j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Sometimes when I try editing the variables like this, nothing changes, even after moving to a new passage. Am I doing something wrong here?

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Sometimes when I try editing the variables like this, nothing changes, even after moving to a new passage. Am I doing something wrong here?
what variables are you editing? and if you are want to say you didn't have high enough fitness to X you edit fitness to bypass the needed amount are you doubling back?

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
what variables are you editing? and if you are want to say you didn't have high enough fitness to X you edit fitness to bypass the needed amount are you doubling back?
Before making any edits I will always go back a passage before the stat check? I managed to change the att variable but then I tried for int and it didn't update. Don't think I did anything different, just changed the value. It shows the updated stat in dev tools but not in game

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Before making any edits I will always go back a passage before the stat check? I managed to change the att variable but then I tried for int and it didn't update. Don't think I did anything different, just changed the value. It shows the updated stat in dev tools but not in game
I've had that issue trying to directly edit game variables from the dropdown list, but I haven't had any problems doing it the way this guide describes: https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-debug-or-cheat-twine-sugarcube-variables.6553/

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: G28Here

DharrMannn

Sep 17, 2021
How do you get the option "Pretend to be part of the coven" to start Barberry route

I only want to romancing Mom, Aunt and Barberry so I avoided other girls, So is there any guide for these three?

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
How do you get the option "Pretend to be part of the coven" to start Barberry route

I only want to romancing Mom, Aunt and Barberry so I avoided other girls, So is there any guide for these three?
early on I think day 2 during the Dorm meeting with Kyle you can pruple Kyle to learn he is a coven and talk to him he should be tricked if whatever the requiremnets are bypassed

Reactions: Dysphorika

chandes

Sep 29, 2020
I dunno if it's just me but I have both Heather and Nikki as GFs, but I cannot seem to get the hint that is mentioned in the screenshot. Can anyone help me?

I scrolled through a couple pages of the thread and didn't see anything on there either.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I dunno if it's just me but I have both Heather and Nikki as GFs, but I cannot seem to get the hint that is mentioned in the screenshot. Can anyone help me?

I scrolled through a couple pages of the thread and didn't see anything on there either.
Did you get Both Heather and Nikki in a harem together?

Nov 24, 2020

You get a scene there if, Heather and Nikki are in a harem together and if you're dating Suzie too. It may pop off, if you're just f'n Suzie tho, I can't remember. Basically, it's a Suzie join your cheerleader harem scene.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
You get a scene there if, Heather and Nikki are in a harem together and if you're dating Suzie too. It may pop off, if you're just f'n Suzie tho, I can't remember. Basically, it's a Suzie join your cheerleader harem scene.
thats the pre dinner hill scene it needs both Heather and Nikki in a Harem and Suzie gf

Reactions: Dysphorika

vroom_vroom

May 30, 2021
So I'm looking at variables for characters with the cheat mod and I see one for Rio called "Rio_Quest" that has options "stupid" and "campus" (and "None"). Anyone know what these are? I have campus for mine but I'd love to see what "stupid" is.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
So I'm looking at variables for characters with the cheat mod and I see one for Rio called "Rio_Quest" that has options "stupid" and "campus" (and "None"). Anyone know what these are? I have campus for mine but I'd love to see what "stupid" is.
Stupid is you use Prof Patel to give her an impossible homework basically the start of Bimbo Rio with or without Brown lighting her. Campus is her investigating the Campus basically the Titus hunt

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes