Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
The next release from me will be out by September 10th at the latest, but it will be earlier if I finish the remaining Saturday night events before then and don't get distracted by people posting links early. My intent is to have everything set up so that the next release after this upcoming one will go directly into 'Sunday's' content.
Nice! Now that I have a working card, I'll try to pledge after the next release.. Thank you for the awesome news!

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
No. Pregnancy isn't a fetish of mine and a game that forces it, especially with each cum, is against my tastes. It really is that simple.
When is pregnancy forced on you though? As others have pointed out there's always an option to pull out... Are there benefits to impregnating certain characters? Yeah sure, but that's also true for other things such as enslavement or having incest turned on, which also isn't for everyone. The point is to engage with the content you like and ignore the stuff that doesn't interest you. Like for me, incest is a no go, and even though I am missing out on more scenes, I choose not to enable it. That's the beauty of a choice based game

Denji_DOG

Dec 12, 2021
Wow, a troll? I haven't exhibited a single characteristic and you're wondering this?

No. Pregnancy isn't a fetish of mine and a game that forces it, especially with each cum, is against my tastes. It really is that simple.

Your tastes differ to mine. I respect that and won't judge you for it.

Not really; I've stopped playing the game.

You must've missed this:

I also don't care for the imposition that you've made upon me, especially since you used it as an ad hominen, so this will be the last time that I address you. I don't know why you decided to go on the personal attack, mainly given how pointless it was, but I forgive you.
You know, bro, I'm not one of those people who thinks that if you don't pay attention to the motherfucker, he will stop talking nonsense. So, asshole, you are perhaps one of those creatures who believe that the whole world is indebted to them due to the fact of your existence, but this is not so.

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
When is pregnancy forced on you though?
When I have the MC cum in a woman.

As others have pointed out there's always an option to pull out...
Which I don't want to do.

The point is to engage with the content you like and ignore the stuff that doesn't interest you.
How?

That's the beauty of a choice based game
I'm not given the choice to cum inside, yet not impregnate; it's made for me with limited girls who aren't indicated beforehand.

You know, bro, I'm not one of those people who thinks that if you don't pay attention to the motherfucker, he will stop talking nonsense. So, asshole, you are perhaps one of those creatures who believe that the whole world is indebted to them due to the fact of your existence, but this is not so.
You've insulted me twice, made an imposition upon me, and have been judgemental...all without just cause. In fact, most of the people that I've interacted with here have shown similar behavior despite the fact that I have been nothing but courteous, patient, and understanding. Before you ask, no, you won't drag me down to your level, as I will ignore you, too, from now on.

I always find it entertaining when someone doesn't like a game, yet is so engaged they make multiple posts.
I'm engaged with the people here (and what a welcoming community it is); the game is happenstance. As previously stated, I've since stopped playing College Daze, anyway.

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
That's advice better directed at fdsdaf, aka Denji_DOG, as he's behaved unacceptably. Everyone else is fine.
... Bad Denji_DOG You hurt him! How could you!
There there Brother, I'd defnitely hug you if i were there

Oh anyway, I come up with a solution for you, if you'd like to nuts your baby yogurt inside without getting them ladies to get pregnant, maybe you can tweak the console a bit.. just make their preg stats to "0"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes