Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
So I feel stupid, but does anyone know how to get Prinplup's mod to run on .260? Got botnet running stupid easy, but prinplup's has me stumped.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
run on .260
If you've previously downloaded botnet's mod, update College Daze to the latest version, delete the 'College Daze.html.vanilla' file, and run 'apply_mods.bat' again.

If you haven't downloaded botnet's mod, do it, extract to the College Daze folder, then run 'apply_mods.bat'

botnet's mod shows stat/variable changes in choices, includes the Checkpoint mod (also known as Time Travel), and is "future proof", which means anytime you update College Daze, you simply remove the 'College Daze.html.vanilla' file, and run 'apply_mods.bat' again.

t800527

Mar 13, 2022
Before i move on to Slave one does anyone want a lover's Contracts incest and checkpoints one? I'm thinking because there a few girlfriends i could do making checkpoint one id say no cheat but checkpoints are kinda cheating so.
I do

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
so how do I actually use this in practice? what variables are worth editing vs. have no effect in the game? appreciate the work on this!
the variables affect how some people act and options avaible to you. example Changing Prof Patel mommy she acts different vs her Noramly. Example Jane can accept she is now a chick vs fighting it. Example some people need set attrictiveness, Fitness, Willpower, intellinet etc

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Got myself psyched for the latest update but was pretty short for me sadly. Game's pretty replayable though at least. Think the closest game to it is Inner Bimbo 0.6. Sadly that one never finished but lots of branches.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
I've been using the Checkpoint Mod quite liberally, it's amazing how robust this game is. I'm surprised it hasn't fallen into a quivering mess of conflicts!

Plus, doing every option makes the gameplay much longer, and you get to see pretty much every scene!

Nov 24, 2020
I think I've replayed this game more than enough times that I want to do a no-cheat personality run for each personality. But I couldn't think of what direction to go with Health Nut. Like, what theme of girls do I prioritize?

For Nerd? Cheerleaders. Renaissance Man? MILFs. Jock goes for the insecure women like Jill and Ms. Hill, Try-Hard and Workaholic would prioritize the Coven and the main protagonists in Rio, Monica, and Sofia respectively. Rebel would just go for the "too cool for school" type of students (Brittany, Lydia, Sofia). Spiritualist goes for Demon-related matters. Teacher's pet for Teachers obviously and Loner is heavily focused on incest.

I could switch Ladies Man with Renaissance Man, with the former based on the idea that my character wants Ladies and not Girls. And the latter sees himself as the ideal male representation and that narcissism has his focus on a slave route but that still leaves Health Nut.
Health nut should go after the cheerleaders imo. Nerd would go after Rio, Jane, Sydney, Kayla and maybe Sofia.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Is there (currently) any difference who you decide to be your lieutenant for your drug empire?
yes and it depends on choices made for some of them examples Keera, Sally and Raven all are great no problems. Rachel and Brittany are depending on choices Brittany high study/appetrince Great Low study/app shit. Rachel engaged Great not enegaged Shit. Candy isn't the best I think was shit

Reactions: Dysphorika

temptation190

Mar 16, 2018
Anyone know how to make Lydia an apprentice before her Saturday content. It keeps giving *this might have played out differently if Lydia was your apprentice* during that event but i can't seem to do the Shields N Swords finale before this and i can't do Lydia's event after.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes