyline implies that for now. But I may be mistaken.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I'm pretty curious about the last update, since it says Maywood will discuss Robert's relationship. I'm hoping something like dumping him or teaching him a lesson (or at least as an option), looking forward.

I'm also curious if Brittany will have something about her relationship with father, as she is pretty much a spoiled daddy girl, or at least the storyline implies that for now. But I may be mistaken.
she is dadcon but never cross the line unless player make her seduce him.Iirc,her best friend is just a gender bend ex boyfriend of her that she dont remember.She accidently turn him into one when she was still in high school.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
she is dadcon but never cross the line unless player make her seduce him.Iirc,her best friend is just a gender bend ex boyfriend of her that she dont remember.She accidently turn him into one when she was still in high school.
I know you had the best intentions as well this isn't One Piece, but you just spoiled me about Stacy :/ But thanks anyway.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes