The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
I think I was able to adjust the other characters stats using the cheat code, but I can't seem to be able to do that this version. Maybe I had a mod installed? I don't remember as it's been a while since I played. Does anyone know how to adjust the characters stats from the phone?

Oct 8, 2020
I think I was able to adjust the other characters stats using the cheat code, but I can't seem to be able to do that this version. Maybe I had a mod installed? I don't remember as it's been a while since I played. Does anyone know how to adjust the characters stats from the phone?
That's a mod, but it hasn't been updated for this latest version.

Reactions: The Nut1138

poke5

Oct 28, 2021
Thanks, but is there something I could change using SugarCube and the console in order to trigger the event? I tried changing barb_thrall to = true, and while that worked with some of the prompts after that, it still says I didn't fuck sydney when I went to do the ritual
Out of curiosity, can someone explain how to use the console? The most I can gather is that you press F12 and you're supposed to type something into the console - but I can't figure out how to get the commands working.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
What conditions need to be in place to get Ward to join you, Mona, and Karen? Do I need to change ward_fate?
I'm completely guessing here but based on what the game note tells you, it's either making Ward your lover or her love stat being high enough. If I remember right Katy is also involved so incest may need to be on, and visiting Ward earlier in the day may be required

Have you tried botnet mod? Because that gives you some insight into what variables are being changed when you make choices

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
What's the difference between botnet's checkpoint system and the game's regular save/load system? (apart from the ease/speed)

Another question: Can you still 'get with' your 'family' if you do the no lights path?

Last edited:

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
What's the difference between botnet's checkpoint system and the game's regular save/load system? (apart from the ease/speed)

Another question: Can you still 'get with' your 'family' if you do the no lights path?
About the no light path would like to know.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020

the checkpoint botnet mod allows you to go back do a different path while still doing the first provied there is a save at the "crossroads" while the save basically you choose 1 path if you can go back and do it later then ypu can do it later

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
would like to know
Looks like you can, if you have enough regular stats (or cheat). I'm doing a no-lights, semi-no-cheats (buffing stats where needed to win fights without using lights) run, and I've just knocked up 'Mom', Britany, and a few others.

1663845820100.png
I've even told the Succubus where she can shove it, basically. ;-)
I have Pink 2 because that's the forced option at the start of the game that technically does nothing (since you're not powerful enough to use the Pink light at that point, it just gives you 2 levels)

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes