Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I tried doing this at the start (where you choose your background), but it seems that stats simply reset after loading the checkpoint.

Does the checkpoint have to be at a repeatable 'crossroads', weekend events, for example?
for examples during any class you can cast 1 to 4 lights, summon Kitty(Astiant) or sit through class no lights. the check point mod allows you to do them all

Reactions: brknsoul

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Looks like you can, if you have enough regular stats (or cheat). I'm doing a no-lights, semi-no-cheats (buffing stats where needed to win fights without using lights) run, and I've just knocked up 'Mom', Britany, and a few others.

View attachment 2058253
I've even told the Succubus where she can shove it, basically. ;-)
I have Pink 2 because that's the forced option at the start of the game that technically does nothing (since you're not powerful enough to use the Pink light at that point, it just gives you 2 levels)
some of the Fights yes there is a work around during the First Titus Hunt you face off against the demons the first part o0f the fight you can overpower with high fitness but the light fight after no but there is a option to contiue after failing

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
some of the Fights yes there is a work around during the First Titus Hunt you face off against the demons the first part o0f the fight you can overpower with high fitness but the light fight after no but there is a option to contiue after failing
I'm pretty sure I never failed the First Hunt. IIRC: I just kept running away!

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
during any class
Ahh.. That's interesting. I'll have to try that in my next "light god" playthrough. I loved the bit where you cheat, and there's a mention from Kitty to the Succubus saying "this is what peak light performance looks like!" Gave me a giggle.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
I tried doing this at the start (where you choose your background), but it seems that stats simply reset after loading the checkpoint.
It's not the checkpoint mod that's resetting your stats, it's the links where you choose your starting stats that reset them. I like using the checkpoints during the sandbox passages, that way I can do it all.

i have the update only file for v.260b but the images aren't coming up
You need 230b all files as well, not just 260b update. This only has the new content

Reactions: brknsoul
Oct 14, 2020
Does the lust/sub/love levels do anything? I've played a lot and got yet to see any real effect. Is it maybe "cheatrelated" effect?
Many of them are used, however they are usually used in such a way that you will not notice. Such as "If your will is >= 15, or this person's sub level is high enough...", so if you have high will, the sub level was pointless. I can point out where various variables are used if you want to know about a particular person.

Classic_Z

Feb 22, 2022
It's not the checkpoint mod that's resetting your stats, it's the links where you choose your starting stats that reset them. I like using the checkpoints during the sandbox passages, that way I can do it all.

You need 230b all files as well, not just 260b update. This only has the new content
Alright thanks but once i have the all files what do i need to do then

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Alright thanks but once i have the all files what do i need to do then
you exact the 230 files then you exact the update (260b) files into the 230 replace those files and everything should be golden.
Check your College Daze is version 260b before playing otherwise you won't be able to play the new stuff

Reactions: j_1993_m

Classic_Z

Feb 22, 2022
you exact the 230 files then you exact the update (260b) files into the 230 replace those files and everything should be golden.
Check your College Daze is version 260b before playing otherwise you won't be able to play the new stuff
i did all that but it seems to not be working

Tenstepsback

Sep 28, 2017
I think I've replayed this game more than enough times that I want to do a no-cheat personality run for each personality. But I couldn't think of what direction to go with Health Nut. Like, what theme of girls do I prioritize?

For Nerd? Cheerleaders. Renaissance Man? MILFs. Jock goes for the insecure women like Jill and Ms. Hill, Try-Hard and Workaholic would prioritize the Coven and the main protagonists in Rio, Monica, and Sofia respectively. Rebel would just go for the "too cool for school" type of students (Brittany, Lydia, Sofia). Spiritualist goes for Demon-related matters. Teacher's pet for Teachers obviously and Loner is heavily focused on incest.

I could switch Ladies Man with Renaissance Man, with the former based on the idea that my character wants Ladies and not Girls. And the latter sees himself as the ideal male representation and that narcissism has his focus on a slave route but that still leaves Health Nut.

Reactions: jetama

cloud8521

Jan 2, 2019
There seems to be a mistake in the last party, when you make a contract for everyone and Monica.

On the variation what does everyone (Including monica) and do it without marriage, it will still marry monica.

august301997

Feb 5, 2018
The even funnier part if he read what me and the other user were talking was the Check point! And I am sure there is a link to it not that far back
What I mean is a time travel that retains what you did in the present will still retains when you time travel. The check point does return to the save point but all the data that you have will also be reloaded.

Thedarmon

Feb 5, 2020
So I can't seem to figure it out, how do you get Jill to side with you and not work for Barberry going forward? I feel like I'm missing half her content.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
So I can't seem to figure it out, how do you get Jill to side with you and not work for Barberry going forward? I feel like I'm missing half her content.
Jill needs to be Green light to spy to work for you. as for her content there is about 9 scences with her and most are with other people.

Reactions: Dysphorika

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
What I mean is a time travel that retains what you did in the present will still retains when you time travel. The check point does return to the save point but all the data that you have will also be reloaded.
As far as I can tell from the testing I've done, botnet's mod does retain variable changes. Can someone provide an example of this not working?

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes