Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
You can put it wherever you want, but personally I'll wait for the public release.

I'm all in to complain and shout all the time when a dev is milking it's patrons. Specially when it has a lot of red flags of actual scam.

It isn't the case with this one by any means and he's also pretty comunicative to it's fans, even those who can't afford to support monetarily. He even uploads here when he believes he should. So I'll gladly wait. It's just my way of being. But thank you anyway.
Also, "leaks" being patron versions, can be full of bugs and other inconsistencies, and everytime there is a leak, fills the thread with "I found a bug" complains (mostly when they reach the end of content and are unaware of).

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Also, "leaks" being patron versions, can be full of bugs and other inconsistencies, and everytime there is a leak, fills the thread with "I found a bug" complains (mostly when they reach the end of content and are unaware of).
That unfortunely wil always happen, like someone last week asking what was the "end of content" page.

Fazezy

Jun 14, 2018
just curious as to whether there will be an option to permanently change yourself into a woman or trans?

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
The aggressiveness toward pregnancy is a huge turn off. Where's the option to have the MC cum without impregnating?
the options are pull out, dream sex scenes or cum inside women with bc with are Ward, her sister, Kayla, Karen, Sydeny and Sofia. Or those that can't seem to get pregant unless something is done like Mona and Chang

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
[E]very sex scene ends with the option to pull out or not, unless it's a scene that can't lead to impregnation anyway (but even in most dreams you still get the option to pull out).
So where's the option to cum in them without impregnating them?

Jan 18, 2021
Pass. This was an otherwise good game.
I am wondering if you are a troll or if you are serious... You can cum inside the girls who are on the pill or otherwise sterile and they will not get pregnant. Aren't you happy with that?

But for the other girls who are not on the pill, I am glad that College Daze shows that unprotected sex can have consequences. Of course, in real life the chances of pregnancy would be closer to 25%, not 100%, but this is anyway far better than the games in which you can have unlimited amounts of unprotected sex without any consequences. Those games are a turn off for me, and they always leave me wondering if their author ever had sex for real.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I am wondering if you are a troll or if you are serious... You can cum inside the girls who are on the pill or otherwise sterile and they will not get pregnant. Aren't you happy with that?

But for the other girls who are not on the pill, I am glad that College Daze shows that unprotected sex can have consequences. Of course, in real life the chances of pregnancy would be closer to 25%, not 100%, but this is anyway far better than the games in which you can have unlimited amounts of unprotected sex without any consequences. Those games are a turn off for me, and they always leave me wondering if their author ever had sex for real.
Exactly my throughts

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
I am wondering if you are a troll or if you are serious...
Wow, a troll? I haven't exhibited a single characteristic and you're wondering this?

You can cum inside the girls who are on the pill or otherwise sterile and they will not get pregnant. Aren't you happy with that?
No. Pregnancy isn't a fetish of mine and a game that forces it, especially with each cum, is against my tastes. It really is that simple.

But for the other girls who are not on the pill, I am glad that College Daze shows that unprotected sex can have consequences...this is anyway far better than the games in which you can have unlimited amounts of unprotected sex without any consequences. Those games are a turn off for me, and they always leave me wondering if their author ever had sex for real.
Your tastes differ to mine. I respect that and won't judge you for it.

You are fucked, aren't you?
Not really; I've stopped playing the game.

And how do you even imagine the scene of ending in the vagina without the risk of fertilization? Even pills do not give a hundred percent guarantee of protection. Oh, those kids who grew up on Twitter drawings.
You must've missed this:

Of course, in real life the chances of pregnancy would be closer to 25%, not 100%...
I also don't care for the imposition that you've made upon me, especially since you used it as an ad hominen, so this will be the last time that I address you. I don't know why you decided to go on the personal attack, mainly given how pointless it was, but I forgive you.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes