Nov 24, 2020
Been having an issue getting Mrs. Maywood as lover recently. I know I've done it in previous runs but I seem to be missing something now. On Thursday Early Evening my stats are at: Love Level 3 (96 points) and Disgust Level -1 (-42 points). All interactions from then to talk about Britney go well but never develop into lover. Did I miss a trigger?

No the routes available are pretty broad. And even the "slave" routes can be varied (mind control vs demonic contract, etc). And I don't think anyone really considers the "phonerelated" cheat as actually cheating. As far as best way to play as a newbie: don't rob yourself of the blind playthrough. Just play the game on your first run. Do whatever. It'll be entertaining regardless.
Take Mom aka Mrs Maywood for a walk on the last Saturday, morning or afternoon. You can make her young again there and also get her as a lover. Her love just has to be high enough.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Been having an issue getting Mrs. Maywood as lover recently. I know I've done it in previous runs but I seem to be missing something now. On Thursday Early Evening my stats are at: Love Level 3 (96 points) and Disgust Level -1 (-42 points). All interactions from then to talk about Britney go well but never develop into lover. Did I miss a trigger?

No the routes available are pretty broad. And even the "slave" routes can be varied (mind control vs demonic contract, etc). And I don't think anyone really considers the "phonerelated" cheat as actually cheating. As far as best way to play as a newbie: don't rob yourself of the blind playthrough. Just play the game on your first run. Do whatever. It'll be entertaining regardless.
Mom/Emma has few blocks of you tormented if once No lover path but if you get cumm addiction to about 3 on her the path will be open to you lover

Nov 24, 2020
Hey guys, found and I'm excited to play! What do you guys think is the best way to play as a newbie?

I've heard conflicting opinions on whether to have cheats/mods turned on. Or to follow specific guides to get optimal stats? Are there npc/important scenes that are blocked and hard to get without cheats?

Basically what is the optimal way to play this game for fun?

*Side note, Is there only 2 different routes(lover/slave) for npc?
There is no best way to play imo. You're going to miss out on scenes however you play, with or without cheats. You can do a love path if you want or a slave route or a combo of both. Or just go around f'n everyone without any type of relationship. Or see how many people you can get pregnant. Honestly play how you want, especially your first time.

big_mike82

Jan 18, 2020
Attached is Prinplup's varmod updated with v230e content.

There are two files in the archive:
v230e-varmod.html
v230e-varmod-botnet.html -- this has the botnet script changes already applied

To use:

rename the varmod html file you wish to use to College Daze.html

Notes:
1. This is not my original work, all credit goes to Prinplup for work on varmod. I've only updated with the new content and added variables introduced since it went un-maintained.
2. If you experience errors, let me know preferably via DM as to not clutter this thread and take G28's attention for something he doesn't give support for.
3. I updated this mod for my own enjoyment and have shared it here for others to use at their own risk.
any idea if and when it will get updated to v260b?

Cirillval

Mar 12, 2022
I keep getting cockblocked by Britney relationship. Or at least that's what seems to be happening. I just can't seem to get them both in a lover run.
The opportunity to romance her is available on Saturday, after the morning events. Choose to go for a walk with her, and you need to have a certain level of attractiveness or willpower, otherwise the option simply will not appear. This should be taken into account if you play without cheats. And the affair with Brittany does not affect this.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2020
Anyone know how many extra or different scenes you get if you finish the book of assistants or whatever its called? It's probably the only thing i've never finished doing in the game tbh. I guess I'm just curious if its worth doing.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Anyone know how many extra or different scenes you get if you finish the book of assistants or whatever its called? It's probably the only thing i've never finished doing in the game tbh. I guess I'm just curious if its worth doing.
you need ten chapters and yes it is worth it. the scenes avaible are getting taken to the Bunker with Prof Barberry pre Hill dinner there is a small scene with Kitty, The hunt for sister Joanna she can save from the traps that Fuller has set up. and you can summon her with raising corruption to be honest that's mostly later game stuff

Nov 24, 2020
you need ten chapters and yes it is worth it. the scenes avaible are getting taken to the Bunker with Prof Barberry pre Hill dinner there is a small scene with Kitty, The hunt for sister Joanna she can save from the traps that Fuller has set up. and you can summon her with raising corruption to be honest that's mostly later game stuff
Guess I'll be starting another playthrough at some point in the near future.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
Mom/Emma has few blocks of you tormented if once No lover path but if you get cumm addiction to about 3 on her the path will be open to you lover
That's a little disappointing. But hey, game's good enough to make me run through it a few times so obviously I can't complain.

Serial101

Jan 3, 2018
I am amusing you Jake fucking his Mother then any dream choice either jake's mom stuff or awaken his "man" stuff not the female stuff.
I made all the choices I could, I used the pink light on him on the first day, I made him confess that he masturbated to his mother, he came in the bathroom with her on the phone, even the dream of exchanging his girlfriend for his mother, but in the end she announces that she's leaving and I can only turn her into a whore.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I made all the choices I could, I used the pink light on him on the first day, I made him confess that he masturbated to his mother, he came in the bathroom with her on the phone, even the dream of exchanging his girlfriend for his mother, but in the end she announces that she's leaving and I can only turn her into a whore.
Jake and his mother won't be able to actually start a relationship until the last Saturday dinner. There's plenty of other content between before that, but they won't come to terms with it until then.

Oct 8, 2020
question for you about the this is not a bug part why does it stop the game with alot of stuff you can still do can we get that message out so we can keep playing
First post is a banger!

In the event you're serious: Performing actions in the game advances time, making you have to plan your actions accordingly. It creates an illusion of a world that exists without you, where people have schedules and things they were doing before you came into their lives and fucked them. If you want to keep playing on your current save file, you can use a checkpoint mod to travel back in time (possibly breaking your save file in the process), or start a new game and explore other paths and character interactions you didn't bother with the first time.

erloaz

Aug 10, 2022
First post is a banger!

In the event you're serious: Performing actions in the game advances time, making you have to plan your actions accordingly. It creates an illusion of a world that exists without you, where people have schedules and things they were doing before you came into their lives and fucked them. If you want to keep playing on your current save file, you can use a checkpoint mod to travel back in time (possibly breaking your save file in the process), or start a new game and explore other paths and character interactions you didn't bother with the first time.
thanks i didnt use this setup

Elwrath110

Sep 6, 2018
i dont know if its possible or not but ill ask anyway, is there a way you could add a free roam to the game. as in you finish the game to where the story ends, you get to save, then it takes you back a day or two before the end of said story and just disables going that way and instead allows you to keep going through the game exploring the content and such you havent come across. again, dont know if its possible, just asking to see if it can be done

Reactions: Forgotted
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes