darklove

Jan 9, 2018
yeah it should be the first page and post but
cheat - give max energy, spells, stats, etc. related - make the player related to the Maywoods cheatrelated - do both at the same time energy - give max energy but nothing else energyrelated - give energy and related phone - give phone info on day one but nothing else phonerelated - give phone and related
Are you talking about botnet's mod or prinplup's mod?

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Are you talking about botnet's mod or prinplup's mod?
Its a basegame cheat after you start a new game and type in your name you get a screen where you can choose your last name and your relation to mrs maywood, if you input any of the cheats that Lord_everhard typed there like cheatrelated into said relation tab is how you can cheat in the base game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dysphorika

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
I have 2 questions, I know that the creator of the game replied to me that Monica may have 1 or 2 more optional times to be enslaved, but I was wondering about the prostitution of Ms. Hill & Ms. Wilson, my question is Will there be an option down the line to have them stop prostituting themselves? Or is it a 1 & done type deal? (Also that sounds just as weird reading it aloud in my head AFTER typing it as it did just in my head XD), Also The creator said they would NOT be going back to add a game+ / New Game+ once they finish, I was wondering if that is DEFINITIVELY Decided upon or not, If they ever wanted for curiosity's sake to see whether or not towards the end they want to even consider it or not, I'd say put up a poll just to see how many people would be down for that, I know the idea has my vote, But ultimately I Respect the choices of the creator :D
You can get something similar to a New Game+ experience from the base game cheats. This starts you with lots of cash, your phone with a boost to your stats and maxed out spells. All the things you would get to a New Game+ experience, you just don't need to unlock it by finishing the game.

cheat - give max energy, spells, stats, etc. [This gives a New Game + experience ]
cheatrelated - do both at the same time [This gives a New Game + experience with incest ]

Other cheats

related - make the player related to the Maywoods
energy - give max energy but nothing else
energyrelated - give energy and related
phone - give phone info on day one but nothing else
phonerelated - give phone and related
Edited Lord everhards post for clarity. My additions are in Bold

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
That's disappointing.
There might be more in the future but remember Rio is a vital character for driving the plot if she is nothing but an airhead she can't be that character anymore. So it makes sense narratively that she is limited in her bimbotizement. This is why many of the characters in the game have limited interactions. Bimboizing Teachers also would create a problem if it was done too often which is why you don't get the option to bimboize your philosophy teacher every time you see him unlike your roommate, sister and RA which happens almost all the time.

karollol

May 26, 2017
cheat - give max energy, spells, stats, etc. related - make the player related to the Maywoods cheatrelated - do both at the same time energy - give max energy but nothing else energyrelated - give energy and related phone - give phone info on day one but nothing else phonerelated - give phone and related
Some of those codes are in the developer notes:illuminati:, but not all of them

Nov 24, 2020
It'll be at the end of next month. I'm still finishing the remaining afternoon events and then I'm hoping to finish the 'automatic' pre-dinner events to cover things like checking in on the drug empire, discussing relevant pregnancies, etc.
Who are we getting potential pregnancy talks with?

timsi

Sep 24, 2017
Yeah, I've offered it in polls numerous times, but it hasn't placed well so far. I'll keep putting it up as a potential epilogue in polls, so people that are really interested in it can vote for it if they want to see it supported.
Always disappointing to hear when potential paths and choices are cut by polls. Polls favor safe and familiar, boring and predictable, instant gratification and minimal risk. Ultimately removing meaningful choices and all interesting variations.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Always disappointing to hear when potential paths and choices are cut by polls. Polls favor safe and familiar, boring and predictable, instant gratification and minimal risk. Ultimately removing meaningful choices and all interesting variations.
It really is a shame. There was so many options in the first few releases that had me crazy hyped for the future that got completely abandoned because they weren't generic, "for everyone" scenes.

Jun 14, 2021
It's that tight rope that Patreon brings in - you've got to give your subscribers some input to keep them going but you also don't want to lose a lot of creative control. I sometimes worry its gone too far in one direction - certain lights basically don't exist anymore, and the ones that continue to be created are follow the same patterns.

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Any plans on using an alternative dowloader to Mega for the alternative references for certain characters? I do not have a mega account and I fear the day they get over 2 gb each.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
He's pretty comunicative. In case you are patron I'm pretty sure we will take well the opinion, as long it fits the game. Even here he listens the feedback, after all there are fans here, but for obvious reasons he needs to give more attention to his patrons, it is what pays him.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes