Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
G28Here I'm not sure if you have fixed this after 230.e and it's actually not a biggie, but you might wanna know i found a little bug when i start over.

1661054178767.png
When we have sex the very first time with Lydia, and we chose to cum inside, it's always redirect me to the "mouth" option, i remember we used to be able to pick that option so there's that...

Nvm. Turns out the culprit was the time travel mod, that happened if i choose going to the dorm or sleeping with parents first and then go to her..

Last edited:

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Is there any way I can bypass this?
I searched through SugarCube.State.variables but can't see any variables to change the day
If you want to break the game by altering the time ok here how you do it. F12 then enter "SugarCube.State.active.variables" you will want to look for "Time" it should be numbered 1 to 6. Let the breaking of the Game fall on you

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
If you want to break the game by altering the time ok here how you do it. F12 then enter "SugarCube.State.active.variables" you will want to look for "Time" it should be numbered 1 to 6. Let the breaking of the Game fall on you
Don't worry, if brakes the game would come her complaining he found a bug and demanding the dev to fix it.

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
Any idea when the next update is coming out? I've been impatiently waiting, so a general idea to give to my dumb self would be appreciated.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Pregant walk
John is not my name, then (Pick your name)
Type in “cheatrelated” instead of mother’s friend
Pick your last name
Picke whatever you want (“Spiritualist” is probably best since if your not going to drink then fitness and attractiveness will be the two hardest stats to raise but since stats don’t matter I always go with “Renaissance man” since that is what I pick when im not cheating)
Jump to your feet – enjoy the moment – I hope my roommate isn’t lame – red light – make a joke – gift shop – cast rain – really, its not that bad – strike up conversation – K – look what on sale – buy everything except the giant foam finger for mom(do not buy the foam finger) – go see what she is up to – kiss her neck – change the subject – suggest she start – finish – cast lust – enjoy – go shopping – cast mental – a good slave doesn’t ask questions – focus – pay for dresses – go to the dorm – cast transform on Moinca _ Try to get her pregnant –wander city – Choice either Lydia or Mrs Wilson -lydia - fun -any cum inside _mrs Wilson -Green - no condom inside – stand your ground

Day 2 (first Sunday): Aug 4

Minor Mental –Jake (all options top to bottom) – Kyle (Hear about women disappearing, then all options top to bottom) – gift shop – sneak up – see what’s on sale – buy the foam finger – leave store – go to the park with Monica – ms chang – summon (you can make monica your Gf here if you want but I feel like in the future its better to learn about Mr. Maywood’s infidelity) – oral capability – spy on family – follow – Cast lust – Cast Greed (then all options top to bottom) – monica – ms Wilson – Lydia – cast transform (casting sleep here leads to an interesting scene about Lydia’s past but transform gives better relationship bonuses overall) – inside

Day 3 (first Monday): Aug 5

Cast greed – end class – (you can pay for the other two options if you want the minor relationship bonus but you will learn that information anyways so it doesn’t matter) first day – cast sleep – cast lust – take charge –Sophia – Cast transform – check on Monica – Cast transform – answer call – it was fine – refuse gift – accept offer

Day 4 (first Tuesday): Aug 6

transform (if you cast rain instead you can impregnate Patel after philosophy class) – transform – heat ray – Britney – Major Greed then all options top to bottom – Britney – take advantage – inside her – believe her

Day 5 (first Wednesday): Aug 7

Blackmail her – focus on class – pretend to be part of the coven – Math class – cast lust – cast lust – (you can read about the lore now if you want, if you have never done it before it is pretty interesting) lights – you can study any light you want there is no difference – Lydia and jill – free use – Jill – inside

Day 6 (first Thursday): Aug 8

Sleep – dinner – Sophia – Transform – switch birth control– rio – (the pink light is a false option, it doesn’t matter what you do) – convince monica – take Rio – in rio – phone – (if you want to impreganate her now teleport to her location, I personally don’t think it is worth the 5 corruption but it is up to you) orange – (all options if about the same relationship bonus but I usually chose to have her learn her place)

Day 7 (first Friday): Aug 9

Dreamsculpt – trapped and afraid – Rescue (if you didn’t pay to get her phone number the first time then you will have the option to break in to her phone now) – Transform – Both body and mind – by yourself – switch – mental – girl (this gives best relationship bonus but you can choose whichever you like) – inside – brittany – blackmail – into town – transform – cast alcohol boost – threesome – inside Ms Hill – Play – wake her up – pull out – use purple light – enslave

Day 8 (second Saturday): Aug 10

Dreamsculpt – recreate – rescue – convince rio – nadir – show her videos – Major Greed – streaking – call her husband – (inside or pull out makes no difference) – patel – purple – whichever you like (I choose slave but I don’t think it matters) – Dreamsculpt (if you want to impregnate Patel then ignore the orange light instead) – kayla and rachel – contract – kick Jake out – call and invite everyone – Sophia – Kiss her and ask around – (all lights are the same) – fight with tatoo girl (just overcharge one of the correct colored lights, note that it is possible to lose with the correct color even at level 10 if your not overcharging it) – Claim prize – Play – get up
Day 9 (second Sunday): Aug 11

see Monica – Dreamsculpt – capture – fantasy – town – approach tom – contract – library (you can read about the lore now if you want, there are a couple of new books available since that last time you were here) – karen – present contracts – present both – inside Kayla – Ward – dreamsculpt – dungeon – Call someone – call everyone – Punishment – Karen – (whichever you like) –electrify – lust – fuck her – offer stacy – go directly to Zahra – Stop him – Ward – other rewards – Accept gift (this gives the best relationship bonus but its minor so you can decline if you want)

Day 10 (second Monday): Aug 12

Contract – Major Greed – Suzie – information – F her – inside her – contract – Nadir – secret – Heather and Nikki – lust – show heather and Kyle you’re the boss – inside her – become a couple – keep up appearances – stop her – hunt – britney – invisibility – leave alone – go with Brittany – Cast brown – (doesn’t matter which you pick as long as your cloning yourself) – scout – go with it – fertility boost – Catwalk – Puzzle (there have been some additions to the new update so there are extra words, not written here, make sure you save, before you play):

You will not be able to see the whole word but you should most of one of the following bellow

Govern, Current, Juice, Spark, Ignition, Force, Electricity, Intensity, Power, Potential, Strength, Danger

Push once then leave – reject – sway – fireball (can someone confirm that is the Kamehameha? Are we Goku now, cause that would be awesome) – Kill him (never leave the rival leader alive, it just brings trouble, maybe if we could transform and enslave but not like this) – Enslave the demons (obviously you want demons to do your bidding) – Preserve the trade (because it yours now duh. Also based on the way its worded it sounds like the only reason to take titus on this early is preserve the drug trade before he uses up his resources fighting the coven so it you want to destroy it probably wait until Friday as it will be easier and shouldn’t have a down side I think?) – refuse

Day 11 (second Tuesday): Aug 13

Stay behind – ignore light – push further – (whichever you like) –crack some jokes – help ms. Wilson – more Serious – Inside – Gift Shop – living dream – Monica – (whichever you want but I like normal form better) – inside – now pick all options top to bottom (it doesn’t matter if you take devin roughly or gently) – Call Mrs. Maywood – Eternal Contract – Contract

Day 12 (second Wednesday): Aug 14

Contract – Check in with Suzie – you will do it – Contract – tell her – keep it – celebrate – that’s great – couple – admit – submission – doesn’t matter (but I chose pull out) – Kayla and Rachel – contract – Rachel – Cheerleaders – Suzie – investigation – Suzie – Inside Becca – invisibility – (if its your first time here then read everything, if not then speed-read) – (I cant tell the difference but I chose Barbarry would have killed Monica) – expertly guess the password – watch all scenes top to bottom – convince Suzie – Inside Naomi – Heat Ray – (both options seem the same to me but I chose to tell her the truth) – play pinball – talk to the girls – Permanent – (whichever you like) – Use dream choker – let her have it – inside

Day 13 (second Thursday): Aug 15

Dreamsculpt – turn her brain off – crack some jokes – go upstairs – follow Rachel – eternal contract – rio – Sorority party – mysterious girl – keep her in the coven – pull out – Lexi – work with Karen – pull out

Day 14 (second Friday): Aug 16

Cast addiction – (take whoever you want, my testing did not show any difference) – inside Stacy – check – mental – daughter – (In or out doesn’t matter) - Modify Contract – play – take – switch – inside – Grab dinner with Mrs. Maywood – turn in contract – (doesn’t matter what you pick; emma, Britney or pull out are all the same) – upstairs – turn in contract for rio – earn their keep – Teach Ms. Hill – (doesn’t matter) – Private session with Ms. Hill – (pick whichever you like both options are the same) – Library – Ms. Chang – Addiction – Ms. Chang – inside
Day 15 (second saturday) aug 17
If any non preg during the contract fun time nows the time to do it.
call dad - possission - fuck and inside or send to you- Lydia's family - contract them - doesn't matter- Sofia's family - D- cum addiction - include Lydia's family cum inside either abby or Mrs Hart - D - cum inside either ana or Mrs. Rodriguez - vist wards - sisters play together - cum inside Katey (she has Bc) -(late afternoon) either choose Suzie or Heather - Suzie choice - ingorne light- post dinner fuck Barrberry - blue light cum inside - Heather path - Perm bimbo Stein - either - either- either - either - cum inside stein- If summoned to see Noami- Ask Sydney to come too - let mommy have her thurn too - blue light on sysndey - either- check empire- eitheir - demons - bimbo if wanted - Cum inside her with a fertility boost - contract? - new lietnet? - dinner with the Hills end

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
that was thrown to together on the fly any problems or why it ends at the dinner with hills. I can't remember what you get on the public release so yeah

Spectrecal

Aug 7, 2022
that was thrown to together on the fly any problems or why it ends at the dinner with hills. I can't remember what you get on the public release so yeah
Thanks a lot!

Edit: Unfortunately it doesn't actually seem to be an impregnate everyone walkthrough, rather it's an enslave everyone walkthrough plus it seems out of date.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord_everhard

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I got the newest update should i wait to upload it or you guys want it?
Updating the post i see people want the new update.Mega
You can put it wherever you want, but personally I'll wait for the public release.

I'm all in to complain and shout all the time when a dev is milking it's patrons. Specially when it has a lot of red flags of actual scam.

It isn't the case with this one by any means and he's also pretty comunicative to it's fans, even those who can't afford to support monetarily. He even uploads here when he believes he should. So I'll gladly wait. It's just my way of being. But thank you anyway.

jonny quest

Jul 4, 2018
You can put it wherever you want, but personally I'll wait for the public release.

I'm all in to complain and shout all the time when a dev is milking it's patrons. Specially when it has a lot of red flags of actual scam.

It isn't the case with this one by any means and he's also pretty comunicative to it's fans, even those who can't afford to support monetarily. He even uploads here when he believes he should. So I'll gladly wait. It's just my way of being. But thank you anyway.

i hear you i will pull it down

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
The next release from me will be out by September 10th at the latest, but it will be earlier if I finish the remaining Saturday night events before then and don't get distracted by people posting links early. My intent is to have everything set up so that the next release after this upcoming one will go directly into 'Sunday's' content.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Edit: Unfortunately it doesn't actually seem to be an impregnate everyone walkthrough, rather it's an enslave everyone walkthrough plus it seems out of date.
An enslave all and an impregnate all run correlate. You get more opportunities and scenes with the characters. Plus getting certain characters off birth control is easier such as Karen and Kayla

Reactions: Rask o' Treve

AL0694

Aug 20, 2021
The next release from me will be out by September 10th at the latest, but it will be earlier if I finish the remaining Saturday night events before then and don't get distracted by people posting links early. My intent is to have everything set up so that the next release after this upcoming one will go directly into 'Sunday's' content.
how do i enter the cheat code "cheatrelated", should i use semi commas or should i space?

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes