TheSithPrince

Jul 19, 2021
I have 2 questions, I know that the creator of the game replied to me that Monica may have 1 or 2 more optional times to be enslaved, but I was wondering about the prostitution of Ms. Hill & Ms. Wilson, my question is Will there be an option down the line to have them stop prostituting themselves? Or is it a 1 & done type deal? (Also that sounds just as weird reading it aloud in my head AFTER typing it as it did just in my head XD), Also The creator said they would NOT be going back to add a game+ / New Game+ once they finish, I was wondering if that is DEFINITIVELY Decided upon or not, If they ever wanted for curiosity's sake to see whether or not towards the end they want to even consider it or not, I'd say put up a poll just to see how many people would be down for that, I know the idea has my vote, But ultimately I Respect the choices of the creator :D

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I have 2 questions, I know that the creator of the game replied to me that Monica may have 1 or 2 more optional times to be enslaved, but I was wondering about the prostitution of Ms. Hill & Ms. Wilson, my question is Will there be an option down the line to have them stop prostituting themselves? Or is it a 1 & done type deal? (Also that sounds just as weird reading it aloud in my head AFTER typing it as it did just in my head XD), Also The creator said they would NOT be going back to add a game+ / New Game+ once they finish, I was wondering if that is DEFINITIVELY Decided upon or not, If they ever wanted for curiosity's sake to see whether or not towards the end they want to even consider it or not, I'd say put up a poll just to see how many people would be down for that, I know the idea has my vote, But ultimately I Respect the choices of the creator :D
For the prostitution stuff, no. If you don't want them to be prostitutes, just don't ever choose that option.

For New Game+, no. If you want something like that, just use one of the mods in the OP.

OOOH. Is it gonna be using the same format or a different format?
It will be the same format (narrative-focus told in a day-by-day structure), but the theme will be voted on by patrons later this year.

TheSithPrince

Jul 19, 2021
Can somebody link the Time travel mod in the replies? Still can't find it, also I did see something about a few separate programs need to run the game with pictures can someone also link those too? Thanks!

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
botnet's College Daze Mod
These mods are compatible with every version of the game.

Choice hints:

choice-hints.png

Checkpoints (time travel):

checkpoints.png

Windows Instructions:
1. Download botnet - College Daze Mods.zip which I have attached below this post.

2. Unzip the archive into the game's folder. It should now look like this:

screen-1.png

3. Open apply_mods.bat. Your folder should now look like this:

screen-2.png

4. Open College Daze.html to play the game.

macOS Instructions:
1. Download botnet - College Daze Mods (macOS).zip which I have attached below this post.

2. Unzip the archive into the game's folder.

3. Open apply_mods.command.

4. Open College Daze.html to play the game.

Notes:
This mod is universal, meaning it should work with every game version.
If there is a problem, message me.

Do not delete the mods folder. It contains all the necessary code that makes the mod work.

This mod should be compatible with Prinplup's mod (checkpoint and variable editor).
All you have to do is rename his HTML file to College Daze.html and run the appropriate apply script.

If you are looking for the Python version of this, download botnet - College Daze Mods (Python).zip.
It's an optional version for both Windows and macOS users.
A lot of users had issues with Python, which is why I created a bat and shell script specific version.

Thanks to Viking Crawler, The Grifter, iruleatgames, and braun323 for giving me feedback on the mod.

Attachments

OSendis

Jan 29, 2019
When will we get the new update? :(
Outside of the Patreon, I believe the next update is scheduled for late April. I could be off; it was mentioned quite a few pages back with a question about Mopoga.

The patreon has new scenes added every few days. Example; A scene with Barberry and Suzie started coming out a few days ago and just wrapped up all the choices yesterday, and a new scene is supposed to start tonight. Its worth it to get the patreon. They update quite frequently.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Is there a cheat where you can max all stats?
yeah it should be the first page and post but
cheat - give max energy, spells, stats, etc. related - make the player related to the Maywoods cheatrelated - do both at the same time energy - give max energy but nothing else energyrelated - give energy and related phone - give phone info on day one but nothing else phonerelated - give phone and related

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes