Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
cool cant wait also hope to see devin and the RA turned into perm females soon since i already forced devin to serve me and cause i just hate that dick of an RA
If you are kind and seduce Devin, after the fourth/fifth time you do it he seemed willing to accept a more permanent arrangement. Kyle... Has his own mysteries to solve first.

Jun 14, 2021
Having done a few "honest" runs of the game I finally tried the time travel mod. I had no idea how much story and content I was still missing.

Already gave a 5* review the first time I played it so just want to add that my appreciation of College Daze goes up with every replay.
Once the game is over I'll probably do a lot of honest runs for RPing purposes, but I only use the time traveler mod when I am able to so I don't miss content

Nov 15, 2021
Once the game is over I'll probably do a lot of honest runs for RPing purposes, but I only use the time traveler mod when I am able to so I don't miss content
I'm glad I didn't use the time travel the first few times just because I'm prone to overusing stuff like that and breaking the flow of the story. Which I did. By the end I had no idea what relationships I had with who because I'd gone back and done so many options. But I did figure out how to get to things I'd missed, and the number of branching paths is so impressive.

bartybarty1

Aug 8, 2018
Does the time travel mod save your choices if you first time travel back to a scene then continue playing? Or is it more of a replay mod for scenes you missed?

JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021
Does the time travel mod save your choices if you first time travel back to a scene then continue playing? Or is it more of a replay mod for scenes you missed?
It puts you back into a previous scene, though some variables remain. For example, if you impregnate a woman and then go back, then more often than not she’ll still be pregnant if you make a different choice.

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
Just found out about this game and it is absolutely incredible with the selection of women and choices, even though I just started. I have a question though, and although I haven't played much, I'm curious about the progression.

Is the assumption when playing the game to stick with a select few girls from the very start and only select choices with them to increase their affection values and get their scenes, or are you able to leave them for a while and basically pick up where you left off and get scenes close to their affection values when you return to them?

As a hypothetical example, say you start with the mom on the first couple of days and select all the choices with her, but then completely ignore her for a couple of weeks. Two weeks later when you return to selecting choices with her, can you still progress from where you left off with her, and get scenes reflecting her current affection values?

Or are you locked out of progression with her because you should have spent the past two weeks raising her affection values to a certain amount, so on Day 16 her scene options are essentially locked because they require an affection value you won't have because you didn't raise them enough? And as a result you can't ever really progress with the mom after ignoring her, because you will always be "chasing" her values?

The reason I ask is because it seems like the scenes are associated to certain days, and aren't like other HTML games in which the date is rather arbitrary.

Hope it makes sense what I'm asking.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Just found out about this game and it is absolutely incredible with the selection of women and choices, even though I just started. I have a question though, and although I haven't played much, I'm curious about the progression.

Is the assumption when playing the game to stick with a select few girls from the very start and only select choices with them to increase their affection values and get their scenes, or are you able to leave them for a while and basically pick up where you left off and get scenes close to their affection values when you return to them?

As a hypothetical example, say you start with the mom on the first couple of days and select all the choices with her, but then completely ignore her for a couple of weeks. Two weeks later when you return to selecting choices with her, can you still progress from where you left off with her, and get scenes reflecting her current affection values?

Or are you locked out of progression with her because you should have spent the past two weeks raising her affection values to a certain amount, so on Day 16 her scene options are essentially locked because they require an affection value you won't have because you didn't raise them enough? And as a result you can't ever really progress with the mom after ignoring her, because you will always be "chasing" her values?

The reason I ask is because it seems like the scenes are associated to certain days, and aren't like other HTML games in which the date is rather arbitrary.

Yes and No some stats apply for the D & D amd more servant (slave) like But most require need high enough personal stats i.e. Attractiveness, Willpower, Fitness, Intelligence or use of lights.

Reactions: Dysphorika
Nov 15, 2021

Most girls aren't hard to find or hard to progress with aside from you needing to interact with them and build up spells/stats. At the same time, you only get so much time in the game to make your choices about which girls you progress with. In that sense, you can't see everything on a single playthrough and you're "locked out" of certain characters. There's too many branching paths to do them all.

My advice about College Daze is simply to replay it, because unlike other HTML games where you might be replaying it just to explore one or two different choices, in this your choices can spiral so much that it's a very different story with different scenes. It's generally hard to mess up with a girl if you choose to go after her, but you can't do it all in one run. Unless you do the time travel mod, but that's going to mess up the stoy a bit if you're not familiar with it yet.

SlothOnMeth

Apr 15, 2021
Girl stats matter to some extent but your own stats and especially magic skill levels matter far more.

You can't get everything through normal play. Which I think is very good because it means you can do whatever you want in each playthrough. The days are heavily scripted so you need to experiment to figure out what you want to achieve next playthrough. To me that's really where all the fun is.

Reactions: Dysphorika

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
Yes and No some stats apply for the D & D amd more servant (slave) like But most require need high enough personal stats i.e. Attractiveness, Willpower, Fitness, Intelligence or use of lights.
What is D & D?

Most girls aren't hard to find or hard to progress with aside from you needing to interact with them and build up spells/stats. At the same time, you only get so much time in the game to make your choices about which girls you progress with. In that sense, you can't see everything on a single playthrough and you're "locked out" of certain characters. There's too many branching paths to do them all.

My advice about College Daze is simply to replay it, because unlike other HTML games where you might be replaying it just to explore one or two different choices, in this your choices can spiral so much that it's a very different story with different scenes. It's generally hard to mess up with a girl if you choose to go after her, but you can't do it all in one run. Unless you do the time travel mod, but that's going to mess up the stoy a bit if you're not familiar with it yet.
Girl stats matter to some extent but your own stats and especially magic skill levels matter far more.

You can't get everything through normal play. Which I think is very good because it means you can do whatever you want in each playthrough. The days are heavily scripted so you need to experiment to figure out what you want to achieve next playthrough. To me that's really where all the fun is.
Oh I know about the extensive branching paths and choices and how you can't see everything in one playthrough. I really like that about this game. And I imagine myself replaying it a lot.

My question was more about what happens when you don't have the necessary stats for a character, what happens then? In my example I was talking about the mom. So for example if you have enough stats to get an oral scene but not actual sex, do you get the blowjob scene instead? Or are the scenes tied to the specific days so you get nothing that day, and won't get anything in the future because you won't ever have the necessary stats with her, because you should have just been focusing on her?

Or if you have the necessary stats with her, does it "skip" the progression with her? So for example if you ignore the mom for 2 weeks, decide to progress with her on Day 16 and have the necessary stats, does the scene play out as if you had been choosing options with her the entire time and it shows a scene that represents that? Or does it know you haven't been progressing with her, so it plays a scene that picks up where you left off, even though you meet the stat requirement for a scene that you would get if you had been progressing with her?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Oh I know about the extensive branching paths and choices and how you can't see everything in one playthrough. I really like that about this game. And I imagine myself replaying it a lot.

My question was more about what happens when you don't have the necessary stats for a character, what happens then? In my example I was talking about the mom. So for example if you have enough stats to get an oral scene but not actual sex, do you get the blowjob scene instead? Or are the scenes tied to the specific days so you get nothing that day, and won't get anything in the future because you won't ever have the necessary stats with her, because you should have just been focusing on her?

Or if you have the necessary stats with her, does it "skip" the progression with her? So for example if you ignore the mom for 2 weeks, decide to progress with her on Day 16 and have the necessary stats, does the scene play out as if you had been choosing options with her the entire time and it shows a scene that represents that? Or does it know you haven't been progressing with her, so it plays a scene that picks up where you left off, even though you meet the stat requirement for a scene that you would get if you had been progressing with her?
It depends on the context of a scene. Sometimes it'll check what you did in the past to determine if someone should be more reluctant or nervous, but if you used a pink light on them, they're not going to really care because they're just driven by lust at that point. If you're doing a 'no light' route though, then it'll check their stats and yours more heavily to determine if they're into it. If you're cheating or using mods though, you'll bypass a lot of those restrictions.

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
It depends on the context of a scene. Sometimes it'll check what you did in the past to determine if someone should be more reluctant or nervous, but if you used a pink light on them, they're not going to really care because they're just driven by lust at that point. If you're doing a 'no light' route though, then it'll check their stats and yours more heavily to determine if they're into it. If you're cheating or using mods though, you'll bypass a lot of those restrictions.
That's really cool, and also nice to hear that a no light route is viable, since I was thinking of doing a no light route for the mom.

So the scene that plays out is locked to the Day then, and the dialogue changes based on how reluctant or how into it they are, and if I want a progression with the mom based on affection for example, I should focus on her every time the option to comes up to raise her affection stat so it doesn't come across as if she is reluctant?

Game is fucking awesome btw so many thanks for your hard work!

OSendis

Jan 29, 2019
That sounds like a massive amount of work so my guess is you're not going to see it.
I believe I saw it listed somewhere, perhaps the roadmap on patreon, that there was going to be a permanent MC bimbo event, but its likely a "game over" situation or ends with a rewind like the time travel event with mom(where she has black hair).

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I believe I saw it listed somewhere, perhaps the roadmap on patreon, that there was going to be a permanent MC bimbo event, but its likely a "game over" situation or ends with a rewind like the time travel event with mom(where she has black hair).
Yeah, I've offered it in polls numerous times, but it hasn't placed well so far. I'll keep putting it up as a potential epilogue in polls, so people that are really interested in it can vote for it if they want to see it supported.

SlothOnMeth

Apr 15, 2021
Are there any plans after completion to add some more options to different parts of the timeline that don't require a follow-up later? Like for example more time travel events?

JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021
It might have been said already, but it’d be fun to have a “NewGame+” mode where you can go back to the beginning while keeping your stats. Maybe even with the ability to access the scenes from the first few days with lights that’re ordinarily too powerful for you. Granted, I’m not a patron, so I probably shouldn’t go and ask for something that big…

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes