Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
So, I know that Karen can be made your lover, but can she be made your apprentice? I think I got that once months ago, but I'm not sure.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
It’s optional anyways. It depends what you say to her on Saturday when you hang out with her.
Do you mean the talk is optional, or the back story. Honestly the back story made perfect sense to me once I heard it but it did make me like Stacy less, I liked that she was attracted to the MC and wanted to dom brittany, it made her unique, but finding out her backstory made it less so but it made sense within the story line so I didn't complain about it. But if her whole back story changes based on what you pick that would be cool, if it's just the talk then it's the same whether you know or not.
So, I know that Karen can be made your lover, but can she be made your apprentice? I think I got that once months ago, but I'm not sure.
My guess is that you mistook her for Kayla.

JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021
Do you mean the talk is optional, or the back story. Honestly the back story made perfect sense to me once I heard it but it did make me like Stacy less, I liked that she was attracted to the MC and wanted to dom brittany, it made her unique, but finding out her backstory made it less so but it made sense within the story line so I didn't complain about it. But if her whole back story changes based on what you pick that would be cool, if it's just the talk then it's the same whether you know or not.

My guess is that you mistook her for Kayla.
No, I mean when you talk to Brittany the options you pick determine whether Stacy got permanently brown lighted or whether she was always a girl. G28 said as much when he added it. I think.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Yeah, whether or not it's canon is left up to the individual player's story and will affect future events involving Stacy.
That's awesome, I didn't know that, I'd rather she have always been female but the context made sense so I didn't say anything, now I just have to replay the game and change my answer.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I think G28 said the next public update is going to be tomorrow at least what I think they said earlier.

Zandurd

Jan 26, 2019
Hey I noticed that a few older image packs aren't included in the link at the front page. I was wondering if there is a way to search this thread exclusively for posts that contain attachments or links to downloads

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
v.205a
- Added remaining content leading up to the dinner sequence for 'Saturday'. Content ends before the actual dinner though, regardless of which route you take at the end. Red links are not bugs, it just means content wasn't finished for this release.
- Depending on your relationship with Professor Nadir, visit her home with Professor Ward to deal with her husband.
- Unlock training scenes for Brittany, Ward, Sydney, and Karen in various combinations. Some require you to work with Brittany as well, though eventually there'll be more combinations available as I finish them (as well as a few other character appearances).
- Deal with Heather and Professor Stein with permanent consequences.
- Conduct an experiment with Patel and Rio.
- Spend some time with Professor Barberry and Suzie, which can potentially unlock a later scene if you weren't already on the Naomi route.
- Fully unlock the Assistant's powers by finishing all ten chapters of her book. Note that if you use mods/cheats for this, you should still read the 'last chapter' in the library with Chang to get the full context for her later appearances.
- Unlock a temporary new form for the queen in a dream and (if on the submissive path) have some fun with her and Lydia.
- Enjoy a drug-fueled party at the warehouse with Nikki, Stacy, Brittany, and (if available) Sally OR with any demons that survived the fight against Titus (Keera, Candy, Raven).

.205a All Files

.205a Update Only (Requires .180d!)

rayan2033

Aug 4, 2017
Accidentally replaced the old college daze with the updated version before exporting my save data. Anyone one knows where can i acess my old save data?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Accidentally replaced the old college daze with the updated version before exporting my save data. Anyone one knows where can i acess my old save data?
Depends on where you save it. Or it's on the browser (which is still acessible even with newer version, although it may corrupt if you play a bit) or it's on your drive, in case you saved it into your PC. On the last option I can't answer you, it really depends where u saved it.

This really sucks. Anyone still have the 180a version? Maybe i can still try to get my data back.
Avoid double post. Spamming on the thread doesn't help.

rayan2033

Aug 4, 2017
Depends on where you save it. Or it's on the browser (which is still acessible even with newer version, although it may corrupt if you play a bit) or it's on your drive, in case you saved it into your PC. On the last option I can't answer you, it really depends where u saved it.

Avoid double post. Spamming on the thread doesn't help.
I haven't saved it anywhere. Or at least it didn't prompt me.
No. My save data is gone. I had a save game for each day from 1 to 15th. I tried putting my folder back where it's original directory was.
Maybe if i can somehow find my data? I looked in the appdata folder i managed to find a metadata and a sql file related to college daze. But i am not sure how can i import it back.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
This really sucks. Anyone still have the 180a version? Maybe i can still try to get my data back.
Did you even read what I said above? Or you have it on the browser or you saved it. If you didn't then it's over, finito, done, acabou, しました ,做过.

Putting the new version over the older version doesn't have any consequence unless you clear the browser cache.

The game is very replayable anyway, and you're losing content if you focus on previous saves.

rayan2033

Aug 4, 2017
Did you even read what I said above? Or you have it on the browser or you saved it. If you didn't then it's over, finito, done, acabou, しました ,做过.

The game is very replayable anyway, and you're losing content if you focus on previous saves.
I had it in a browser.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I had it in a browser.
Then you already have your answer. Sorry for being so straightforward, but it was already answered above.

Anyway, as I said, it's usual for updated to have more content on days between. Don't focus on previous when new releases come, you will lose a lot of content that way.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes