guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Is there any way to make this mod compatible for every html game?
The save and load checkpoints?
The mod is written for this specific game and wouldn't work for other games.

Basically, the mod expects the syntax to be written a certain way and then adds/rearranges some stuff. If the syntax is written differently, then the mod would break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Does the lust/sub/love levels do anything? I've played a lot and got yet to see any real effect. Is it maybe "cheatrelated" effect?
Yes. I can think of a few examples on day 1 with Mrs Maywood and her sub stat.

If you use mental on her and choose the slave option while she has level 3 sub, she will eagerly get on her knees instead of be horrified.

In the restaurant if you use the lust light you will finger her under the tavle if her sub is level 3.

And hotel I believe she will jerk you off if at level 3

KillerKlown

Aug 19, 2018
short answer you kill them , long answer Raven can by "ate" we she has stacy knowed out, Keera can be killed During the Keera and Barberry fight by you, Candy not sure on all the deaths but The console overkiad power to demons or you kill all demons post fight
There is a Barberry vs Keera fight?

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
Yes. I can think of a few examples on day 1 with Mrs Maywood and her sub stat.

If you use mental on her and choose the slave option while she has level 3 sub, she will eagerly get on her knees instead of be horrified.

In the restaurant if you use the lust light you will finger her under the tavle if her sub is level 3.

And hotel I believe she will jerk you off if at level 3
You can actually achieve this without using the purple light. But, as far as I can tell, it involves a certain start strat. I'll list below what I did in my "lover" path (no purple light / no green contracts / etc).

Start as a Jock (+5 Fit, +3 Attractiveness). I think you have to choose jock because you need high Fit and some Attractiveness on the first visit to the shop. Then:

Start helping immediately (+3 mm lust)
Choose either option to "go lower" (+2 mm lust)
Hope roommate isn't lame (+3 mm lust)
Shy red light (+3 mm lust)
Joke at her expense (+3 lust)
Go to gift shop
Shy blue light -> Really not that bad (+2 mm lust)
(Talk to cashier if you want, free stats so why not)
See what mm is up to.
Sneak wrap arms around her (+3 mm lust)
Change subject (+1 mm lust)
Move hands around her figure (+5 lust)
Pink Light -> Grab ass.

From there everything should be self explanatory. Having the high Fit and Attractiveness from the start opens up a lot of options that would otherwise be bad to choose. Doing this you can get to resturant, do fingering, go to hotel to "ramp things up". All without mind control.

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
I’d love the idea of pregnancy to be explored more!
Didn't really notice it much before but in the varmod you can increase the pregnancy value/stat and that actually changes some normal sex scenes for a few characters to pregnant sex scenes.

Only changed the values of the characters when they actually got impregnated, Preg stat went from 0 to 1-2, incase there's some flag or event that would get ruined by changing it before they got pregnant. Also IIRC the scenes only showed up for characters who'd tell you they're pregnant.

Maybe that's common knowledge at this point but I thought the only pregnant sex scenes were the ones where you used spells to "Advance Pregnancy".

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
What requirements are necessary to make Ward an apprentice or start a harem with her and Nadir?
Ward aprentice is knowing she can use lights using "Kitty" to find out about Ward, as for lover/harem no Blackmail on either Ward and Nadir as well as high attriveness and willpower. Ward sister Rape some light text change with what scenes there are nothing major YET

Reactions: Taboo Lord

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
Thanks. Does anyone know how you corrupt Sydney too? I'm also looking to see where in the code I could edit things so that she is technically more corrupt and I can have more fun with her in the library.

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
Get invited by Barberry to join the coven as a thrall, do the ritual with Sydney, fuck her when she loses control.
Thanks, but is there something I could change using SugarCube and the console in order to trigger the event? I tried changing barb_thrall to = true, and while that worked with some of the prompts after that, it still says I didn't fuck sydney when I went to do the ritual

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
Thanks, but is there something I could change using SugarCube and the console in order to trigger the event? I tried changing barb_thrall to = true, and while that worked with some of the prompts after that, it still says I didn't fuck sydney when I went to do the ritual
the event for sydney is at the library before you become a thrall. you become by choosing who to fuck(her, barberry, karen). have barb know as true, not thrall. i think that the only one you need, but if thats not enough change the ally, bc or tricked

Reactions: Taboo Lord

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
the event for sydney is at the library before you become a thrall. you become by choosing who to fuck(her, barberry, karen). have barb know as true, not thrall. i think that the only one you need, but if thats not enough change the ally, bc or tricked
Thanks for the help. I tried all three of those changes and it still didn't work unfortunately. Is there a way I can see what the conditions need to be for the event to trigger? Is there a way I could try typing something into the console to repeat the event that let me fuck Sydney as a thrall?

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
Thanks for the help. I tried all three of those changes and it still didn't work unfortunately. Is there a way I can see what the conditions need to be for the event to trigger? Is there a way I could try typing something into the console to repeat the event that let me fuck Sydney as a thrall?
you have thrall as false right?

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes