Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
So I have Heather and Nikki together in a harem, how do I get Suzie to be my gf?
Just before before the Hill Dinner "early afternoon" (i think) on the last Saturday you can check on Suzie, Dream scene her and focus on romancing Suzie after the dream she will be become your gf. It happens around the smae time the Heather and Stein scene where you can Perm bimbo stein

chandes

Sep 29, 2020
Just before before the Hill Dinner "early afternoon" (i think) on the last Saturday you can check on Suzie, Dream scene her and focus on romancing Suzie after the dream she will be become your gf. It happens around the smae time the Heather and Stein scene where you can Perm bimbo stein
Gotcha, thanks.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
How can I get these? which Day?
I know one off hand its When you find Rachel trying to give Rio a Contract. Its probably the Date: Tuesday, August 13 after class its possible when you can do the Titus hunt you can go Upstairs go her room Brown light yourself and be a futa that fucks Rio

Decturia

Jul 17, 2020
I know one off hand its When you find Rachel trying to give Rio a Contract. Its probably the Date: Tuesday, August 13 after class its possible when you can do the Titus hunt you can go Upstairs go her room Brown light yourself and be a futa that fucks Rio
I knew about rio but you mentioned Monica... how can I get that?

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I knew about rio but you mentioned Monica... how can I get that?
ok I went back and played through the whole game, checked the images and checked in with other people it was a different game. I was thinking the option to turn into Amy Anderssen before the titus hunt was the same as the Rio. Thats on me

Decturia

Jul 17, 2020
ok I went back and played through the whole game, checked the images and checked in with other people it was a different game. I was thinking the option to turn into Amy Anderssen before the titus hunt was the same as the Rio. Thats on me
That's ok tnx

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
QoL suggestion: Add a auto save slot that saves at end of each day & add a pop-up confirmation when deleting (Edit: Loading) saves.
Currently if you mis-click above or below when trying to save & click on the delete (Edit: Load) button, while having no other recent saves after a long play... :eek::cry:

Edit: Delete is on opposite site of save & load button. Meant to say you lose your progress if you mistakenly click load while trying to save.

Last edited:

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
QoL suggestion: Add a auto save slot that saves at end of each day & add a pop-up confirmation when deleting saves.
Currently if you mis-click above or below when trying to save & click on the delete button, while having no other recent saves after a long play... :eek::cry:
While I love your idea its a little into the game development but it one of the modders want to try and add that as add that sounds awesome

Fiives

Apr 19, 2018
not sure what happened but after one point i stopped having enough energy to do anything with lights, no matter what i do

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
While I love your idea its a little into the game development but it one of the modders want to try and add that as add that sounds awesome
This wouldn't be that complicated to add. Just a few lines of Javascript code. The issue is tagging all the passages you want to trigger an autosave on.
not sure what happened but after one point i stopped having enough energy to do anything with lights, no matter what i do
Is this a bug or are you talking about actual game mechanics?

Reactions: Lord_everhard
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes