Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
i dont know if its possible or not but ill ask anyway, is there a way you could add a free roam to the game. as in you finish the game to where the story ends, you get to save, then it takes you back a day or two before the end of said story and just disables going that way and instead allows you to keep going through the game exploring the content and such you havent come across. again, dont know if its possible, just asking to see if it can be done
To my understanding it won't go to an Open world type game. the best using that loosey would be either the checkpoint or and I DON'T ADVISE THIS edit the day and time Variable which would In all likely hood break the game

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
To my understanding it won't go to an Open world type game. the best using that loosey would be either the checkpoint or and I DON'T ADVISE THIS edit the day and time Variable which would In all likely hood break the game
Editing day and time variables won't do anything. From what I know about code they are used to display information in the sidebar. For example, if time equals 1 display the text "Early Morning". This does have use though, let's say time is "Late Evening" and you edit the variable to "Early Evening" then this will give you another action. Essentially the same as botnet's mod which creates a link which stores current passage and date/time variables.

Last edited:

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Attached is Prinplup's varmod updated with v230e content.

There are two files in the archive:
v230e-varmod.html
v230e-varmod-botnet.html -- this has the botnet script changes already applied

To use:

rename the varmod html file you wish to use to College Daze.html

Notes:
1. This is not my original work, all credit goes to Prinplup for work on varmod. I've only updated with the new content and added variables introduced since it went un-maintained.
2. If you experience errors, let me know preferably via DM as to not clutter this thread and take G28's attention for something he doesn't give support for.
3. I updated this mod for my own enjoyment and have shared it here for others to use at their own risk.
gonna update this?

Hunterbc60

Nov 27, 2017
final able to get close to turning that ass ra into his female version only because i just dont like his ass

May 21, 2022
botnet's College Daze Mod
These mods are compatible with every version of the game.

Choice hints:

View attachment 1573835

Checkpoints (time travel):

View attachment 1573836

Windows Instructions:
1. Download botnet - College Daze Mods.zip which I have attached below this post.

2. Unzip the archive into the game's folder. It should now look like this:

View attachment 1573837

3. Open apply_mods.bat. Your folder should now look like this:

View attachment 1573838

4. Open College Daze.html to play the game.

macOS Instructions:
1. Download botnet - College Daze Mods (macOS).zip which I have attached below this post.

2. Unzip the archive into the game's folder.

3. Open apply_mods.command.

4. Open College Daze.html to play the game.

Notes:
This mod is universal, meaning it should work with every game version.
If there is a problem, message me.

Do not delete the mods folder. It contains all the necessary code that makes the mod work.

This mod should be compatible with Prinplup's mod (checkpoint and variable editor).
All you have to do is rename his HTML file to College Daze.html and run the appropriate apply script.

If you are looking for the Python version of this, download botnet - College Daze Mods (Python).zip.
It's an optional version for both Windows and macOS users.
A lot of users had issues with Python, which is why I created a bat and shell script specific version.

Thanks to Viking Crawler, The Grifter, iruleatgames, and braun323 for giving me feedback on the mod.
Is there any way to make this mod compatible for every html game?
The save and load checkpoints?

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Is there any way to make this mod compatible for every html game?
The save and load checkpoints?
Yes when you mod the college daze a filed called college daze.html.vanilla will be added. When you want to update it with newer versions replace the game college daze then delete the File college daze.html.vanllia and then apply the mod again

august301997

Feb 5, 2018
Can you add a time travel spell to travel back whenever time available. I want to see the other choices without restarting the game. And can you make loop back when the content is finish so that it can still be played?

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
This does really need a list of routes/scenes for each character because you think you tried everything but sometimes you gotta approach game completely different way in order to get some scenes

Oct 8, 2020
This does really need a list of routes/scenes for each character because you think you tried everything but sometimes you gotta approach game completely different way in order to get some scenes
...That's the point of the game? If you mean a guide or a walkthrough there are a couple incomplete ones floating around, but the game's made to be replayed so you can see things you didn't the first time around.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
...That's the point of the game? If you mean a guide or a walkthrough there are a couple incomplete ones floating around, but the game's made to be replayed so you can see things you didn't the first time around.
This the amount of shit hidden in game is insane like Monica has one off Milf Bimbo scene, during the First Brittany party or check on Monica there is a third Hidden option to the Library if you have high Pink you can fuck Karen earlier and serval killing fail condotions for women.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Yeah I know, I played myself more than multiple times. Walkthroughs don't do shit, I know game better in at least the route I like compared to walkthrough I followed

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Does the lust/sub/love levels do anything? I've played a lot and got yet to see any real effect. Is it maybe "cheatrelated" effect?

Cirillval

Mar 12, 2022
Does the lust/sub/love levels do anything? I've played a lot and got yet to see any real effect. Is it maybe "cheatrelated" effect?
All three attributes matter, although it is not as noticeable, especially if attractiveness and willpower are high. On Brittany route at low and high love her behavior is very different.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes