jodike

Oct 14, 2017
He's pretty comunicative. In case you are patron I'm pretty we will take well the opinion, as long it fits the game. Even here he listens the feedback, after all there are fans here, but for obvious reasons he needs to give more attention to his patrons, it is what pays him.
I really don't get the people who say that they are dissapointed certain paths or choices are not going to be in the game due to polls.
G28 is asking the people who pay him to make the game what they want and since they are the ones who pay he listens.
If they want those things why don't they go and support him and vote in the polls.

Oct 8, 2020
I really don't get the people who say that they are dissapointed certain paths or choices are not going to be in the game due to polls.
G28 is asking the people who pay him to make the game what they want and since they are the ones who pay he listens.
If they want those things why don't they go and support him and vote in the polls.
I kinda get it from the angle that because it's decided by the majority, more niche fetishes won't be implemented, even if the person suggesting them is a paying customer. While I'm glad we'll never have a brown light be used for inflation, the two people putting their patreon bucks towards it might feel differently, ya know?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I kinda get it from the angle that because it's decided by the majority, more niche fetishes won't be implemented, even if the person suggesting them is a paying customer. While I'm glad we'll never have a brown light be used for inflation, the two people putting their patreon bucks towards it might feel differently, ya know?
You can also make scene requests directly (at specific tiers) that go on the dev map regardless of any poll results.

Jan 22, 2022
Hey! Sorry if this has been asked before, but are there any plans to make Kyle or Mr. Maywood permanently bimbofiable? Or, more generally, any male characters besides Jake and Devin?

Also, are there any effects for repeated possession of Heather? The game tracks the stat, and kind of makes it sound like there might be, but so far I haven't found anything

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Hey! Sorry if this has been asked before, but are there any plans to make Kyle or Mr. Maywood permanently bimbofiable? Or, more generally, any male characters besides Jake and Devin?

Also, are there any effects for repeated possession of Heather? The game tracks the stat, and kind of makes it sound like there might be, but so far I haven't found anything
short answer yes long a while for either Yes but not for a while

Reactions: G28Here

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Personally I'm not a fan of bimboing the father, I'm more about cuckolding him. Not to mention it would feel weird to have 2 mothers. And I liked pretty much the phone scene where you make him dream about you owning the family, specially when he has feels for your sister as well. I don't know, I've always liked the corruption stuff of being the alpha male/man of the house, but I guess everyone has their tastes. But would be nice if that story would explored a bit more, I would like at least at the end of story to have that option more explored. I understand though the current priority is different but yeah, just my 2 cents.

And to reinforce, to avoid confusion, netori isn't NTR. I love netori (when you cuck), but I hate netorare (when you get cucked). Although I don't mind it in game when I can surely avoid it, I know tastes are for everyone. But would be really nice to have different tags for those in these forums, it isn't the same thing.

Just a question btw, not content wise, but will the game also have more days? I believe it finished on Sunday last public release if I'm not mistaken?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Just a question btw, not content wise, but will the game also have more days? I believe it finished on Sunday last public release if I'm not mistaken?
It will get another week, iirc, and then the epilogue.

netori isn't NTR
NeToRi is NTR for all intents and purposes and by definition. The forum usually uses the Cheating tag for it though, in a similar fashion to how it uses Swinging for Netorase.
would be really nice to have different tags for those in these forums
Absolutely.

dm12345

Feb 9, 2019
a good change would be to be a little more sandboxed to be able to explore the whole scenario and all the characters

Nov 24, 2020
How do you get the Brittany pregnant gangbang scenes?
I think you have to be in a relationship with her and already have her pregnant. Then on the last Saturday go to a picnic with her. At the end of it, you should get a option to walk her home or something like that.. Pick that option, then clone yourself. I could be missing a few things but hey i've only done that scene once.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes