Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
How is the average player any better? The most popular routes (also the ones with the most content) are the ones where you have as many characters sign magical contracts that turn them into sex slaves.
Or turning a your roomate into a chick for sex, a profosser into a mind altered slave/mom/daughter, the (insert number) of choke collars on women, Turning a antoher Profosser into a chick for sex, enslaving demons, killing a Motel owner, making women cum addicts to you cum, the aiding a Kidnapping of a Nun and Possible turing said captor into a chick for sex and theft of money

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I'm going through and exploring all the options I never normally bother with, so "bro Jake" for example. Thanks to G28 I now know of another fetish I have, transforming guys into "proper" men and helping them breed a harem.

I've managed to get Jake to impregnate his mum and my mum, is there a way (yet?) to get him to impregnate anyone else such as Karen, Heather or Monica?
Any tips on how to accomplish this? I tried and failed. He turned into Jane, with a choker.

Jun 14, 2021
Do you know how to get those scenes?
Sofia is with a second bimbo scene after you've taken her pills that first week IIRC.

I think you can have Jake join in and impregnate Mrs. Wilson during the time she's sent to slave for you by Monica(?)

And Heather I want to say is either from taking Lydia and her to pinball or one of the weekend scenes with Heather. But that one is the one I can't remember

Oct 14, 2020
did a good run and genuinely, only person I've ever killed is Titus.
Yeah, I play the same way and honestly the number of late game scenes that are "1) Level 5 Green to Enslave, 2) Level 5 Purple to Enslave, 3) Level 5 Brown to Destroy Mind" are... more than I would prefer. Okay, obviously not many are those exact choices, but Red/Blue/Yellow take a nose dive in terms of prevalence compared to the more mind-control-y options.

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
Yeah, I play the same way and honestly the number of late game scenes that are "1) Level 5 Green to Enslave, 2) Level 5 Purple to Enslave, 3) Level 5 Brown to Destroy Mind" are... more than I would prefer. Okay, obviously not many are those exact choices, but Red/Blue/Yellow take a nose dive in terms of prevalence compared to the more mind-control-y options.
I think that's a fair assessment. On one hand I could defend it by saying it's just the natural progression of those paths. But you're right in that alternate paths seem a bit limited in comparison. Although perhaps that is a feature rather than a bug. If you're avoiding the green/purple/brown slaver path(s) your choices will naturally be more limited. Yet an alternative is needed. And while alternate routes seem viable early on they definately drop off after a time.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
I think that's a fair assessment. On one hand I could defend it by saying it's just the natural progression of those paths. But you're right in that alternate paths seem a bit limited in comparison. Although perhaps that is a feature rather than a bug. If you're avoiding the green/purple/brown slaver path(s) your choices will naturally be more limited. Yet an alternative is needed. And while alternate routes seem viable early on they definately drop off after a time.
I can understand why people think this, but in my opinion, there's really only 2 main routes a player can follow. The love path or the slave path. There are sub routes of course, like joining the coven, succubus contract, Kitty and as others have talked about, the bro jake path, but for me these are optional extras that enhance the story, not be it's own route.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
its been a while for me was just able to resub does anyone know if varible mod got updated yet i still have 205a one

Reactions: Brovalon
Oct 14, 2020
I can understand why people think this, but in my opinion, there's really only 2 main routes a player can follow. The love path or the slave path. There are sub routes of course, like joining the coven, succubus contract, Kitty and as others have talked about, the bro jake path, but for me these are optional extras that enhance the story, not be it's own route.
I would put yellow/red/blue into "non-slave", usually just interesting ways to solve story problems or get people to take clothes off (and then theoretically it's consensual afterwards). And even still yellow/blue tend towards non-con with invisibility/telekinesis or alcohol overdose. But that aside, orange/purple/green are slave routes. And pink/brown are... mind-altering slave routes late game between cum addiction or perma-bimboing.

I would have to analyze the path choices for actual numbers, but yellow/blue/red are less common later in the game compared to orange/purple/green/brown/pink. So if you want to avoid enslaving/dream-slaving/contracting/mind-screwing people, you do have less content.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
I would put yellow/red/blue into "non-slave", usually just interesting ways to solve story problems or get people to take clothes off (and then theoretically it's consensual afterwards). And even still yellow/blue tend towards non-con with invisibility/telekinesis or alcohol overdose. But that aside, orange/purple/green are slave routes. And pink/brown are... mind-altering slave routes late game between cum addiction or perma-bimboing.

I would have to analyze the path choices for actual numbers, but yellow/blue/red are less common later in the game compared to orange/purple/green/brown/pink. So if you want to avoid enslaving/dream-slaving/contracting/mind-screwing people, you do have less content.
There is a funny line in game somewhere that references the shortage of yellow/blue lights, and that no one cares. I guess this isn't true lol. I feel like we are coming towards the end of green lights anyway since you can contract most of the main characters at this point.

Few extra brown lights to go to alter Tom, Bill and Kyle but after that I can see the other lights and routes getting more focus. Seems to be a lot of harem set up going on right now so this might be the next big thing for the love route. And I guess red lights will come up more to kill when you fight the coven or whoever the next big bad is

Oct 14, 2020
There is a funny line in game somewhere that references the shortage of yellow/blue lights, and that no one cares. I guess this isn't true lol. I feel like we are coming towards the end of green lights anyway since you can contract most of the main characters at this point.

Few extra brown lights to go to alter Tom, Bill and Kyle but after that I can see the other lights and routes getting more focus. Seems to be a lot of harem set up going on right now so this might be the next big thing for the love route. And I guess red lights will come up more to kill when you fight the coven or whoever the next big bad is
Yeah, it is somewhat disappointing that early game lights are more interesting. Early purple is often "read mind, gain a bit of insight into coven or other secret". Late purple is, "make someone a slave". Early orange is similar - "explore dream, get insight for quests". Late orange is "dream collar people". Same for green - "have some cash, tell me something I need; maybe break a taboo you have" becomes "own your soul".

I definitely understand that it is hard to come up with interesting, non-repetitive options in all cases. So I also understand that some scenes are easy to finish with "well, I need another spell here - uh, how about soul contract green? Sure, that works."

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
The next update won't be until the full wedding event is finished, ideally mid-November but it might be a little later (around November 20ish).
Hi.
I have a feeling, that the game/story is reaching it's end, so I've got some questions:
1) am I right?
2) if so, what are you planning next? Continue this story or another in this setting? Start something completely new? Have a rest?
3) what are your favorite cookies??

ps tbh, #3 is the most important here, please be honest :KEK:

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Hi.
I have a feeling, that the game/story is reaching it's end, so I've got some questions:
1) am I right?
2) if so, what are you planning next? Continue this story or another in this setting? Start something completely new? Have a rest?
3) what are your favorite cookies??

ps tbh, #3 is the most important here, please be honest :KEK:
1) Yes, after the next game week is finished, we'll be moving on to epilogues. How long that will take in real time is anyone's guess though, probably still at least another year and a half away.

2) Next month I will be holding a poll on my patreon for people to vote on what idea they'd like to see me work on next. Whichever one wins that will be my next project. College Daze will still be mostly my sole focus until it's finished, but at some point I'll probably release a 'Day 1' of whatever the next game is so people can get to know those characters and start submitting scene requests/voting in content polls for it ahead of time.

3) This was the toughest question to answer, because I feel like you can put a lot of random stuff in a cookie and have it turn out great. But I'll have to go with a classic chocolate chip because you can't really go wrong (unless you're a bastard and it's secretly gross raisin and oatmeal).

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes