Oct 8, 2020
Anyone know how to make Lydia an apprentice before her Saturday content. It keeps giving *this might have played out differently if Lydia was your apprentice* during that event but i can't seem to do the Shields N Swords finale before this and i can't do Lydia's event after.
Isn't it possible to finish Swords and Shields on Friday? Or am I misremembering?

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
I could switch Ladies Man with Renaissance Man, with the former based on the idea that my character wants Ladies and not Girls. And the latter sees himself as the ideal male representation and that narcissism has his focus on a slave route but that still leaves Health Nut.
Bimbos maybe? Reflected in that a health nut would be very interested in how the brown light can affect the body. And probably want to perfect their abilities with it for personal gain.

Reactions: Tenstepsback
Nov 24, 2020
Anyone know how to make Lydia an apprentice before her Saturday content. It keeps giving *this might have played out differently if Lydia was your apprentice* during that event but i can't seem to do the Shields N Swords finale before this and i can't do Lydia's event after.
Yeah, start SnS on Sunday. Do the Titus fight on Monday. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, you can play SnS. Or you can finish SnS on Friday, if you want. You can still do the bunker and the sorority party too. This is what I do when I play SnS. Sunday start it. Monday, do the Titus fight. Tuesday do SnS and whatever else I want too. Wednesday, Bunker with Suzie then SnS. Thursday, SnS then the sorority party.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Image Packs are updated for newest version:
  1. Mrs Maywood - Ava Addams (Includes Kitty Pack)
  2. Monica - Gabbie Carter
  3. Lydia - Janice Griffith
  4. Ms. Wilson - Angela White
  5. Kitty - Karlee Grey (Standalone)
Sorry if this has already been asked, but why two different files for Angela White?

Perfidy

Mar 18, 2018
Checkpoint mod should still work. Been using it for a while and it still works for me even with Patreon updates.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Yeah, start SnS on Sunday. Do the Titus fight on Monday. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, you can play SnS. Or you can finish SnS on Friday, if you want. You can still do the bunker and the sorority party too. This is what I do when I play SnS. Sunday start it. Monday, do the Titus fight. Tuesday do SnS and whatever else I want too. Wednesday, Bunker with Suzie then SnS. Thursday, SnS then the sorority party.
You can do the bunker on Wednesday?

Last I tried to do it on Wednesday, it was unavailable no matter what I did, so I always left if for Friday.

Then again, last I tried that was like a year ago.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Yes, but you need Suzie as a spy, and must visit the cheerleaders early/late evening.
there is other ways too. the Kitty investiagting Barberry can now get a keycard for the bunker you will stumble into Suzie around there. Suzie does already have a key if you don't spy her

dukejones

Jul 27, 2017

When I clicked on the Gofile link, this is what I saw. Two of the files were labeled the same thing.
Gotcha, only difference was one image at the very end. I deleted the old one. Thanks for the heads up.

Nov 24, 2020
You can do the bunker on Wednesday?

Last I tried to do it on Wednesday, it was unavailable no matter what I did, so I always left if for Friday.

Then again, last I tried that was like a year ago.
Yep, have Suzie as a spy and check in with her on Wednesday during/after class. If you don't check in with Suzie during classes, I don't you can do the bunker on Wednesday. Her trust won't be high enough, if I remember right.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes